Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:34:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XUN] UltraNote Release TODAY instead of 20th of October 2017 \o/  (Read 9717 times)
Desp (OP)

Activity: 400
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 04:22:22 PM

-snip-

Quoted, just to preserve this here for posterity. This is comedy gold.

1. Full nodes which accept incompatible blocks and break the coin indefinitely.
2. Merged mining, but nowhere was this mentioned in the ANN or the webpage of the project.

Regarding
1. Glad this shitcoin broke after just a few hours before a MWh or GWh of energy was wasted on it.
2. Nobody with a brain would have ever considered mining this coin if they knew it is a merged mining shitcoin. Interesting that you kept this info secret until it blew up.

Also I have still not seen an official reply to the accusation made by mjg-1 here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2261147.msg22929869#msg22929869
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2261147.msg22930023#msg22930023
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2261147.msg22930212#msg22930212

You and mjg-1-2-3 is not worth a replay. You tow better go and find a life.

Dude I understand you're probably tired of all the accusations, but will you at least clarify that you did not mine 400+ blocks even before the accidental launch yesterday?  You realize that eventually you will need a block explorer and people will be able to see for themselves?  So if you're being honest, just tell us that no, yesterday's accidental launch started from block 0 not 400+.

You just need to answer shortly and directly.  People will still FUD, but if you have honest answers the supporting community members will come through.

Also, is there a reason you didn't disclose this is a merged mining coin?  How would we receive the merged rewards if you only gave us XUN wallets?

We were testing mining the coin to make sure everything works correct, You are right about the blocks started at 400. We were transperant and listed this on our site. We have not set the counter to 0 as you can see on the webpage. Also we were working on the block explorer as you can see here http://explorer.ultranote.org/

For the 400+ blocks I was going to post a proof to bitcointalk community the all coins been deposited to the main wallet and locked for a year so they can make sure that this mined coins won't reach the market.

For the merged mining, We were clear that this is a clone of XDN DigitalNote so any feature presented in XDN will be found in XUN.
Since DigitalNote dev's disapointed the XDN community, We were looking for a way to deliver what he have failed to deliver and to keep the community holding together and we were not looking after personal gains.

UltraNote Infinity  $XUNI - PRIVACY AT YOUR FINGERTIPS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TheKryptonian

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:41:20 PM

-snip-

We were testing mining the coin to make sure everything works correct, You are right about the blocks started at 400. We were transperant and listed this on our site. We have not set the counter to 0 as you can see on the webpage. Also we were working on the block explorer as you can see here http://explorer.ultranote.org/

For the 400+ blocks I was going to post a proof to bitcointalk community the all coins been deposited to the main wallet and locked for a year so they can make sure that this mined coins won't reach the market.

For the merged mining, We were clear that this is a clone of XDN DigitalNote so any feature presented in XDN will be found in XUN.
Since DigitalNote dev's disapointed the XDN community, We were looking for a way to deliver what he have failed to deliver and to keep the community holding together and we were not looking after personal gains.

Okay well I accept your answer, but how can you act so angry and say "it's not worth responding" when you DID pre-mine 400 blocks, and you said in your ANN that "Pre-mining has not been allowed on the UltraNote public blockchain, it goes against the libertarian economy mantra of the Dev team"? 

I understand you don't have bad intentions.  But your response to @nanona and @mjg-1-2-3 was completely inappropriate when they correctly identified that you pre-mined.  It doesn't matter (1) that it was small, (2) that it would be locked, (3) that it was on the website, (4) that you were eventually going to put it in the ANN, or (5) that you have good intentions.  You need to be absolutely truthful in the ANN itself, right from the start, or people will get upset.  If you had just said "small pre-mine from network testing, we will lock it" people would not have been as upset.  But when you pretend to espouse libertarian values and then refuse to admit there is a pre-mine and refuse to BURN the pre-mine (you're admitting you're going to keep it after a year, how is that libertarian?) then you're lying in the ANN.  That's a no-no around here.

I think if you can get this blockchain moving I will support your project with some hash.  And if you do a good job, the community will support it.  But please take a good hard look at how the way in which you shared information caused this problem, and not the way in which the community interpreted it.  And you'll know how to do better next time.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Desp (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 04:50:34 PM

-snip-

Okay well I accept your answer, but how can you act so angry and say "it's not worth responding" when you DID pre-mine 400 blocks, and you said in your ANN that "Pre-mining has not been allowed on the UltraNote public blockchain, it goes against the libertarian economy mantra of the Dev team"? 

I understand you don't have bad intentions.  But your response to @nanona and @mjg-1-2-3 was completely inappropriate when they correctly identified that you pre-mined.  It doesn't matter (1) that it was small, (2) that it would be locked, (3) that it was on the website, (4) that you were eventually going to put it in the ANN, or (5) that you have good intentions.  You need to be absolutely truthful in the ANN itself, right from the start, or people will get upset.  If you had just said "small pre-mine from network testing, we will lock it" people would not have been as upset.  But when you pretend to espouse libertarian values and then refuse to admit there is a pre-mine and refuse to BURN the pre-mine (you're admitting you're going to keep it after a year, how is that libertarian?) then you're lying in the ANN.  That's a no-no around here.

I think if you can get this blockchain moving I will support your project with some hash.  And if you do a good job, the community will support it.  But please take a good hard look at how the way in which you shared information caused this problem, and not the way in which the community interpreted it.  And you'll know how to do better next time.

Just because I have answered @nanona and @mjg-1-2-3 questions many times on DigitalNote Ryver.

TheKryptonian

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:52:10 PM

-snip-

Just because I have answered @nanona and @mjg-1-2-3 questions many times on DigitalNote Ryver.

Fair enough.  Good luck getting it fixed or re-launching, I will be watching this.  New launches are tough, hope you can pull through!

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Desp (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 04:56:36 PM

-snip-

Fair enough.  Good luck getting it fixed or re-launching, I will be watching this.  New launches are tough, hope you can pull through!

Thank you.

nanona

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:06:16 PM

UltraNote is open source, it means there isn’t a board of directors, a CEO or any shareholders deciding what to do with your currency. There is a dedicated dev team, who are happy to interact with the UltraNote community.

Pre-mining has not been allowed on the UltraNote public blockchain, it goes against the libertarian economy mantra of the Dev team. Anybody can mine from 20th October 2017 @ 00:00 GMT.

We were testing mining the coin to make sure everything works correct, You are right about the blocks started at 400.

Next time save yourself all the fake blabla about "libertarian economy mantra" and whatnot and just go for a premined ICO to scam people. Test mining is done on testnet, not on mainnet you lousy nitwit of a scammer.

Neither am I on "DigitalNote Ryver" (whatever that might be) nor did I ever ask any question there.
Cortez7575

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:12:21 PM

Where can I find a windows wallet?

sevenbits

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:36:32 PM

@Desp
Are there any estimations about the date of re-launch?
Thanks.
Desp (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 06:11:00 PM

@Desp
Are there any estimations about the date of re-launch?
Thanks.

Hi @sevenbits, I will keep you updated when we are going to re-launch UltraNote. We will keep working to solve this block issue, and we will solve it sooner or later. Thank you too

cromex

Activity: 128
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:10:24 PM

hmmm Huh
Desp (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 08:22:08 PM

hmmm Huh

Smiley hmmm is good. Please let me know if you need any help.

cromex

Activity: 128
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:44:40 AM

hmmm Huh

Smiley hmmm is good. Please let me know if you need any help.

I have installed wallet and ready to test it out.
Will call on you if trouble attack me.
moonchaser

Activity: 442
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 08:01:22 AM

This means is working ?
https://imgur.com/a/vT3IX

MinePi Mobile Mining Invitation Code               Publish0x               SteemIt               Youtube
Desp (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 12:49:21 PM

This means is working ?
https://imgur.com/a/vT3IX

Yes it's working but because people have started mining before launch time we have to do a re-launch with new wallet and blocks. Please wait for re-launch annoncement. This could be in 1st Nov.

Thank you for your help.

egynw

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 12:42:56 PM

Hello everyone,
Due to early mining of the coin from some users we have decided to kill current version of XUN and go for a re-launch from block 0
Please everyone delete your UltraNote wallets and ultranote blocks file located at C://User/AppData/roaming.

More info coming soon. Thank you for your understanding.
tiamatt

Activity: 129

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:56:32 PM

Best choice
egynw

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 01:00:36 PM

Best choice

Thanks please for more info follow us:
https://twitter.com/ultranotecoin
https://www.facebook.com/UltraNotecoin
zerocool98

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:42:04 AM

Hello everyone,
Due to early mining of the coin from some users we have decided to kill current version of XUN and go for a re-launch from block 0
Please everyone delete your UltraNote wallets and ultranote blocks file located at C://User/AppData/roaming.

More info coming soon. Thank you for your understanding.

I Cant find file to delete.  Can you verify path and tell me the name of the file I am looking for?
egynw

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 05:04:33 AM

I Cant find file to delete.  Can you verify path and tell me the name of the file I am looking for?
You must replace USER With your computer user name
http://a.up-00.com/2017/10/15081301453471.jpg
NPGhost

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:18:32 PM

Staying tuned for a potential restart.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: