Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:26:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum Price-Will it jump up after the BTC Fork?  (Read 4087 times)
Geenstijl
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:52:05 AM

I guess every altcoin will be pumped after the hardfork. Some of them more, some less. What concerns ethereum... I suppose it will grow up to 600-700 till the end of this year.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:10:47 AM

Do you guys think the price of ETH Will rise significantly once the investors from BTC / BTC Gold sell off? What about the other alt coins? Which one do you think will rise the most as a function of the BTC Gold users selling out of BTC?

We do have the ETH fork as well (today) so that is also one to watch, but yes after the BTC fork I think money will move into alts. I think bitcoin gold will fall, but I'm not totally sure about that one.

Qpeep

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:17:58 AM

I too think that Ethereum and all the alts would recover after BTCs fork. And I frankly hope it.
Jonashe

Activity: 194

CryptoPuzzle.com developer

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 10:19:49 AM

Like it was on 1st august.
But ETHEREUM need no go PoS asap. Delayed to Q4 2018... I think it's the only killing feature that cas do the flipenning.

https://cryptopuzzle.com : NFT token on Ethereum Blockchain. Now on beta test on Ropsten Ethereum Network !
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:09:05 AM

I hope it will rise after BTC fork, like all the other altcoins.
hdtqisg

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:48:08 AM

Do you guys think the price of ETH Will rise significantly once the investors from BTC / BTC Gold sell off? What about the other alt coins? Which one do you think will rise the most as a function of the BTC Gold users selling out of BTC?

All coin have good price after fork of BTC. But now, most of altcoin have lower price!
I thinks
1kings

Activity: 187
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:55:43 AM

Same thread
People will probably sell BTC and take their gains to put back into ETH and other alts, more than likely. At least that's what I'm thinking/hoping will happen but who knows.
as before
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:01:27 PM

I hope so. The altcoin market will definetly feel the impact of the fork, so not only Ethereum price might jump up, but also many other altcoins (Ripple, LTC, etc). The fork might become an opportunity for many people to try to invest in bitcoin and ETH. We didn't see a significant change when bitcoin cash happened, so i'm hopeful that in the next couple of weeks ETH price will have some growth, and even more after the fork.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
Sewarlock

Activity: 116

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:19:30 PM

usually a successful fork is a good indicator that the price will rise.. that materialized in this latest fork as you might have noticed, with BTC going from 4.9 to 5.7k, which is quite cool. Have a look at ETH now.. and see if something similar happens after the latest hard fork in implemented successfully
Vendetta666

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:27:30 PM

We can not say whether the price of ethnoum will ever rise or fall after the Bitcoins hardcor. This may increase when those who have received Bitcoin Gold are already selling. Just one thing I'm sure about to happen is the drop of bitcoins after the hardfork because I'm sure they will sell them to keep up with the Altcoins.
RoommateAgreement

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

Bazinga!

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:33:08 PM

there is a good chance for a huge dump of ethereum.

i honestly wound't be surprised to wake up one morning and see ETH price plunged hard down to half the price ($150) and with a brand new competition for it called bitcoin gold with its bitcoin features and all the mining with GPU, it can simply replace eth in the investor's portfolios.

i know a lot of the miners are waiting to start mining it with their GPUs as soon as it is released and then pump the price up to take the position of ETH for both traders, in market cap and for miners.

Buying the dip...
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:44:50 PM

I think it will also jump because they also have a fork this October 15 if I'm not mistaken. Once they release bitcoin gold almost all of altcoin will pump because many will buy back altcoin and all will back to normal again.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:18:29 PM

I guess every altcoin will be pumped after the hardfork. Some of them more, some less. What concerns ethereum... I suppose it will grow up to 600-700 till the end of this year.
You are absolutely right in this regard. You all better know the bitcoins and altcoins are reciprocal of one another. They are growing against each other. So if we talk about ETH price, nothing would be bad for this when this hard fork come for bitcoin. So not only $600-700, I think it will even cross this because bitcoin is going to suffer huge shock.
vfrcbv911

Activity: 238
Merit: 144

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:33:35 PM

Really difficult to answer this question. On the one hand the price of Ethereum has a direct correlation with the price of bitcoin and should follow him. On the other hand is likely many investors will take profits after the hard fork bitcoin, buy more valuable coins, including the Ethereum.

Gargo

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:39:26 PM

Really difficult to answer this question. On the one hand the price of Ethereum has a direct correlation with the price of bitcoin and should follow him. On the other hand is likely many investors will take profits after the hard fork bitcoin, buy more valuable coins, including the Ethereum.

No one is 100% sure at all, but I think there will be a big jump in the course that will change the attitude of the users. This is just my humble opinion and there is nothing to support it, only to suggest.
aliman00

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:53:20 PM

314 as I'm typing this so I guess if you wait maybe it will dep bellow 300 and it should be great entery position with all optimisme in case it rises Smiley
I have 40% portfolio in ETH so I hope so too but damn... don't care much for these low levels.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
morenho

Activity: 125

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:55:16 PM

Probably. People holding BTC just for fork will dump and grab any other stable coin.

Or not. It's all speculation...

Fancyax

Activity: 196

Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:56:46 PM

That's exactly what i think. After fork people will start to dump their bitcoin to buy eth and other altcoins and i expect that eth price will rise after the fork.

jkooi

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:56:53 PM

I hope he will!
marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:06:24 PM

We might definetly see price of ETH aswell as other altcoins going up after BTC hard fork on October 25th. Because a lot of people is now dumping their altcoins just to buy more BTC to get "free" BTC Gold. You can also see see that BTC dominance in market cap is raising while marketcap value is more or less the same. That's why we can see increase in BTC price and decrease in altcoin prices. According to that after 25th of October we will probably see increase in altcoin price and slight decrease in BTC price.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: