Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:10:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 TOKENATOR | ICO Token Deals To 80% Off | Now ALT up to +50% 🔥  (Read 15601 times)
tokenator.io (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:46:02 AM

I don't really understand why website would give that much bonus for their ICO and I don't know if they are all interesting...
I guess I can try for small amounts but I hope it's not a kind of scam.

The blockchain audience has around 300-400 ICO offers monthly. It is very hard to find the gem. Our analytical team does great work in order to find one more good project for you.

Tokenator selects the best deals out of hundreds and negotiates good discounts with them. Small token holders unite, make a collective purchase and get the large discount.

So Tokenator model is win-win. Everyone profits. The project sells high volume of tokens at once. The token holders get access to huge discounts which were previously only available to whales and funds.

It is not a scam totally. You can check the team and also you can already try the product itself. We have Playkey project running.

Ok thank you for your answer.

I did put money on your website but when I click on "contribute" there is an error. Do you have some issues with servers ? I worry for my investment, maybe the problem will be solve soon ?

We saw the problem. You can try again to check that it is working. If there are any problems, let us know - we will help you.

I still have the problem, this is a part of the error message :

Please check your PM.
I forwarded this issue to our IT team, they are working on it right now to fix it ASAP. Sorry for the inconvenience! And thank you!
tokenator.io (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:06:59 PM

I don't really understand why website would give that much bonus for their ICO and I don't know if they are all interesting...

The blockchain audience has around 300-400 ICO offers monthly. It is very hard to find the gem. Our analytical team does great work in order to find one more good project for you.

Tokenator selects the best deals out of hundreds and negotiates good discounts with them. Small token holders unite, make a collective purchase and get the large discount.

So Tokenator model is win-win. Everyone profits. The project sells high volume of tokens at once. The token holders get access to huge discounts which were previously only available to whales and funds.

It is not a scam totally. You can check the team and also you can already try the product itself. We have Playkey project running.

I did put money on your website but when I click on "contribute" there is an error. Do you have some issues with servers ? I worry for my investment, maybe the problem will be solve soon ?

We saw the problem. You can try again to check that it is working. If there are any problems, let us know - we will help you.

Please pm us your email.

We will dig deeper into the problem.
rjcnzy

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:27:54 PM

What a good project! we really needed projects like this one.
tokenator.io (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:21:47 PM

What a good project! we really needed projects like this one.

Thank you for your support!

Tokenator model is win-win. Everyone profits. The project sells a high volume of tokens at once. The token holders get access to huge discounts which were previously only available to whales and funds.

Welcome to the whale's club!
Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:49:01 PM

Please pm us your email.

Thank you for your private message, I did answer you and I wait the next answer Smiley

It's nice to see that you are here when we have a problem Wink

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
tokenator.io (OP)

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:29:42 PM

Please pm us your email.

Thank you for your private message, I did answer you and I wait the next answer Smiley

It's nice to see that you are here when we have a problem Wink

Yes, we answered you too! Smiley
Thank you for your support, we are here for all questions.

Hope everything works fine now. Cheers!
Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:26:43 PM

Hello,

Indeed I got your PMs (and answered), thank you for your very professionals answers and my problem is solved now. I wish you good luck with your website and I will continue to invest in your deals Wink

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Forspareparts

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:29:13 AM

Hi! You made a special inreface for collective purchasing?
specialAU

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:45:47 AM

Joint purchase of tokens is cool! Happy to join in Smiley
dayasinfo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:03:53 PM

The purchaised tokens are stored on your service? Can I transfer them to a third party?
ionbefore

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:18:10 PM

Hello, on what basis did you choose the experts in its membership who are engaged in the assessment of prospective prijects coming to ICO?
tokenator.io (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:27:15 PM

Hello,

Indeed I got your PMs (and answered), thank you for your very professionals answers and my problem is solved now. I wish you good luck with your website and I will continue to invest in your deals Wink

Thank you for your patience! We are glad to have you in the whale club! Smiley
tokenator.io (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:32:00 PM

Hi! You made a special inreface for collective purchasing?

Hello! We created the web service with automated token distribution, private dashboards (balance, deal history).
Here it is what you can see in your personal account so far:
tokenator.io (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:54:02 PM

Joint purchase of tokens is cool! Happy to join in Smiley
Great! Welcome to the like-a-whale club  Grin
unkletoken

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:55:29 PM

Oh what parameters the experts TOKENATOR make the assessment of projects, giving them the opportunity to conclude that the project is promising or not, which you can invest?
tokenator.io (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:58:38 PM

The purchaised tokens are stored on your service? Can I transfer them to a third party?

Right now your tokens are stored in your safe & secure personal account on our site.
The PKT tokens are not issued yet. You will receive tokens in 5-7 days after token distribution event which Playkey plans for November 1st.

To be able to transfer your tokens you will need to specify your wallet in your personal account on our site.

tokenator.io (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:05:58 PM

Hello, on what basis did you choose the experts in its membership who are engaged in the assessment of prospective prijects coming to ICO?

Hello!
Thank you for your question!
We have 5 experts in our analytical team with a strong experience in BIG4 companies who are working on evaluating each project very wisely.

Moreover, if the deal is announced, it automatically means, that several experienced people have decided to put their money into the project.

We buy several amounts of tokens every time we publish a new our like-a-whale deal.
tokenator.io (OP)

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:10:28 PM

Oh what parameters the experts TOKENATOR make the assessment of projects, giving them the opportunity to conclude that the project is promising or not, which you can invest?

Our experienced analysts take into account team names, advisors' panel, having MVP, any evidence introduced in WP. And a decision of our professional tokenholders' pool to purchase a significant amount of that tokens.

If the deal is announced, it automatically means that several experienced people have decided to put their money into the project.

We buy several amounts of tokens every time we publish a new our like-a-whale deal.
coldday

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:30:29 PM

If I invested money in a project through your service will burn due to its closure, you compensate somehow the loss?
duongtien86

Activity: 126

Lucky Man

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:53:10 PM

nice project with good team.

I will inverting in ICO

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
    PoSToken       Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper

http://bdsmtoken.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: