Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:19:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 TOKENATOR | ICO Token Deals To 80% Off | Now ALT up to +50% 🔥  (Read 15602 times)
Gooffy

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:53:52 PM

Hello. In which countries after the launch in Indonesia will PundiX start working?

Pundi X is concentrating initial traction efforts on South East Asia. Half of all South East Asians live in Indonesia. they have local team with a deep understanding of the Indonesian market - plus they have track record, connections, and products to match the local market’s needs.

Pundi X will spend the next two years building an extensive coverage of convenience stores, shopping malls, retail shops, chain outlets, cafe, restaurants and other outlets. They will use Pundi apps to coverage an even greater number of smaller sellers. Their goal is for users to be able to buy and spend cryptocurrency within a five minute walk of any location in Jakarta.

With their initial outreach in Indonesia, they intend to expand into Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Japan and other regional markets simultaneously. Their plan is to cover South East Asia within three years. At the same time they will explore other parts of Asia, the Americas and Europe using their open source and open specification for adoption of their protocol. In this way they can achieve our objectives in sales of cryptocurrency; usage of cryptocurrency; and growth of cryptocurrency.

100 million to 1 billion in 5 years

Pundi X Platform will be provided as open source and the hardware reference implementation specifications will be provided under Creative Commons. The Pundi X solution will therefore be readily deployable across the world in regions outside of Indonesia. With these international deployments, Pundi X will be able to reach the 1 Billion user mark.

The next billion
Cryptocurrencies, while capturing the imagination of 8 million people has almost no meaning or value to most of the world.
Pundi X seeks to bring cryptocurrency to the next Billion users.

That is Pundi X can come to Europe for 5 years?
tokenator.io (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 04:47:58 PM

Will the bonus amount remain the same for the entire period of placement of PundiX on your platform or will it change?

The bonus is +32% for the whole period of time of Pundi X deal.
tokenator.io (OP)

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:02:25 PM

Hello. In which countries after the launch in Indonesia will PundiX start working?

Pundi X is concentrating initial traction efforts on South East Asia. Half of all South East Asians live in Indonesia. they have local team with a deep understanding of the Indonesian market - plus they have track record, connections, and products to match the local market’s needs.

Pundi X will spend the next two years building an extensive coverage of convenience stores, shopping malls, retail shops, chain outlets, cafe, restaurants and other outlets. They will use Pundi apps to coverage an even greater number of smaller sellers. Their goal is for users to be able to buy and spend cryptocurrency within a five minute walk of any location in Jakarta.

With their initial outreach in Indonesia, they intend to expand into Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Japan and other regional markets simultaneously. Their plan is to cover South East Asia within three years. At the same time they will explore other parts of Asia, the Americas and Europe using their open source and open specification for adoption of their protocol. In this way they can achieve our objectives in sales of cryptocurrency; usage of cryptocurrency; and growth of cryptocurrency.

Pundi X Platform will be provided as open source and the hardware reference implementation specifications will be provided under Creative Commons. The Pundi X solution will therefore be readily deployable across the world in regions outside of Indonesia. With these international deployments, Pundi X will be able to reach the 1 Billion user mark.

The next billion
Cryptocurrencies, while capturing the imagination of 8 million people has almost no meaning or value to most of the world.

That is Pundi X can come to Europe for 5 years?

In Q3 2018 they plan to come to Northern Europe.

tokenator.io (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:32:09 AM

please sir any information about bounty?

There is no Tokenator bounty campaign. We are not ICO itself.

It's a pity. I would join the bounty if you have such an opportunity in the future.
Like the idea of a whale club.
You can participate in our amazing deals and buy like a whale!  Wink
tokenator.io (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:33:46 AM

The next billion
tokenator.io (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:34:54 AM

What happened to WAX deal? Where is it? You meet the hard cap on Tokenator so fast? wow!

Unfortunately, deal was cancelled by WAX's community request.

You'd better use smart contract next time so all the parties won't be able to cancel the deal.

I liked +125% bonus for WAX.
Tokenator is a reseller, not an ICO, so far we don't have smart contract. But thank you for the suggestion, we will consider it!
tokenator.io (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:35:50 AM

I read on the PundiX website that other big countries in Asia will be covered primarily. Then, probably, they will go to Europe’s market.

Is there any information on the company's website about when they are going to enter the European market?

You can read it in their White Paper: https://pundix.com/pdf/PundiX_WhitePaper_EN_FinalVer1.pdf
tokenator.io (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:36:28 AM

What projects will be expected on Tokenator in the future and with which bonuses?
We have some projects in pipeline, but we post the deals one-by-one. So, we will post the new deal after the end of the current deal with Pundi X. Stay tuned to not miss it! Wink
btc_1001

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:37:44 PM

What is the core difference of Pundi X from its main competitors?

btc_1001

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:45:11 PM

What happened to WAX deal? Where is it? You meet the hard cap on Tokenator so fast? wow!

Unfortunately, deal was cancelled by WAX's community request.

You'd better use smart contract next time so all the parties won't be able to cancel the deal.

I liked +125% bonus for WAX.
Tokenator is a reseller, not an ICO, so far we don't have smart contract. But thank you for the suggestion, we will consider it!

It doesn't matter reseller or ICO. Anyone can use smart contracts. They were invented for that reason.

I was going to take part in the WAX sale and got a bad surprise.

Ok. I'll dig into the current deal deeper.

tokenator.io (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:48:29 PM

What are the Pundi X's main competitors, in your opinion?
kassia

Activity: 48
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:07:02 PM

Geographically, this is a great emerging market. Frankly, I believe in a successful crypto adoption their more than in the US and Europe.

[/quote]

[/quote]
btc_1001

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:07:50 PM

What are the Pundi X's main competitors, in your opinion?

I am not 100% sure. Maybe Pura or BlockPay.

99arms

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:13:19 PM

I like Pundix. For him the future, crypto-currencies should be accessible to all. I want to invest in a project. Tell me when will I see my tokens? If I buy on your site?
tokenator.io (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:16:23 PM

It doesn't matter reseller or ICO. Anyone can use smart contracts. They were invented for that reason.

We'll consider developing a smart contract for Tokenator's deals. But sometimes projects prefer to deliver tokens directly by themselves, especially if they have special demands in terms of KYC procedure and user agreement.

If you'd try to buy WAX tokens via Tokenator, you'd be refunded after deal cancellation.
btc_1001

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:18:42 PM

We'll consider developing a smart contract for Tokenator's deals. But sometimes projects prefer to deliver tokens directly by themselves, especially if they have special demands in terms of KYC procedure and user agreement.

If you'd try to buy WAX tokens via Tokenator, you'd be refunded after deal cancellation.

Another good check of your club. How fast is the money refunded?

tokenator.io (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:28:43 PM

Another good check of your club. How fast is the money refunded?

If the deal is cancelled (or minimum is not reached), your money is back into your Tokenator personal account in a day.
btc_1001

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:36:02 PM

I like the airdrop feature of Pundi. Why have they chosen such an interesting scheme?

tokenator.io (OP)

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:55:08 PM

I like the airdrop feature of Pundi. Why have they chosen such an interesting scheme?

Pundi X says: It reduces the risk of token's falling at the exchanges Wink
nikolaich

Activity: 224
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:58:06 PM

Pundi X says: It reduces the risk of token's falling at the exchanges Wink

It is said in the docs that PXS is a ERC20 token and will be tradable on major exchanges including ours.

Do they already have an exchange or it will be established after ICO?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: