Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:33:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 TOKENATOR | ICO Token Deals To 80% Off | Now ALT up to +50% 🔥  (Read 15602 times)
tokenator.io (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:05:25 PM

What is Pundi-Pundi?

Pundi-Pundi is the Mobile App.
Existing Pundi-Pundi apps are expected to promote the rapid growth of Pundi X. Since February 2017, Pundi-Pundi has over 100,000 downloads, achieving 20,000 monthly active users (MAUs). Today, over 500 retail outlets, restaurants and cafes accept our Pay-By-QR apps. Users are concentrated in Indonesia’s capital city of Jakarta with an eventual roll out planned across the whole of South East Asia. Pundi-Pundi is available on the iOS AppStore and on Google Play.

Okay, thanks! And what is Pundi X Pass then? Sorry for silly questions, I just mixed everything up, i think Smiley

No worries, any questions are welcome here! Smiley
Pundi X Pass is a smart card where people can buy, sell and trade cryptocurrencies with a swipe. You can also buy daily items with it.
Alt.Estate

Activity: 201
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:30:55 PM

Do more than one ICOs get recommended at one point of time? PXS is going on right.  Can we expect another recommendation tomorrow again?

So far we post the deals one-by-one. So, the next deal will be announced after the end of the current deal with Pundi X, not earlier.

Probably at some time in the future, that would definitely be great to see multiple offers at the same time and choose. Meanwhile, guys, keep posting deals like those you've had, they look tasty.
nikolaich

Activity: 224
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:32:33 PM

I like the airdrop feature of Pundi. Why have they chosen such an interesting scheme?

Pundi X says: It reduces the risk of token's falling at the exchanges Wink

Rather a smart move to cope with the fluctuations after listing. Do you know what are the exact exchanges for PXS token to be listed?

how does help to keep the rate?

I think token holders will hold PXS token in order to receive more tokens through airdrop.

I think this is the scheme.
tokenator.io (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:54:46 PM

Do more than one ICOs get recommended at one point of time? PXS is going on right.  Can we expect another recommendation tomorrow again?

So far we post the deals one-by-one. So, the next deal will be announced after the end of the current deal with Pundi X, not earlier.

Probably at some time in the future, that would definitely be great to see multiple offers at the same time and choose. Meanwhile, guys, keep posting deals like those you've had, they look tasty.

That would be great in the future, we are doing our best to make it happen Smiley Thanks a lot for your support!
nikolaich

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:42:03 PM

I think the team wants to focus on one deal at the beginning. It's rather easy to mix up all the info. Maybe there will be like a big portal for many ICOs one day. Will see.
tokenator.io (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:23:56 PM

I like the airdrop feature of Pundi. Why have they chosen such an interesting scheme?

Pundi X says: It reduces the risk of token's falling at the exchanges Wink

Rather a smart move to cope with the fluctuations after listing. Do you know what are the exact exchanges for PXS token to be listed?

how does help to keep the rate?

I think token holders will hold PXS token in order to receive more tokens through airdrop.

I think this is the scheme.

You are right, this is what Pundi X can suggest Smiley

They have the airdrop (bonus token) to everyone who holds their PXS token monthly in 3 years because there are only 20% tokens for this public sales, 10% for company and advisors, the rest 70% will be for airdrop monthly.

So to have max amount of tokens, token holder must hold it for 3 years. If they sell it before 3 years then it will be a disadvantage for them because they cannot enjoy the airdrop anymore.
nikolaich

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:52:06 PM

Pundi is not so complicated as GoldMint but can you tell me what are PXS tokens in simple words? Why will they be demandable later?
tokenator.io (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:07:54 PM

Pundi is not so complicated as GoldMint but can you tell me what are PXS tokens in simple words? Why will they be demandable later?

PXS is Pundi X’s gas

In order for shops, cafes and convenience stores to connect to the ecosystem and offer sales of cryptocurrency and other goods, developers and sellers will use PXS tokens as gas fees.

Participating in this ICO allows you to buy PXS at the lowest cost. After ICO, token holders will receive additional PXS (proof-of-stake), every month for three years. 40% extra tokens will be distributed in the 1st year.
nikolaich

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:45:18 PM

PXS is Pundi X’s gas

In order for shops, cafes and convenience stores to connect to the ecosystem and offer sales of cryptocurrency and other goods, developers and sellers will use PXS tokens as gas fees.

Participating in this ICO allows you to buy PXS at the lowest cost. After ICO, token holders will receive additional PXS (proof-of-stake), every month for three years. 40% extra tokens will be distributed in the 1st year.

Is it possible somehow to test Pundi X POS terminal now or it is only a beta version and doesn't exist?
tokenator.io (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:57:52 PM

PXS is Pundi X’s gas

Is it possible somehow to test Pundi X POS terminal now or it is only a beta version and doesn't exist?

You can test it. If you contribute to Pundi X more then 30 ETH or 1.5BTC, you will get a POS terminal.

They will send you POS terminal as a gift within 45 days after the end of ICO.
nikolaich

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:59:50 PM

PXS is Pundi X’s gas

You can test it. If you contribute to Pundi X more then 30 ETH or 1.5BTC, you will get a POS terminal.

Ok. So it does exist. But I don't think that it will soon come to Russia.
tokenator.io (OP)

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:11:09 PM

PXS is Pundi X’s gas

Ok. So it does exist. But I don't think that it will soon come to Russia.

If you are talking about shipment of POS terminal, the terms depend on the carrier.

Due to their roadmap, Pundi X plans to enter Russian market in Q4 2018.
mullenrodney

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:58:17 PM

I wonder if you can present your team which is working on evaluating the projects? It might be interesting for us as investors.

We have 5 experts in our analytical team with a strong experience in BIG4 companies who are working on evaluating each project very wisely.

We take into account the team, the experience of the advisors, the availability of MVP (the minimum viable product), all the facts presented in White Paper.
https://cdn1.savepice.ru/uploads/2017/11/15/2d5eb475c068c7291fd42dde2fa99843-full.png

Thanks for the answer. Looking forward to the next deal like Pundi! This project is awesome. Might be next Visa/Mastercard.
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:07:00 AM

PXS is Pundi X’s gas

But that isn't exactly what I understand by the word "testing". Testing means getting to try out something for free. Sending more than 30 ETH to test something something sounds weird.
kassia

Activity: 48
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:13:55 AM

PXS is Pundi X’s gas

But that isn't exactly what I understand by the word "testing". Testing means getting to try out something for free. Sending more than 30 ETH to test something something sounds weird.

I believe that a POS terminal is a quite expensive gadget itself, isn't it?
zucpozvonil

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:10:11 AM

PXS is Pundi X’s gas

Man, you are contributing your ETH to the project, and in a usual ICO you get only tokens back. And these guys are saying that except tokens they will send you their POS terminal (which I believe is not a cheap thing). I think it is testing as it is.
Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:08:00 AM

Finnally a new ICO is on the website Smiley
But unfortunately I think they ask to much Minimum Cap and it seems that we will not reach it...

We are not a lot to use tokenator I guess, maybe we should try to get a bigger community as soon as possible ? Or deals will not attract companies which make ICOs.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
tokenator.io (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 11:37:41 AM

I wonder if you can present your team which is working on evaluating the projects? It might be interesting for us as investors.

We have 5 experts in our analytical team with a strong experience in BIG4 companies who are working on evaluating each project very wisely.

We take into account the team, the experience of the advisors, the availability of MVP (the minimum viable product), all the facts presented in White Paper.

Thanks for the answer. Looking forward to the next deal like Pundi! This project is awesome. Might be next Visa/Mastercard.

Thank you for your support! Have you already participated in the deal with Pundi?
tokenator.io (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:25:41 PM

PXS is Pundi X’s gas

We understand what you mean. Pundi are already distributing their devices to some pilot cities. Where are you from?
tokenator.io (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:53:15 PM

Finnally a new ICO is on the website Smiley
But unfortunately I think they ask to much Minimum Cap and it seems that we will not reach it...

We are not a lot to use tokenator I guess, maybe we should try to get a bigger community as soon as possible ? Or deals will not attract companies which make ICOs.

Yes, please help us to spread the news about Tokenator! Call on your friends and colleagues, so we have bigger community and more chances to achieve the minimum of the deal!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 »
  Print  

Jump to: