Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:24:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: For those who are running Airdrop especially ETH Token. (Cheating participants)  (Read 1303 times)
Temmy007

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:19:51 AM

There  many cheaters around always looking for more money by cheating at the expense of other people, they steal your identity and can have bug consequences on you. Mr franzinatr, you are really popular you know, especially in the telegram group of EXRN, it almost impossible for you not to post every 5 minutes, I believe everybody that is online in thàt group know of your existance and it very important for you to protect your reputation.
  I symphatise with you, keep up the good work.sir you need to tell me of other groups you are managing, cause I need to join.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Skyborn

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:31:26 AM

This is pretty much account theft and I don't know if that is a bannable offense or not. But what I do know is that the way of signing up for airdrops has a huge flaw in their system. They need to ask something only the true owners can provide. In order to avoid more cases of account theft. I don't agree with providing them with your Facebook account though, that would ruin the anonymity of a lot of users.
Franzinatr (OP)

Activity: 389
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:50:42 AM

I suggest for those all running the Airdrop program, please require them their Facebook, Twitter, etc. to see their suspicious activities.

that is a huge privacy concern and not everyone has an account with these website (Facebook, Twitter,...). and besides when you are doing an Airdrop on bitcointalk using bitcointalk accounts then why not just ask them to post on bitcointalk!
I did but they'd ignore it, insted, the airdrop holder removes all the infos for the ETH address (after I pm + mail them). I just don't like the cheating that made. I'll remove the negative trust of the Airdrop holder after remove all of the cheaters inside the spreadsheets. I just want to help many users here, not bringing down the ANN (If the OP Thread only do my request).

Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:18:28 AM

Tightening airdrops is great idea. I remember someone making like 26 BTC off of EBTC when it first came out, crazy.

First step would be to have all participants post a reply in the Ann thread so they can match the name with the inquirer.

Campaign Manager (2018)
DraGonD

Activity: 416

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:25:12 AM

Update alert!

That eBCC is in shady mode now! Watch out for those who joined that Airdrop, don't let your ETH Address or even your BCT username gets an bad reputation because of that.

I can decide that the Airdrop ANN is a scam token! I'll report the ANN page because that Airdrop manager is ignoring requests.

Here's the source of the ANN Page: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2259144.0

Same person/people are running 3 different scamtokens with 3 different ANN pages.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2256651.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2259144.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2243351.0

I hate scamming scumbags, and this one above is a 19-20 year old boy!
Franzinatr (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:34:58 PM

Update alert!

That eBCC is in shady mode now! Watch out for those who joined that Airdrop, don't let your ETH Address or even your BCT username gets an bad reputation because of that.

I can decide that the Airdrop ANN is a scam token! I'll report the ANN page because that Airdrop manager is ignoring requests.

Here's the source of the ANN Page: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2259144.0

Same person/people are running 3 different scamtokens with 3 different ANN pages.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2256651.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2259144.0

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2243351.0

I hate scamming scumbags, and this one above is a 19-20 year old boy!
Thank you very much! I'll monitor this ANN for suspicious running a fake token currency. I'll make sure I'm joining the right and legit Airdrop this time as I don't like to make mistakes registering on the Airdrop with unsecured google spreadsheets.

kloudz79

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 02:40:51 PM

Well... it hurts my feeling too. I'm a newbie but some airdrops and bounty dont want to newbie participate.

This is a dev failure too. and i'm so sorry for your hurt feelings.

But you are true that airdrop must use any data like facebook or twitter to recognize the real ppl.

Cool
Xenrise

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:42:54 PM

I never thought that this thing might happen. But it really do. Omg I didn't checked my name on every airdrops that I am joining. Maybe someone used my name on their resolve :/
majonero

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:30:41 PM

I am in the same situation, I joined to this airdrop, then I checed the list. after that I found my username with other ether adress. when I wrote this to dev
he just deleted all registration...
happyValentine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:03:17 PM

sympathize with you. But this topic can serve as an instruction for other dishonest users, unfortunately.

Franzinatr (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:19:27 AM

I never thought that this thing might happen. But it really do. Omg I didn't checked my name on every airdrops that I am joining. Maybe someone used my name on their resolve :/
That's why we need to research first before we enter any Airdrop. Check their google spreadsheets and find your username first before applying for Airdrop. We need to warn other people because of this issues.

Sad for those who are new to Bitcointalk and Airdrop, when they see "Airdrop" word, they automatically blind to the information and rules then quickly register on the faked Airdrop ones since it's free.

gerad09

Activity: 192

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:43:24 AM

I suggest for those all running the Airdrop program, please require them their Facebook, Twitter, etc. to see their suspicious activities.

that is a huge privacy concern and not everyone has an account with these website (Facebook, Twitter,...). and besides when you are doing an Airdrop on bitcointalk using bitcointalk accounts then why not just ask them to post on bitcointalk!
Yes exactly I don't get all these shitty Airdrops that are popping up recently, it seems like more then %90 of them are scams or the devs just wants to make money after token goes on exchange.
The best Airdrop and the only one that really has a good management is DeepOnion as they are strict but at the same time for scammers it's very hard to enter it, other Airdrops should take notes from them Smiley Just my thoughts on this !

___ dock.io _______Decentralized professional data exchange powered by Ethereum_______
WHITEPAPER          FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM          ANN THREAD
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:42:45 AM

Support you, you must find these liars, but the organizers of the airdrop they have an unshirkable responsibility, must be exposed to them, so that we look at their ugly face!
Franzinatr (OP)

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:49:05 AM

Is it listed on bitfinex?
I'm lost because of your post, I don't know if you are greedy much on the "Airdrop" word.

My thread is all about the managing of Airdrop but it seems the Airdrop manager is too shady right now.

davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:59:03 AM

That is what im saying with ECASH for example 2000+ registrants closed in 45 minutes... BULL SHIT!  Its all cheats and scams with no proper regulations put into the airdrop.  Learn how to do a real airdrop instead of this fake google document registrant crap.  Infinite ether addresses, select random btctalk user, random email address... boom you have 20-30 drops.
Most of this airdrop are just in a  fews hand ,  people are making tons of btc registering lot account in one way or another way! So just be carefull let first dump at 1 sat if you wat to buy
nerverd99

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:41:49 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2017, 04:51:31 AM by nerverd99

Some scam airdrop let us give their information on form like a email , btt profile , and eth address , then they will save our information for joining other airdrop.
They collect our information to multiple submit on other airdrop.
This reason i hate joining a airdrop , too much fake token/airdrop.
And i remember , some people joining a airdrop using a btt rank rules , but he use the other people profile link to join the airdrop.
Too much cheaters on airdrop , just collect information , and distribute the airdrop.
No manually check , just distribute and make the coin price dumped.
nerverd99

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:45:14 AM
Last edit: October 20, 2017, 04:49:27 AM by nerverd99

That is what im saying with ECASH for example 2000+ registrants closed in 45 minutes... BULL SHIT!  Its all cheats and scams with no proper regulations put into the airdrop.  Learn how to do a real airdrop instead of this fake google document registrant crap.  Infinite ether addresses, select random btctalk user, random email address... boom you have 20-30 drops.
Most of this airdrop are just in a  fews hand ,  people are making tons of btc registering lot account in one way or another way! So just be carefull let first dump at 1 sat if you wat to buy

Yeah , i remember i joining a ECASH airdrop , in 1 hours , the airdrop participants was full ~
The starting price its not high , but on 10 hours , the price raise too high.
The airdrop rules not fair, maybe next airdrop will good if Jr.Member only or higher , too much cheaters using other people account link and joining a airdrop.
The dev/manager not seriously check the airdrop participants , and just distributed the coin free.
Darklinkz

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:05:06 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 02:18:55 AM by Darklinkz

It's not surprising but the staff should really take it seriously and watch those participants who make thousands of accounts. They have a lot of accounts on btctalk, facebook, twitter, MEW and any social media or address that is required on bounties. I bet 70-80% of airdrop participants came from individuals with multiple accounts.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:40:51 PM

Wow,,, thank you for bringing this up. It looks like you posted this 11 days ago but I only saw that now. Now that I think about it, there is nothing to stop anyone from using our bct profiles to sign up for nonsense airdrops. I hope bounty managers pay attention and developers fix the way they distribute airdrops.

Now that I recall, the ones I joined required people to post or send PMs to the OP. So you can't cheat that way and earn.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Franzinatr (OP)

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 05:49:09 AM

Wow,,, thank you for bringing this up. It looks like you posted this 11 days ago but I only saw that now. Now that I think about it, there is nothing to stop anyone from using our bct profiles to sign up for nonsense airdrops. I hope bounty managers pay attention and developers fix the way they distribute airdrops.

Now that I recall, the ones I joined required people to post or send PMs to the OP. So you can't cheat that way and earn.
That "eBitcoinCash" account already abandoned because it's finished listing the fake Airdrop participants,

There's another one Airdrop which is "eCommerce", and it's also the same with the eBitcoinCash (putting a fake participants). Lucky that eCommerce didn't put my name in the list so I'll report that too and earn something bad in the accounts and associated with it.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: