Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:46:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a sign???  (Read 1497 times)
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:43:11 PM

This is sign that bitcoin is going mainstream and we would need to invest more as I am planning to open an exchange business in my country.  I have also meet an artist to design this kind of big  signboard for me. We should put bitcoin sign on every business we do.  I was in a meeting last week to have discussion with owner of a boutique's management and I recommend for them to put bitcoin sign on they doors as way to outsmart they competitors. Time is coming when most of the online store are going to accept bitcoin as a means of payment.

Sign or not this is a big sign indeed, this shows that bitcoin is getting more and more attention from time to time, mainstream media was certainly obvious about their interest with the technology that they once think it will never make a impact with the economy that the community had proven them wrong and this is good to show that many big whales are even accepting that bitcoin can get a drop but they can sure have profit about it and I think that is a good thing with bitcoin,
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:45:59 PM

When bitcoin getting popular, it's normal things. Unfortunately my still forbid bitcoin usage so my people still can't make any bitcoin sign as advertisement.
Hopefully one day , my government can realize that bitcoin is not bad as they thinking at the moment but bitcoin is the revolutionary currency that ever been made
albert11

Activity: 679
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:56:03 PM

I'm in malta and was around with a friend, we were talking about Bitcoin and all of the sudden I saw this from far

I couldn't believe my eyes.

Well this is the sign that you should not ignore. It will show that Bitcoins will become a popular and most people in the world will be available as a payout per transaction. So now let's do what you have in mind because that will give you a good future

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 03:44:10 AM

I'm in malta and was around with a friend, we were talking about Bitcoin and all of the sudden I saw this from far

this might be a place to deal with bitcoin, for example a money exchange place from bitcoin to real money, where online or offline payment

Vannie12

Activity: 630
Merit: 130

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:41:29 AM

I think it is an advertising poster because it is very visible and is clearly located on the edge of public travel.
there may be a group of people who deliberately want to introduce bitcoin to all people.

Yes i agree with you,  i think it is an advertising poster whom maybe post by a bitcoin user and they post it because bitcoin is very popular now in worldwide for giving more and more opportunity for us. Maybe they want to spread or advertise it to inform everyone that is not to late to improve our life situation and lifestyle for the better life . There is no harm posting  this kind poster in public as long as it really helps every individual.
krauzzer02

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 04:52:13 AM

It's what they called the conditioning of the mind advertisement, we don't really know if they are advertising btc or accepting it as a form of payment for their services but i don't see any establishment nearby the banner so it may be an advertisement. I want to see bitcoin banner on a large billboard size advertising platform so that the citizens that do not it exist will make them aware about this type of currency it may help a little to boost the popularity of btc but it may condition the minds of the people who will saw it and may familiarize that they saw a large banner advertisement about bitcoin.
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:07:56 AM

I think that it is not a sign but just a simple banner I guess. Or else if we are looking to the other side of the story probably the manager or the person who is in charge of that place or the company itself is related to bitcoin or having profit with bitcoins.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
shinno

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:08:46 AM

Yeah that's BTC sign. Omg it's so weird right ? You don't say
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:10:30 AM

bitcoin now adays is very popular because of its value so expensive than gold. And also some of information on it was spread all around in social media . So its not impossible that we can see its sign everywhere . But ithink much better to put some details also instead of logo sign only.  Cause it can help to convince some people to contribute if you have stuff to advertise through bitcoin.  
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:27:24 AM

It is a sign anyway we look at it is an advertisement for bitcoin and i think it is a good way to at least inform people from Malta. If we look at the photograph it seems that it is a commercial building and i think they accept Bitcoin or It is also possible that this is an office of an  exchange/trading website that is popular in Malta.

This is a win for us that love cryptocurrency. We can safely say that  more people that invest on  bitcoin the more chance the price will go up. I hope more country will legalize bitcoin.
TonyFat

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2017, 01:55:38 PM

It is a sign that you need to buy bitcoin Grin

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
Boseda

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:10:46 PM

It's a very simple banner, but it's a shame it is put on a so ugly place. Is it a sign? Well, a strange coincidence for sure, but it's a sign Bitcoin is becoming mainstream, at least in your country...
Gloria_16

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:09:08 PM

It is a sign that bitcoin is gaining popularity, very happy Smiley
romecheo

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 05:47:39 PM

Bitcoin banner was indeed a good advertisement, the location was better and quite easy to notice, but the signage seem lack of information. It wasn't say anything beside Bitcoin and Symbols, or they wanted people to think and be curious about the message behind that ads.

on the other hand, this is another way of showing support for Bitcoin.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
monkeydominicorobin

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:11:10 AM

Genesis Fake Mining will move in your location. The fake mining farm is going to sell new Bitcoin mining contracts from that building. A good SIGN for SUCKERS of "cloud mining."

retampan

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:33:46 AM

It seems a guy just promoting bitcoin itself or just want to make people know more about bitcoin since I think there are no shops around there, I mean, if there any shops why not make sentence bitcoin accepted here?
audaciousbeing

Activity: 1330
Merit: 569

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:37:27 AM

As far as I am concerned, they are not passing any message because you are involved in bitcoin, that's why it made sense to you. To the man on the street, with no business with the internet, that is just another big billboard that does not make any sense to him.

I have seen some bills around here and also banners in front of shops that deal with buying and selling of e-currency but they try to bring several items together in other to attract buyers such as PayPal, PerfectMoney, Payoneer and the likes. So, its nothing new at all and come to think of it, the banner might have been there even before you got involved but because you knew about it, that's why you noticed something is there.
mondobitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:43:29 AM

Yes it's a sign, that we need to invest more money on bitcoin Smiley
Bitcoin is the future, and i think that in the next one year we can see a price like min. 10.000$ per BTC
DySWv

Activity: 164
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 09:17:25 AM

This is a good sign. People are starting to advertise bitcoin. If this will be done continuously, bitcoin will become more popular. A lot of people will start to recognize bitcoin. I hope they will have an interest on bitcoin if they see an advertisement about bitcoin. If that happens, bitcoin's price will increase.

Rahar02

Activity: 910
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:52:46 AM

It's just a banner in my point of view, but what matter whether it's emblazoned on the wall of a big store in your city? Or someone just put it there to notify there's something called bitcoin. But, we are as bitcoiners, adopters, bitcoiners may accept bitcoin if we have a merchant, store, business or a company, it will introduce and intrigue people to know more about this technology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: