Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 05:39:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders  (Read 61975 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
awas

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:24:44 PM

devs said this project is going to be regestred and certified so it would be legal to use, but some countries consider crypro trading like an illegal action
maybe the project in not going to work in some countries then
but what if Im going to use proxy or vpn bridge is it going to be only mine problem or the company?
I dont think that anything can threat tokenbox cuz its not working under jurisdiction of china or whatever
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:25:32 PM

devs said this project is going to be regestred and certified so it would be legal to use, but some countries consider crypro trading like an illegal action
but what if Im going to use proxy or vpn bridge is it going to be only mine problem or the company?
I dont think that anything can threat tokenbox cuz its not working under jurisdiction of china or whatever
So does it Im gonna be in jail after using a service like tb?
awas

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:31:11 PM

I guess you could be jailed if you live in nepal or bangladesh, but these countries cant even trace these transactions
mitsarasss

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:32:39 PM

I guess you could be jailed if you live in nepal or bangladesh, but these countries cant even trace these transactions
I know it, but still... The fact that you can get jailed is really disturbing
awas

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:36:04 PM

So, do you think that there is away to regulate the cyptocurrency trade?
mitsarasss

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:37:07 PM

No, its impossible really. But I guess its going to work like kriolab companies
awas

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:37:49 PM

And how they are working exactly?
mitsarasss

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:40:28 PM

You can use the service while you are in some kind of embassy maybe, and no one can call it illegal
awas

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:41:17 PM

You can use the service while you are in some kind of embassy maybe, and no one can call it illegal
Doesnt it mean you can stuck like julian assange or whatever
mitsarasss

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:42:21 PM

Thats the best thing about it, nothing can threat you even if you are going in-and-out
awas

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:43:00 PM

Thats the best thing about it, nothing can threat you even if you are going in-and-out
Man, some rules are really fucking stupid
runling

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:28:25 AM

I am very optimistic about this projrct, and the pre-sale situstion is not bad.i believe there will be good development in the future.
g2com

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:03:52 AM

What types of funds will this platform support?
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:04:14 AM

as far as I know it will be investment funds with active portfolio management. Index funds, including with a traded token on the exchange
and funds following active trading strategies
g2com

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:04:26 AM

as far as I know it will be investment funds with active portfolio management. Index funds, including with a traded token on the exchange
These are all crypto-currency funds?
Seidr

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:04:36 AM

In the sense of?
g2com

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:04:46 AM

In the sense of?
I mean funds with crypto-currency assets?
Seidr

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:04:57 AM

In the sense of?
Well, actually, yes
g2com

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:05:07 AM

In the sense of?
Well, actually, yes
In addition to crypto-currency funds, developers also plan to open other types of funds
Seidr

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:05:16 AM

In the sense of?
Well, actually, yes
In addition to crypto-currency funds, developers also plan to open other types of funds
What are these funds?
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: