Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:49:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🌎 TOKENBOX 🌎 - Ecosystem for crypto investors, funds and traders  (Read 61975 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:23:06 PM

So Ive seen screenshots of the service, and there is a thing that stuck in my head about the cost of TBX

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:24:02 PM

So Ive seen screenshots of the service, and there is a thing that stuck in my head about the cost of TBX
1$=1TBX seems normal to me, what problem do you have
zero9119

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:26:11 PM

Thats the problem the devs stated that TBX will be further listed at the crypto exchanges and will have its market price
But if you can trade by using USD in the first place, whats the point of the tokenization
Teal Deer

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:27:03 PM

Thats the problem the devs stated that TBX will be further listed at the crypto exchanges and will have its market price
But if you can trade by using USD in the first place, whats the point of the tokenization
Because its more stable maybe?
zero9119

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:30:29 PM

Lol, what makes you say that?
Teal Deer

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:33:12 PM

The US Dollar is only stable relative to other fiat currencies. 
This is largely due to the fact that so few governments can resist the temptation to recklessly print money.

But TBX token manipulations are complex which makes it better than USD trade
zero9119

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:34:48 PM

This is largely due to the fact that so few governments can resist the temptation to recklessly print money.

So you are trying to prove that TBX is more stable then US dollar?
Teal Deer

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:38:37 PM

Yes, you see crypto and related currency is far more better to use, there is a thread that proves my point
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1817102.0
zero9119

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:40:28 PM

Yes, you see crypto and related currency is far more better to use, there is a thread that proves my point
Ok, fine but makes TBX special then, does it have some kind of economic model?
Teal Deer

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:44:00 PM

Oh, yeah sure. There is a team of analytics working, you can talk to them if you really want
zero9119

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:45:42 PM

Oh, yeah sure. There is a team of analytics working, you can talk to them if you really want
Im not interested in economics team, Im talking about economic model can you describe it?
Teal Deer

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:47:04 PM

Im not interested in economics team, Im talking about economic model can you describe it?
Well, the cryptomarket’s growth rate according to the first year forecast is thus calculated according to the dynamics of 3 previous periods with similar trends, and this indicates an average growth rate of 342% per annum. And they also reduced our annual market capitalisation growth rate by 50%.
zero9119

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:49:28 PM

Well, the cryptomarket’s growth rate according to the first year forecast is thus calculated according to the dynamics of 3 previous periods with similar trends, and this indicates an average growth rate of 342% per annum. And they also reduced our annual market capitalisation growth rate by 50%.
So if I`ll gain some TBX thru the bounty campaign is it better to sell them or to keep
Teal Deer

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:50:03 PM

So if I`ll gain some TBX thru the bounty campaign is it better to sell them or to keep
It depends on your needs... What do you want to do with that money?
zero9119

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:51:39 PM

I dunno is there any difference ?
Teal Deer

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:53:07 PM

Ofc there is, if you want to gain more you could trade them thru the service, if you want to get money right now you can sell TBX
zero9119

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:53:35 PM

Ofc there is, if you want to gain more you could trade them thru the service, if you want to get money right now you can sell TBX
Oh, ty Ill join asap
mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:20:00 PM

devs said this project is going to be regestred and certified so it would be legal to use, but some countries consider crypro trading like an illegal action
awas

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:20:59 PM

devs said this project is going to be regestred and certified so it would be legal to use, but some countries consider crypro trading like an illegal action
maybe the project in not going to work in some countries then
mitsarasss

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:22:43 PM

maybe the project in not going to work in some countries then
but what if Im going to use proxy or vpn bridge is it going to be only mine problem or the company?
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 »
  Print  

Jump to: