Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:23:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How many years Bitcoin can exist?  (Read 1260 times)
xandrie (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:03:39 AM

I wanna know how many years bitcoin can exist, because what if i invest a big amount and the bitcoin will go to shutdown or going to close a blockchain system. This is my concern.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:11:30 AM

Technically, if two people - anywhere in the world both run a Bitcoin node the entity of Bitcoin exist. Taking a look at:

https://bitnodes.21.co/

There are currently 9,316 nodes operating all over the world currently. More and more being added each day from people and companies who support the blockchain. These are people from over 100 different country and different languages that support Bitcoin. I believe as long as the internet exist Bitcoin can exist, even now we're talking about a Bitcoin Core satellite being launched too.

piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:13:09 AM

Bitcoin can exist even if there will be one miner mining bitcoin and one node keeping record of bitcoin ledger but that is quite impossible. Thousands of miners and node operators are supporting bitcoin and that number is just growing with increasing demand for bitcoin so we can say bitcoin will exist forever.
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:15:35 AM

I wanna know how many years bitcoin can exist, because what if i invest a big amount and the bitcoin will go to shutdown or going to close a blockchain system. This is my concern.

You know, in life, everything we do (and even things we don't do) can be carrying some risks and of course, possible rewards as the results as well. This is the reality we have to contend with especially in dealing with cryptocurrency. Nobody can be sure if 5 or 10 years from now Bitcoin can still be existing. However, in my own guesstimate, there is a big possibility that Bitcoin can last for a lifetime since this is the very design of cryptocurrency.

Now, having said the above, maybe what you are really concerned is the value of Bitcoin...whether it would be continue on surging up and will not be reverting back to where it started (as what some critics of Bitcoin are predicting). Well, as to value, you can be sure that since the supply is low and the demand is high, it would continue on increasing though there would always be bumps and humps along the way (the value can go down sometimes).

Lastly, it is prudent on your part to 'invest' what you can afford to lose (though we are not praying that we lost our money here) and this is the most important tip you have to bear in mind (this is true on any type of investment not just in cryptocurrency). Another thing is to spread your baskets into many eggs (or is it the other way around?) or in others word please diversify. However, if you are adventurous enough then you can stake as big as you may want...who knows Bitcoin can be that one instrument that can really revolutionize your financial lie.

Good luck!
arbelian

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:24:45 AM

We cannot say how long bitcoin will exist in the universe for as long as the investors would continue to invest and support the crypto currency it might exist for a long period of time maybe 20, 30 or 50 years we cannot tell. If invest you should secure your wallet. I think it would not close the blockchain system.

xandrie (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:25:56 AM

Bitcoin can exist even if there will be one miner mining bitcoin and one node keeping record of bitcoin ledger but that is quite impossible. Thousands of miners and node operators are supporting bitcoin and that number is just growing with increasing demand for bitcoin so we can say bitcoin will exist forever.
Are your sure that will exist? Some many thoughts bitcoin will go down someday and changed the name or design with their opponents. Like friendster shutdown because of facebook, this some example can be like bitcoin someday.
Ayush rana

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:34:10 AM

In today's time the growth of bitcoin is increasing and if it continues then bitcoin will live longer than 300 to 400 years, because bitcoin is fully virtual and also our future currency.

jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:36:27 AM

No one can be sure until when bitcoin will be used. but if you look at the characteristics so long as there are people who use bitcoin then bitcoin will still exist and bitcoin will have value. but when no one uses bitcoin then bitcoin will disappear and have no value whatsoever.
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 04:38:20 AM

We cannot really say how long bitcoin will exist in the world. As long as the investors and any users would continue to invest and support the bitcoin, it might exist for a long period of time maybe for 50 years. People cannot really tell. Just always remember to secure your wallet and with that, it will not close the blockchain system.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
colvis

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:40:38 AM

Bitcoin can always exist as much as there internet exist, there are alot of miners who make use of bitcoin almost all through there life, some online investment and transactions now rely on Bitcoin..

for me Bitcoin will exist long enough not to be mentioned, the value will only fall for a while which it normally do sometimes, and will still rise again,
Kingofbitcoin12345

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:41:40 AM

As long as the internet is working the possibility that bitcoin still exists is high.. And the tendency for the worst happen is the cryptocurrency has new center coin that will replaced bitcoin and that is worth the talking.. Is it possible?? Yes as the government and the financial sectors is planning for it,, so that they can even control the coin itself not the the entire Blockchain technology..

____________yahoo62278 CAMPAIGN MANAGER________  ◥◥  The Best & Most Popular Manager  ◤◤  ____________
ICO Manager          Bounty Manager          Signature Campaign Manager          Twitter Campaign Manager
█████████████████████████   ADD "yahoo62278" on Telegram & Skype   █████████████████████████
ashfer

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

https://luxantdigitalbank.com/

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:42:23 AM

Nobody can predict the future of bitcoins.But you will not end up in loss if you make huge investment on long term it is gonna give you more benefits as compared to what you get from the banks as interest you just need to withdraw the amount once you feel that you have earned sufficient profit out of it.

josephpogi

Activity: 434
Merit: 168

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:51:40 AM

I think this bitcoin is forever becuase when you see the price of 1 btc per each so much amazing then i hope it will continue to grow after 5-10 years , and by the way no one can predict if when is the end of bitcoin in crypto.
AkaSnake

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:52:58 AM

I really think that bitcoin is the future, cryptocurrency will eventually replace the money as we know today.
Akash55

Activity: 222

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:54:09 AM

btc how many years, there may be that may be properly the hard, but the idea is bitcoin if users correct as provide, and with the users in a lot more a large number of people btc of interested in the can make if btc of the year to will be able to.
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:06:18 AM

I do not know anything about this conversation. But I think it's nice now that bitcoins run. So for me this will last for many years. And if the bitcoins get lost I know that something new and beautiful will come like bitcoins. So do not worry about it. It's just a problem
MCS23

Activity: 171

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:18:05 AM

Years 5 carefree you can trade more. And then it's no longer a fact that everything will be so sweet, as both the ether and bitcoin are already divided into separate parts. In general, while whales want him to live, everything will be, but also with a very small profit, so any resource is exhausted.
youok

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:24:28 AM

I do not know for sure how many years this bitcoin will be exists, but if you want to invest in a large amount .why not ?. because in this life we can not be separated from what is called the risk. you must face all the risks that may occur in the future. Wink

RayvenPierre

Activity: 182

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:37:37 AM

Bitcoin will never cease to exist as long as there is someone using it which I can surely say that it won't happen even in the next 50 years. Believe it or not the age of cryptocurrency has just started and there are still a lot of things and changes that will happen.

alucard23

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:49:30 AM

The only thing that could lead to a network shutdown would be a power outage, causing an internet shutdown, but this possibility will be eliminated once we have Bitcoin satellites. If I'm not mistaken, Blockstream already launched one that is being tested.

⚪ Byteball     ❱❱❱     I T   J U S T   W O R K S .    ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email  -  Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments  -  ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD          TELEGRAM          TWITTER          MEDIUM          SLACK          REDDIT
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: