Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:27:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Vietnamese Local section - Please add it!  (Read 326 times)
deathland113 (OP)

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:21:19 AM

As the potential of Bitcoin, Blockchain market having very high demand now.
And bitcointalk is the 1st place where people come to learn and share and comunicate together.
With over 40k+ new members each month in July and Aug Bitcointalk become the 1st place it show on google search.
We're Vietnamese people our crypto comunity growing up so so fast as we're very near with all potential + big crypto economy such as China, Korea, Singapore. We having high demend to have a better place/section here (Bitcointalk) for people can share update things, project, news about crypto world in Vietnamese.
I get hope and belive we should have the right place in this forum instead of Bitcoingarden (we're having the most posts there: https://bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?board=49.0)
And in Bitcointalk we are now 1st language under Other languages/locations with the most Views and Replies
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=60101.0
This is as proof of our demand and big crypto cummunity.

Today I open this Thread to get Hope receive respond from Admin/Mod to our community by support us ADD A VIETNAMESE sub-board not as now it's under other language!
Vietnamese people please come and support this topic.
Thank you and best regards!
wack slacker

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:25:55 AM

I support this thread! BTCBTCBTC
Leodalat

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 04:33:37 AM

I support this topic
ThayDoiCaTheGioi

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:39:25 PM

No, I dont support. Vietnamese thread too much spam and there's rarely constructive comments
Jovovich

Activity: 316
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:57:48 PM

No, I dont support. Vietnamese thread too much spam and there's rarely constructive comments

Well i think that depends on how much members and is their any moderator for their own thread. Because we also had petitioned for our own thread so for fellow users in vietnam, they should support that. It's up to mods to clean their own thread once it is approved.
wack slacker

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:40:27 PM

THAT WE NEED TO CHANGE. SPAMS WILL BE FILLED
wack slacker

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:48:22 PM

Well i think that depends on how much members and is their any moderator for their own thread. Because we also had petitioned for our own thread so for fellow users in vietnam, they should support that. It's up to mods to clean their own thread once it is approved.
yes. I agree with you
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: