Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 11:46:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QCHAIN: PRE-RELEASE IS OUT!💥Native Sponsored Content Sales Platform💥  (Read 12969 times)
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:20:29 AM

To my mind a huge gap can appear between  eth or xem coins. The team considers these risks?
consigliere

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:37:10 AM

One more question guys, I had bad experience connected with icos that didn't Demand kyc on initial stage but afterwords they did ask for it. Can you prove that there won't be any kyc related policy in Qchain? Thank you
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:44:40 AM

I have a question. As I understand the project will work in the advertising industry. I just understood the technology. What are the advantages of the project compared to, for example, Google Adsense?
Hi filipe,
To further address your question, we won't be looking to directly compete with Google AdSense. Starting a fight with Google is pretty suicidal. Instead, we will be more specialized, and be focused on native and sponsored advertising, since display ads are becoming anemic in terms of their conversion rate, and the advertising industry is increasingly looking at the effectiveness of native.

Our Direct Buy Marketplace will hence be focused on native. Our product will really be able to help streamline the sales processes for advertisers and content publishers; we will be creating a singular interface for advertisers to look at the availability of native ad units, and content publishers to showcase and highlight their native availability. As such, we think this product will be quite appealing and fill a good niche.

Thanks for the answer. The role of the host in the relationship between the advertiser and the site-publisher is also interesting. Google, performing intermediary services, takes a large percentage. In your system, the role of the host is to provide its capabilities to ensure that transactions are verified. Who can be a host? To do this,  need I to have some kind of specific resource, as GPU/CPU in mining, or just install some software? I need to buy some tokens and hold them in my account?
You won't need to mine. Our system will be somewhat like NEM's, with a couple tiers of hosts. Hosts will have to deploy code on servers, and we will incentivize hosts through their payouts from validating transactions between advertisers and publishers. The weight of hosts' verifications will be by the number of tokens they hold, and the length of time they've held the tokens for.
Hello dev, Where can i find more detailed information about that the "The weight of hosts' verifications". Maybe there is somewhere a table of the ratio: "the number of tokens they hold, and the length of time they've held the tokens for"?

consigliere

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:50:02 AM

I have a question. As I understand the project will work in the advertising industry. I just understood the technology. What are the advantages of the project compared to, for example, Google Adsense?
Hi filipe,
To further address your question, we won't be looking to directly compete with Google AdSense. Starting a fight with Google is pretty suicidal. Instead, we will be more specialized, and be focused on native and sponsored advertising, since display ads are becoming anemic in terms of their conversion rate, and the advertising industry is increasingly looking at the effectiveness of native.

Our Direct Buy Marketplace will hence be focused on native. Our product will really be able to help streamline the sales processes for advertisers and content publishers; we will be creating a singular interface for advertisers to look at the availability of native ad units, and content publishers to showcase and highlight their native availability. As such, we think this product will be quite appealing and fill a good niche.

Thanks for the answer. The role of the host in the relationship between the advertiser and the site-publisher is also interesting. Google, performing intermediary services, takes a large percentage. In your system, the role of the host is to provide its capabilities to ensure that transactions are verified. Who can be a host? To do this,  need I to have some kind of specific resource, as GPU/CPU in mining, or just install some software? I need to buy some tokens and hold them in my account?
You won't need to mine. Our system will be somewhat like NEM's, with a couple tiers of hosts. Hosts will have to deploy code on servers, and we will incentivize hosts through their payouts from validating transactions between advertisers and publishers. The weight of hosts' verifications will be by the number of tokens they hold, and the length of time they've held the tokens for.
Hello dev, Where can i find more detailed information about that the "The weight of hosts' verifications". Maybe there is somewhere a table of the ratio: "the number of tokens they hold, and the length of time they've held the tokens for"

I'm not sure but I was reading something related to your question on qchain WP, not sure in what section, but yeah, let's wait for devs response.
filipe3x

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:51:51 AM

In general, the process of identifying a person - KYC is difficult? Or it is necessary to send only the passport. I recently sent documents for identification to the ICON project, they demanded to close the passport number, take a photo with a passport near the face, etc.
filipe3x

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:53:44 AM

Who has already invested in the project, how did you take KYC, is it difficult?
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:54:24 AM

Guys, i paid attention to the team and found the name Lon Wong there. Can someone explain how popular it is and what is its role in the Qchain project itself?

I know Lon Wong as a president of the NEM Foundation.  On the QCHAIN site, he is listed as an advisor. Partnership with NEM, this is very important. This provides support from a very large and high-quality community.
oh, noble person. Thank you very much for the answer, I already read about it on the Internet and even subscribed to it on Twitter. Given his role as an advisor to Qchain, this project can not but arouse the interest of investors.
filipe3x

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:09:23 AM

Hi filipe,

Thanks for the answer. The role of the host in the relationship between the advertiser and the site-publisher is also interesting. Google, performing intermediary services, takes a large percentage. In your system, the role of the host is to provide its capabilities to ensure that transactions are verified. Who can be a host? To do this,  need I to have some kind of specific resource, as GPU/CPU in mining, or just install some software? I need to buy some tokens and hold them in my account?
Hello dev, Where can i find more detailed information about that the "The weight of hosts' verifications". Maybe there is somewhere a table of the ratio: "the number of tokens they hold, and the length of time they've held the tokens for"?

There is an article about the hosts:

https://medium.com/the-qchain-blog/a-technical-overview-of-our-direct-buy-advertising-applications-hosts-network-b668dbcf9df3

Maybe it will help you.

By the way, it says about the "tremendous computational and network bandwidth" that hosts should have
filipe3x

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:17:57 AM

I look at the fund-raising process and I want to say that the collection is very active.

I'll try to catch the bonus
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:25:50 AM

I look at the fund-raising process and I want to say that the collection is very active.

I'll try to catch the bonus
I'm watching this and I also noticed that the fees are going well, many investors have invested in large volumes. This is also a kind of indicator of proper investment
filipe3x

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:03:24 PM

Good news about project
hype.codes lists Qchain as one of the most interesting ICO

https://hype.codes/top-upcoming-ico-22-28-october-2017-voting
consigliere

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 12:26:27 PM

Good news about project

Just wonder how they evaluate team 7/10 lol, I've been cooperating with some qchain members and I would give them 10/10. Individual approach to every participant. That's the sign of professionalism to my Mind.
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:22:56 PM

According to the WP 10% will be held as a contingency reserve. Why so much (2.6kk USD) need to be spend on contingency reserve? Can you provide more details about this cost?
artkor

Activity: 206
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:46:11 PM

Hi filipe,

How will cost of one ad click be determined? By an auction or a market offer?
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 01:52:16 PM

One more question guys, I had bad experience connected with icos that didn't Demand kyc on initial stage but afterwords they did ask for it. Can you prove that there won't be any kyc related policy in Qchain? Thank you
Excellent! Asked a question about which I was thinking! I'm talking about KYC. I, as an active member of the bounty, are interested in whether KYC is spreading to us, bounty hunters. is it necessary for me, as a member of the bounty, to pass KYC, and if so, how to do it?

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
Mr.Lait

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:54:43 PM

What major exchanges will the Qchain token list? Do you negotiate, for example, with bittrex, polonix or other exchanges? Thanks

consigliere

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:08:48 PM

What major exchanges will the Qchain token list? Do you negotiate, for example, with bittrex, polonix or other exchanges? Thanks
Would be glad to see it on polo exactly because of bittrex lately kyc adoption, think news on polo listing will positively effect the price also.
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:22:13 PM

Good news about project

Qchain is leading that vote by a good margin.  Surprised it's not getting more hype on BTT.
consigliere

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:59:57 PM

Good news about project

Qchain is leading that vote by a good margin.  Surprised it's not getting more hype on BTT.
Lack of attention surprises me too, but remember about strat - successful project that didn't just make some noise but releasing their product and only after they provide marketing. I'm sure qchain is solid project that doesn't need just one-day-hype.
qchain (OP)

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:00:38 PM

According to the WP 10% will be held as a contingency reserve. Why so much (2.6kk USD) need to be spend on contingency reserve? Can you provide more details about this cost?
A high amount of funds needs to be saved as contingency, because legal costs in the US can rapidly balloon. This is something very typical with US corporations, just done for long term safety.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: