Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:01:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QCHAIN: PRE-RELEASE IS OUT!💥Native Sponsored Content Sales Platform💥  (Read 12969 times)
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:03:31 PM

This is very cute idea, i hope this project be sucsessfully.Really hope that this project succeeds

You are not alone. They have everything for it.

I agree they are doing a great job. They will succeed

willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:34:51 AM

This is very cute idea, i hope this project be sucsessfully.Really hope that this project succeeds

I agree, they have excellent competencies and an idea, but during the period of conducting ICO, the market is feverish with Segwit2x, this insane growth of Bcash. I think most were counting on the growth of alts after the cancellation of Segwit2x, but no, we do not see anything like that.

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
Gwyn

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:39:11 AM

when will QCHAIN crowd-sale end , how much bonus now .
goovsy

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:21:21 AM

Now it s 4% to get more info you better ask all questions in Qchain telegram chat - https://t.me/qchainplatform . They very friendly with new comers.
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:42:08 AM

I agree, they have excellent competencies and an idea, but during the period of conducting ICO, the market is feverish with Segwit2x, this insane growth of Bcash. I think most were counting on the growth of alts after the cancellation of Segwit2x, but no, we do not see anything like that.

The situation with BCH is created artificially. Perhaps the alts will continue to grow. There are important events in the ETC and Ripple tomorrow
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:51:41 AM

The situation with BCH is created artificially. Perhaps the alts will continue to grow. There are important events in the ETC and Ripple tomorrow
It is strange that in light of the upcoming conference ETC, the price fell by $ 5. How do you think, will be more growth ETC?
LaitmanXY

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:11:20 PM

Now it s 4% to get more info you better ask all questions in Qchain telegram chat - https://t.me/qchainplatform . They very friendly with new comers.

Thank you) I will definitely go to their chat room. Are they exactly friendly there?)

shinkosmos

Activity: 65

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:49:57 PM

I am late
Mavis

Activity: 297
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:06:02 PM

I am late

Bonus of 4% is active still.  you are not late ,just hurry up
goovsy

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 03:27:56 PM

I am late

Bonus of 4% is active still.  you are not late ,just hurry up

First of all read WP, learn demo, then HURRY UP = ))
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:27:59 PM

Thank you) I will definitely go to their chat room. Are they exactly friendly there?)

Yes, I’ve seen them answer a lot of questions on telegram and they seem happy to do so.
Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:18:56 PM

Yes, I’ve seen them answer a lot of questions on telegram and they seem happy to do so.

Yes, telegram channel support works fine
willoweb

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:52:24 PM

But Ver with his Bcash destroys bitcoin! How much money has been poured into Bcash lately? Hundreds of millions of dollars in a scam coin

Kleks Academy
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀               ▀▀██▄
██▀                     ▀██
██▀ ███     ▄▄█▀         ▀██
███  ███▄▄██▀             ███
███  ██████▀███▄            ███
███  ███    ▀███▄          ███
██▄ ▀▀▀      ▀███▄       ▄██
██▄            ▀▀███▄▄▄ ▄██
▀██▄▄               ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
      ▄█
     ███▌
 ██▄ ▀█▀
 ▀██▌▄▀▄██
█▄ ▀ █ █▀
▀██▄▐▌  ▄█
▄ ▀▀▐▌ ██▀
 ███ █ ▀ ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀ █  ██▀
  ███▄ █ ▀ ▄█▄
   ▀▀▀▀ ▀▄ ███
     ▄██▄ ▀▄▀
      ▀▀▀▀  ▀▄
THE LEGEND RETURNS!
▀██████▄   TWITTER   ▀▄   INSTAGRAM   ▄▀   DISCORD   ▄█████▀
      █▄
     ▐███
      ▀█▀ ▄██
    ██▄▀▄▐██▀
     ▀█ █ ▀ ▄█
    █▄  ▐▌▄██▀
    ▀██ ▐▌▀▀ ▄
  ▄█▄ ▀ █ ███
  ▀██  █ ▀▀▀
▄█▄ ▀ █ ▄███
███ ▄▀ ▀▀▀▀
 ▀▄▀ ▄██▄
▄▀  ▀▀▀▀
██     ██████████████                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTYDETECTIVE
goovsy

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:04:38 PM

Oh, I know this ETC event also known as  "BIG WEEKEND CLIPPING" !
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:17:49 PM

But Ver with his Bcash destroys bitcoin! How much money has been poured into Bcash lately? Hundreds of millions of dollars in a scam coin
Ver's wallet address  is well known and these days he got hundreds of millions with the help of his scam coin.
SparkIt

Activity: 714
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:20:56 PM

Ver's wallet address  is well known and these days he got hundreds of millions with the help of his scam coin.
You've hit the bull's-eye. Unfortunately too many wishing to parasitize on the path of natural development and scaling bitcoin.
dvs45

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:50:25 PM

There will be three agents interacting within our advertising application ecosystem: advertisers, publishers, and hosts.

Do you mind to clarify a bi on who will act as a host?
goovsy

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:45:38 PM

Qchain is sponsoring a blockchain seminar in Orange County, California on November 17th from 5:30 – 7:30 pm, Pacific Time. There will be several speakers at the event, who will be giving talks on many of the prominent topics in today's blockchain ecosystem. The meeting will take place at our offices at The Vine OC.

fresh info here https://www.meetup.com/NEM-Los-Angeles-Meetup/events/244675476/

Check going list )
MoneroMooo
Legendary

Activity: 1276
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:57:21 PM

Qchain is sponsoring a blockchain seminar in Orange County, California on November 17th from 5:30 – 7:30 pm, Pacific Time. There will be several speakers at the event, who will be giving talks on many of the prominent topics in today's blockchain ecosystem. The meeting will take place at our offices at The Vine OC.

Check going list )
Thank you for sharing your knowledge. a little while ago I saw this project. I went through it. how you will use the Double Bottom structure at the same time? I'm wondering. this will be very different. good luck team.  Cool
Toltekayotl

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:28:09 PM

Check going list )

ICO ends in three weeks. The fees are rather modest so far, I hope after the conference in California there will be whales.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: