Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:04:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QCHAIN: PRE-RELEASE IS OUT!💥Native Sponsored Content Sales Platform💥  (Read 12969 times)
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:14:48 PM

In connection with the ban on advertising ICO in Google, a lot of people can pay attention to Qchain

i think google dont banned crypto advertising for permanent, its just temporally. But Qchain can be an alternative.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
dennis_qchain

Activity: 26
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:23:47 PM

Hey people. Another massive monthy update!

Updates From the Qchain Dev Team: 3/31/18
https://medium.com/the-qchain-blog/updates-from-the-qchain-dev-team-3-31-18-73cf27cc9af1
bitofc

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:05:34 PM

Hey people. Another massive monthy update!

Updates From the Qchain Dev Team: 3/31/18
https://medium.com/the-qchain-blog/updates-from-the-qchain-dev-team-3-31-18-73cf27cc9af1

good news!

In April, Qchain will roll out a comprehensive website makeover that clarifies their focus on authentic marketing — as well as why they have chosen to orient the platform around branded content, influencer marketing, and sponsorships.
bitofc

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 03:01:25 PM

Qchain mentioned by Native Advertising Institute

https://nativeadvertisinginstitute.com/blog/blockchain-based-native-advertising-platforms/

The top 5 blockchain-based native advertising applications

1. Qchain – Buying and selling ad units
QChain is a digital ledger application that facilitates the buying and selling of digital advertising, including native advertising. This digital advertising platform has the bold vision of transforming the entirety of digital marketing.

Part of the appeal of Qchain is its focus on influencer marketing and native advertising. The solution enables direct transacting in native advertising inventory. Qchain focuses on creating an advertising experience that is smooth and seamless, offering greater convenience to all participants. The biggest beneficiaries of Qchain are likely to be smaller advertisers who can access native advertising more efficiently on this transparent platform.

While Qchain is still in its development phase, it holds great potential for advertisers and owners of digital media.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
April 07, 2018, 07:54:17 AM

In connection with the ban on advertising ICO in Google, a lot of people can pay attention to Qchain

Why they would if they DON"T KNOW about Qchain? And to get to know the have to see the ad on google or in Facebokk and twitter, which have also banned crypto advertising. So now how Qchain is going to get exposure?

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:44:12 PM

You know, if the crypto currency was legislatively settled, then the entire Qchain team would be prosecuted for committing fraud in a particularly large amount. They deceived investors by giving them false promises.. Look at the exchanges, this token costs 20 times lower than it cost on the ICO. I'm very sorry for investors who lost money on this scam.
ssvenss

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:25:57 PM

To me here the fact as the token simultaneously functions on NEM blockchain and Ethereum blockchain is not clear, it as that is not clear even concerning trade in a token, after all the prices can be different
S7C

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:50:49 AM

You know, if the crypto currency was legislatively settled, then the entire Qchain team would be prosecuted for committing fraud in a particularly large amount. They deceived investors by giving them false promises.. Look at the exchanges, this token costs 20 times lower than it cost on the ICO. I'm very sorry for investors who lost money on this scam.

Just because the price is lower than your expectations does not make the project a scam. It's US based. Do you seriously believe that they could get away with it in the country with the highest government and regulatory scrutiny on cryptocurrencies? Half the coins in existence are at a significantly lesser value than December and early January anyway.

Don't use words like scam if you can't prove it. And you can't. So beat it.
bitofc

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:57:55 AM

To me here the fact as the token simultaneously functions on NEM blockchain and Ethereum blockchain is not clear, it as that is not clear even concerning trade in a token, after all the prices can be different
It has been mentioned, and stated many times that both EQC(Ethereum ERC20) and XQC (NEM Mosaic) are 2 separate tokens with no direct price relation between them.  The price will be driven by market force.
morgan4140

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:58:06 AM

Just because the price is lower than your expectations does not make the project a scam. It's US based. Do you seriously believe that they could get away with it in the country with the highest government and regulatory scrutiny on cryptocurrencies? Half the coins in existence are at a significantly lesser value than December and early January anyway.

What are you talking about? Just look at the progress of the project for six months. Almost half a year has passed since the completion of the ICO. What do we see? NOTHING! The team is absolutely not interested in the development of the project, and the CEO found another job in NEM. Qchain now looks like an old unnecessary waste dump.
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:16:40 AM

What are you talking about? Just look at the progress of the project for six months. Almost half a year has passed since the completion of the ICO. What do we see? NOTHING! The team is absolutely not interested in the development of the project, and the CEO found another job in NEM. Qchain now looks like an old unnecessary waste dump.
Totally agree, this ICO is the worst ICO I have ever participated, I've lost all my funds that I contributed to it, this shit worth nothing, I don't wanna listen devs explanation on sitiatuon, they are useless if they think they reached listing with delta and other no name exchanges.
cheeseboxcity

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:01:56 AM

QCHAIN DEV UPDATE 2/28/18

Over the past year or so, we’ve heard many blockchain project-backers complain that, all too often, they’re sequestered from that project’s developments. Their teams are hard to reach, their answers are opaque or PR-laden, and their progress is difficult to measure.

BIZ
In California , on a street called California Ave — we secured our first official office space. We are now part of The Cove/UCI Applied Innovation in Irvine.

Front End
The code for the front end is also being refactored and improved to aid our future developmental efforts. We have made choices on using certain established open source libraries that will ensure that our product does not experience sudden changes due to dependencies on some newer frameworks.

Back End
Our back end progress On the back end, we’ve implemented a high-performance, extendable character array in Cython to simplify serializing NEM transfers...

To be honest you have no idea about the work the team are doing on a daily basis. If you've sold and lost money, just do the honourable thing and leave gracefully.

Full text:
https://medium.com/the-qchain-blog/updates-from-the-qchain-dev-team-2-28-18-ac95dfc707e9
we are very happy for your success,but tell me when the holders of your tokens will be able to get at least some profit or just sell it?
I have little faith that a project will ever have a finished product. Work is almost non-existent. At the moment, all that is happening is a delusion of investors that would not start a panic. Absolutely unprofessional team
yehor

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 10:49:19 AM

In which ICO listing websites I already can find your project?
S7C

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:57:42 AM

Define progress. I see monthly updates on the progress made on the tech behind the project, VC meetings etc. and I'm happy with that. When a working product is in place in Q3 exchanges will come. Until then the team have to be careful about even marketing things in the fear that the SEC will view it as a pump and shut them down. Pretty sure the CEO hasn't taken another job either.

You're crying scam without a shred of evidence, simply because you're not happy with the valuation of the project.
S7C

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 11:59:16 AM

Totally agree, this ICO is the worst ICO I have ever participated, I've lost all my funds that I contributed to it, this shit worth nothing, I don't wanna listen devs explanation on sitiatuon, they are useless if they think they reached listing with delta and other no name exchanges.

You've lost nothing unless you chose to sell. There isn't a cryptocurrency out there that hasn't lost significant value in the first quarter.
renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:44:22 PM

Totally agree with you, team members can be prosecuted for committing fraud. They tell the whole community that they are forbidden to say anything about exchanges, that SEC has forbidden them to do so. But you just pay attention to with what pleasure and with what pleasure they publish news about new (decentralized) exchanges that add scam tokens. Qchain is nothing, it's just a group of scammers who will sooner or later get what they deserve.
S7C

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:24:20 PM

I would urge any propsective future investors to do your own research and due diligence as opposed to believing the baseless accusations above.

The team are available on Telegram to reply to any queries or concerns anyone may have.
S7C

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:36:10 PM

Totally agree with you, team members can be prosecuted for committing fraud. They tell the whole community that they are forbidden to say anything about exchanges, that SEC has forbidden them to do so. But you just pay attention to with what pleasure and with what pleasure they publish news about new (decentralized) exchanges that add scam tokens. Qchain is nothing, it's just a group of scammers who will sooner or later get what they deserve.

Regulations prevent them from speculating on price or future exchange listings. There's nothing to prevent them announcing when the tokens have been community listed on said exchanges.

And you can't say that every token on the decentralised exchanges is a scam either. There's a huge selection of coins listed on them, many of which are solid, legit projects.
morgan4140

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:41:06 PM

Regulations prevent them from speculating on price or future exchange listings. There's nothing to prevent them announcing when the tokens have been community listed on said exchanges.

And you can't say that every token on the decentralised exchanges is a scam either. There's a huge selection of coins listed on them, many of which are solid, legit projects.
Qchain after the ICO said that they will get on the stock exchange by early March. But we still don't see anything. Qchain has a community of 200 people, nobody knows about this project. I will endure another month and if there are no changes I will make public the correspondence with Wally in which he openly misleads people. This token can't even be added to the CMC! it's a shame. Even tokens with airdrop fall on the CMC, which have no value.
BryanK

Activity: 812

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:11:23 AM

LOL, really here still there are people who believe in this project? it has long been recognized as a scam. A team of scammers misled investors for six months.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: