Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:15:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] QCHAIN: PRE-RELEASE IS OUT!💥Native Sponsored Content Sales Platform💥  (Read 12969 times)
bitofc

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 12:05:15 AM

How Qchain is Approaching Digital Marketing in the Era of Adblock

https://medium.com/the-qchain-blog/approaching-digital-marketing-in-the-era-of-adblock-909b2a896349

Back in August, we decided to pivot Qchain’s marketplace product away from display advertising, dropping our intentions to incorporate ad exchange functionality and to compete with Google Adsense. The decision was informed partly by a question of taste: Display ads were not compelling to us on an emotional level, and none of us could name a single person who had willingly interacted with one. Public attitudes towards digital advertising were shifting — something we also saw manifested in the rise of ad-blocking software usage.

The audiences we knew and spoke with tended to connect with three key types of marketing:

Branded Content
Advertisers pay digital publishers to create custom content: videos, written articles, podcasts, and other forms of storytelling that are native to the publishers’ sites.
Example: The New York Times’ “Paid Posts,” such as this story about female inmates, sponsored by the Netflix TV show, Orange is the New Black.
Influencer Marketing
Advertisers will pay users with high followings for endorsements on their social channels, tapping into the influence that these individuals have over their fanbases.
Example: A famous lifestyle blogger posting a photo to their Instagram that includes a health product, or a popular Twitch streamer drinking a particular beverage during a livestream.
Sponsorships
Advertisers offer financial support to an individual, event, or activity in exchange for visibility.
Example: A sportswear brand sponsors an athlete, who will then wear that brand’s products while competing.

Through our marketplace platform, content creators and advertisers will be able to transact with ease and flexibility. Content creators (from digital outlets to individual bloggers) will have a wide range of branded content solutions they’re able to build, whether it’s written features, podcasts, short films, or something new entirely. Influencers, meanwhile, will be able to place listings for vocal endorsements during streams or social posts across a variety of social channels. And similarly, talent agents seeking sponsorships for their clients will also be able to place listings on the platform.
consigliere

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:31:29 PM

You know, if the crypto currency was legislatively settled, then the entire Qchain team would be prosecuted for committing fraud in a particularly large amount. They deceived investors by giving them false promises.. Look at the exchanges, this token costs 20 times lower than it cost on the ICO. I'm very sorry for investors who lost money on this scam.

Just because the price is lower than your expectations does not make the project a scam. It's US based. Do you seriously believe that they could get away with it in the country with the highest government and regulatory scrutiny on cryptocurrencies? Half the coins in existence are at a significantly lesser value than December and early January anyway.

Don't use words like scam if you can't prove it. And you can't. So beat it.
What are you talking about? Just look at the progress of the project for six months. Almost half a year has passed since the completion of the ICO. What do we see? NOTHING! The team is absolutely not interested in the development of the project, and the CEO found another job in NEM. Qchain now looks like an old unnecessary waste dump.
Totally agree, this ICO is the worst ICO I have ever participated, I've lost all my funds that I contributed to it, this shit worth nothing, I don't wanna listen devs explanation on sitiatuon, they are useless if they think they reached listing with delta and other no name exchanges.
Totally agree with you, team members can be prosecuted for committing fraud. They tell the whole community that they are forbidden to say anything about exchanges, that SEC has forbidden them to do so. But you just pay attention to with what pleasure and with what pleasure they publish news about new (decentralized) exchanges that add scam tokens. Qchain is nothing, it's just a group of scammers who will sooner or later get what they deserve.

Regulations prevent them from speculating on price or future exchange listings. There's nothing to prevent them announcing when the tokens have been community listed on said exchanges.

And you can't say that every token on the decentralised exchanges is a scam either. There's a huge selection of coins listed on them, many of which are solid, legit projects.
Qchain after the ICO said that they will get on the stock exchange by early March. But we still don't see anything. Qchain has a community of 200 people, nobody knows about this project. I will endure another month and if there are no changes I will make public the correspondence with Wally in which he openly misleads people. This token can't even be added to the CMC! it's a shame. Even tokens with airdrop fall on the CMC, which have no value.
Bro, forget about that garbage project, it's long time dead, there are so many competitors with almost working project, not those loosers. Especially i would like to highlight team member Denis-cocksucker, useless part of the team that had nothing in common with its philosophy, the only thing he can do is talking about his life of refugee.
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:37:31 PM

You know, if the crypto currency was legislatively settled, then the entire Qchain team would be prosecuted for committing fraud in a particularly large amount. They deceived investors by giving them false promises.. Look at the exchanges, this token costs 20 times lower than it cost on the ICO. I'm very sorry for investors who lost money on this scam.

Just because the price is lower than your expectations does not make the project a scam. It's US based. Do you seriously believe that they could get away with it in the country with the highest government and regulatory scrutiny on cryptocurrencies? Half the coins in existence are at a significantly lesser value than December and early January anyway.

What are you talking about? Just look at the progress of the project for six months. Almost half a year has passed since the completion of the ICO. What do we see? NOTHING! The team is absolutely not interested in the development of the project, and the CEO found another job in NEM. Qchain now looks like an old unnecessary waste dump.
Totally agree, this ICO is the worst ICO I have ever participated, I've lost all my funds that I contributed to it, this shit worth nothing, I don't wanna listen devs explanation on sitiatuon, they are useless if they think they reached listing with delta and other no name exchanges.
Totally agree with you, team members can be prosecuted for committing fraud. They tell the whole community that they are forbidden to say anything about exchanges, that SEC has forbidden them to do so. But you just pay attention to with what pleasure and with what pleasure they publish news about new (decentralized) exchanges that add scam tokens. Qchain is nothing, it's just a group of scammers who will sooner or later get what they deserve.

Regulations prevent them from speculating on price or future exchange listings. There's nothing to prevent them announcing when the tokens have been community listed on said exchanges.

And you can't say that every token on the decentralised exchanges is a scam either. There's a huge selection of coins listed on them, many of which are solid, legit projects.
Qchain after the ICO said that they will get on the stock exchange by early March. But we still don't see anything. Qchain has a community of 200 people, nobody knows about this project. I will endure another month and if there are no changes I will make public the correspondence with Wally in which he openly misleads people. This token can't even be added to the CMC! it's a shame. Even tokens with airdrop fall on the CMC, which have no value.
Bro, forget about that garbage project, it's long time dead, there are so many competitors with almost working project, not those loosers. Especially i would like to highlight team member Denis-cocksucker, useless part of the team that had nothing in common with its philosophy, the only thing he can do is talking about his life of refugee.
Denis? this person of immoral appearance does not fulfill its obligations to the team and the community, in accordance with the official regulations. I heard that Denis left Russia due to the fact that he is wanted for fraud.
consigliere

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:42:01 PM

Denis? this person of immoral appearance does not fulfill its obligations to the team and the community, in accordance with the official regulations. I heard that Denis left Russia due to the fact that he is wanted for fraud.
Yeah, also heard of that, but I thought that it was joke, nice work of team that hires criminals like Denis, by the way I was told that he's living in Europe illegally, he was transported into Europe in a small beg that's why he Always has backache complains.
dennis_qchain

Activity: 26
Merit: 4

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:42:46 PM
Merited by qchain (4)

Recently you asked (begged) to remove ban in Qchain groups for misbehaviour.
One more offending post about Qchain here and I will ban you and your allies again, forever.
If you have problems with math, we have much more than 200 people community.

I would like to remind you, and all of you, that our CEO is responsible for NEMcubator and soon gonna have an important event:
https://www.meetup.com/So-Cal-Blockchain/events/249894696/

We work on our limits, but this is not an excuse for those who offend, not at all, it is just a statement of why we don't care of your bs attempts to interpret everything into bad way for own self-satisfaction.
consigliere

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:47:04 PM

Recently you asked (begged) to remove ban in Qchain groups for misbehaviour.
One more offending post about Qchain here and I will ban you and your allies again, forever.
If you have problems with math, we have much more than 200 people community.

I would like to remind you, and all of you, that our CEO is responsible for NEMcubator and soon gonna have an important event:
https://www.meetup.com/So-Cal-Blockchain/events/249894696/

We work on our limits, but this is not an excuse for those who offend, not at all, it is just a statement of why we don't care of bs attempts to interpret everything into bad way for your self-satisfaction.
Finally root of all the evil with us, Hey Denis. I can see your professionalism with newbie account. But it's ok bro, you will be more experience having conversation with us, do you have statements on why qchain isn't on cmc yet? Or SEC restricted this as well?
morgan4140

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:51:36 PM

Yeah, also heard of that, but I thought that it was joke, nice work of team that hires criminals like Denis, by the way I was told that he's living in Europe illegally, he was transported into Europe in a small beg that's why he Always has backache complains.
I have no doubt that if this criminal, who is on the Federal wanted list, is caught by the security services, then undoubtedly they will choose the punishment for him - "bottle". And I would like to note that it will be fair !
dennis_qchain

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:58:11 PM
Last edit: April 26, 2018, 10:16:39 PM by dennis_qchain

Regarding the CMC and so on.

To be listed on CMC:
1) Your project and CMC owners are hand-shaking friends making profit (read article in google for proofs)
OR
2) You have 150.000$ volume (and this number raises and raises only)

We are not 1) and not 2) either. Also, we cannot artificially generate fake-trades because of several reasons:
1) Unclaimed tokens are burnt, team tokens are on hold till 2019 so we cannot make 150k fake-trades
2) SEC restricts any exchange speculations and our hands are tied by law
3) SEC is not allow us to contact and ask for listings on exchanges as well which prevents the natural way of making 150k volume

However, even with these restrictions we did a good job and obtained lots of independent support. People are applied and voting for Qchain to be listed on a few smaller independent exchanges; we also did everything possible in a frame of the laws and send information about Qchain on most legit CMC-like websites. There should not be monopoly in blockchain economics, isn't it, so why everyone is talking about CMC and top exchanges only?

We also did not forget to develop the project and, luckily, obtained a right to represent NEMcubator; it gives additional opportunities but more responsibility as well.  Smiley

Devs. comment:
Hey everyone, just chiming in to respond to the recent concerns/accusations on BTT. The team has been hard at work on Qchain this entire time. This can be seen from the continuous updates, community engagement, and meetings with investors and other companies.

With respect to dev updates, we have done extensive work over the past few months on our back-end codebase for the marketplace and interacting with the NEM and ETH blockchains. You can't have a functioning marketplace product, especially one based on multiple blockchains, without first having a strong back-end codebase. We have recently brought on @yaotsai17 to help expand and polish the current front end and integrate it with back-end componenets.

Please keep in mind that we are also developing Qchain as a network and community within the broader blockchain ecosystem. This includes work on integrating a full blockchain authentication option and our marketplace host system for enhancing the unique utility of our tokens and the decentralization of the network, among other things. All things considered, we have made significant progress and are continuing to do so. As always, thanks for all the support and interest!
morgan4140

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:08:08 AM

Sigh.

Honestly guys, this is getting really frustrating. I supposed that one of the issues with doing an ICO and why ICO's are dying out is that the goals of people who participate in the ICO are very different from the long term goals of people who are actually trying to build a product.

Morgan, make the correspondence public if you must, but I have never been able to guarantee token value or to comment on speculation. I cannot control the moving goalposts that CoinMarketCap sets with regards to listing. I cannot control the behavior of exchanges who take money and then do not deliver on promises.

Some of these numbers are quite exaggerated, as well. EQC has not declined that much. The market is still recovering; many other things have tanked. XEM itself, other legitimate blockchain projects have not recovered their market cap.

I'm sorry you guys feel this way, but calling us a scam is completely unwarranted. Ok, we have competitors, cool. Where is their functional product that actually works and is industry ready? People have told us numerous times how our competitors already have an identical copy to our product that works, etc. I've not seen anything that is fully functional already that entirely aligns with our pitch deck yet, though. How many projects funded by ICO's many times the size of our raise have a functional product? Very few. We've continued updating our front-end, we've updated our website, and we've updated our pitch deck. We've continued helping to organize events in California, such as this one in conjunction with NEM Foundation: https://www.meetup.com/So-Cal-Blockchain/events/249894696/. If we were such an obvious scam, we would have been long vetted by these more powerful folks and been kept from working together with them.

Losing money sucks completely, yes. I'm really sorry for that. But also, we're not living like kings. The market crash has not been kind to us, either. I haven't taken a salary from the ICO even to prioritize my employees while working brutal, dog-hard hours to move this project along. Obviously, we've made mistakes. We haven't been perfect.

The crypto scene is just incredibly mentally unhealthy. I wish you guys the best. Please consider taking a break from this and taking a deep breath as we are all diving into an ever deeper hole of craziness, anxiety, and frustration. I've made massive personal financial, family, and time sacrifices to pursue this project and I am really doing all I can do right now. I can't thank you guys for calling Qchain a scam obviously, but at the very least, I guess I thank you guys for your continued attention and energy.
Why are you writing all this? do you want people to feel sorry for you and decided that the project is not scam? Enough already, just show the result of your work over the past 5 months. What has changed except the collapse of the price of a token? Is that normal? Where do you put your efforts? No good news from the team, like she's dead, she's practically invisible. If I make public the correspondence where you tell me to sell all your altcoins and invest in qchain, you'll be buried. Do not write here such a nonsense.

You have no choice but to feed empty promises, because you just decided not to implement your idea. This is evidenced by the fact that CEO has gone to another job!
consigliere

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:16:14 AM

Sigh.

Honestly guys, this is getting really frustrating. I supposed that one of the issues with doing an ICO and why ICO's are dying out is that the goals of people who participate in the ICO are very different from the long term goals of people who are actually trying to build a product.

Morgan, make the correspondence public if you must, but I have never been able to guarantee token value or to comment on speculation. I cannot control the moving goalposts that CoinMarketCap sets with regards to listing. I cannot control the behavior of exchanges who take money and then do not deliver on promises.

Some of these numbers are quite exaggerated, as well. EQC has not declined that much. The market is still recovering; many other things have tanked. XEM itself, other legitimate blockchain projects have not recovered their market cap.

I'm sorry you guys feel this way, but calling us a scam is completely unwarranted. Ok, we have competitors, cool. Where is their functional product that actually works and is industry ready? People have told us numerous times how our competitors already have an identical copy to our product that works, etc. I've not seen anything that is fully functional already that entirely aligns with our pitch deck yet, though. How many projects funded by ICO's many times the size of our raise have a functional product? Very few. We've continued updating our front-end, we've updated our website, and we've updated our pitch deck. We've continued helping to organize events in California, such as this one in conjunction with NEM Foundation: https://www.meetup.com/So-Cal-Blockchain/events/249894696/. If we were such an obvious scam, we would have been long vetted by these more powerful folks and been kept from working together with them.

Losing money sucks completely, yes. I'm really sorry for that. But also, we're not living like kings. The market crash has not been kind to us, either. I haven't taken a salary from the ICO even to prioritize my employees while working brutal, dog-hard hours to move this project along. Obviously, we've made mistakes. We haven't been perfect.

The crypto scene is just incredibly mentally unhealthy. I wish you guys the best. Please consider taking a break from this and taking a deep breath as we are all diving into an ever deeper hole of craziness, anxiety, and frustration. I've made massive personal financial, family, and time sacrifices to pursue this project and I am really doing all I can do right now. I can't thank you guys for calling Qchain a scam obviously, but at the very least, I guess I thank you guys for your continued attention and energy.
Lol, don't you think that what you write is a total shit? Saying that you are building project not looking for fast gains you just protect your scam, making people wait again for nothing. You will be Saying same thing in the coming months as well but the situation with your token will be getting more and more worse. I just feel sorry for contributors that participated in your ICO, scammers.
dennis_qchain

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:22:09 AM

Today we were posted on French finance forum:
http://www.jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-3011927-55977045-1-0-1-0-j-ai-trouve-une-gem-eqc.htm

Our volume and token price has dramatically increased. Hope its a good spirits for you too, the people and investors.
alfredfihacre

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:13:20 AM

Today we were posted on French finance forum:
http://www.jeuxvideo.com/forums/42-3011927-55977045-1-0-1-0-j-ai-trouve-une-gem-eqc.htm

Our volume and token price has dramatically increased. Hope its a good spirits for you too, the people and investors.

Obviously you don't understand french: this is a famoso pump and dump forum.
I'll dump my ICO tokens during this pump because imho the project is dead
Good luck
S7C

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:39:17 PM

Sigh.

Lol, don't you think that what you write is a total shit? Saying that you are building project not looking for fast gains you just protect your scam, making people wait again for nothing. You will be Saying same thing in the coming months as well but the situation with your token will be getting more and more worse. I just feel sorry for contributors that participated in your ICO, scammers.

Once again the same posters cry scam without posting any evidence to back up that claim whatsoever and despite a team member taking the time to address their claims directly.

The evidence of their progress is there for all to see.
Airdropeur

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 05:14:23 PM

Just buy it and hold , thank me later : https://idex.market/eth/eqc
dennis_qchain

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:37:44 PM

For those, who did not read the latest update  Smiley

https://medium.com/the-qchain-blog/updates-from-the-qchain-dev-team-4-30-18-f8407cb0fa50

Soon we gonna have a XQC test-net faucet.

P.S.
NEMcubator event went good and Qchain team was opening it.
deodecagone

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:15:07 PM

Just buy it and hold , thank me later : https://idex.market/eth/eqc

I bought a very long time, of course now upset but I believe in the project that he will release the finished product and the price will very please us!
dennis_qchain

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:39:16 AM

Usually we pull updates monthly now but I am so thrilled to share our latest huge demo update right now:
https://beta-dev.qchain.co/

Later we'll make a blogpost with screenshots as well.
We are woking on releasing the product even before originally planned time.

LegendaryMemberArt

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:49:56 AM

Usually we pull updates monthly now but I am so thrilled to share our latest huge demo update right now:
https://beta-dev.qchain.co/

Later we'll make a blogpost with screenshots as well.
We are woking on releasing the product even before originally planned time.

Waiting for your product . It's always good to have a connection with the developers . I still keep your tokens in Ethereum and NEM hope for high prices in the future . good luck !

dennis_qchain

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 05:45:27 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2018, 05:58:49 PM by dennis_qchain

Hello people. I am really so thrilled to be right now!
We are working on small airdrop solution to everyone interested to test Qchain platform.
Hopefully by the mid-end of June.

Meanwhile, if you are small or big media or influencer, we are looking forward to Promo-2019 program participants.
Basically, very simplified one-per-month bounty with reward period by 2019 year, when our foundation tokens are unlocked.
Contact me in TG for details @dennis_qchain
LegendaryMemberArt

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 05:43:22 PM

Hello people. I am really so thrilled to be right now!
We are working on small airdrop solution to everyone interested to test Qchain platform.
Hopefully by the mid-end of June.

Meanwhile, if you are small or big media or influencer, we are looking forward to Promo-2019 program participants.
Basically, very simplified one-per-month bounty with reward period by 2019 year, when our foundation tokens are unlocked.
Contact me in TG for details @dennis_qchain
Hi Denis ! Can hold the bounty of the company 2.0 ? Instead airdrop . Additional advertising for tokens . It would be a good decision . My best regards

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: