Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:58:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is comparable to gold  (Read 1061 times)
saribang

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:18:22 PM

btc is more high than gold...but idk untill when

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yrtrnc

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:20:33 PM

Comparing bitcoin to gold is interesting - gold is supposed to be a safe heaven when investing money as it is tangible and everybody knows / accepts for many centuries already. I think bitcoin is not at this point reffering to worth (however you define it) at present. But if you think about how markets work, once bitcoin becomes more common, masses will explore the possibilities and support the much higher potential of it than gold will ever have.
yrtrnc

Activity: 605

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:25:58 PM

Another interesting point is that it certainly also will depend on the own values. It`s like politics, some people will like the way to invest, e.g. in btc, others will follow other / more conservative routes in doing so. Becoming more polular will not be a solution for everybody of those to change to btc.
Quidat

Activity: 2562
Merit: 539

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:28:16 PM

Comparing bitcoin to gold is interesting - gold is supposed to be a safe heaven when investing money as it is tangible and everybody knows / accepts for many centuries already. I think bitcoin is not at this point reffering to worth (however you define it) at present. But if you think about how markets work, once bitcoin becomes more common, masses will explore the possibilities and support the much higher potential of it than gold will ever have.
When it comes to value or profit making opportunities then bitcoin would really have the advantage over gold considering or comparing their price volatility which would potentially make profits on a certain investor but talking on the support between two things i would go for gold for sure since its been here for how many years.
Anwar22

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:38:03 PM

My opinion bitcoin is better than gold now why-not we can see that now a time bitcoin price is high valuable. And gold price is low. So I think bitcoin is better than gold.
Jessica2009

Activity: 348

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:54:39 PM

The bitcoin is an electronic asset mean time gold is a physical asset. Bitcoin is a digital creation, created by open source software that
mines for new bitcoin. Bitcoin is a hard investment commodity now since the market prices are shooting up day by day. Gold and bitcoin together might have some role in future.Gold is a stable store of value, the stability of gold value for pricing and long term contracts such as loans  or employment agreement. One popular use of bitcoin has been for long distance transaction from immigrant workers back to their families at home in other country. In the past the required services like Western Union charge big fee .Bit coin can work well for small transactions. To my view gold can be used as a saving account and bitcoin as a checking account.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:00:33 PM

Bitcoin cannot be compared to gold. Though bitcoin's price is high today, it is still to volatile. The price of gold is increasing constantly through time since it was used as an exchange for goods in the past. The strength of the price of gold cannot be compared to the volatile bitcoin. Gold has more value than bitcoin.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:09:24 PM

Yet you could say that Bitcoin is comparable to Gold but they're both really different in terms of their characteristics. Gold is a physical asset and Bitcoin is a digital asset but their price is far more bigger in difference. And i think Bitcoin will gonna surpass the price of Gold but we can't deny the fact that Gold is a big asset in our technology, so does Bitcoin too.

player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:18:01 PM

Bitcoin and gold comparison is going on from many years and bitcoin has been always proved more profitable than gold and now its price is also more than gold value and its price is increasing daily. bitcoin investment can give you instant and huge conform profit and we can also hold it but gold has a very high price increase rate and a normal person cannot buy large amount of it and wait for minium 10 years to double his money instade it is better to invest in bitcoin and get instant profit and withdraw when ever needed.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
aisyah88

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:06:26 AM

if arguably comparable to gold maybe belom can be aligned with gold ... but still there is a possibility in the future or in the near future could be gold parallel to bitcoin ... so the followers of bitcoin need not worry and do not have to think about bitcoin and gold is comparable. ...
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:19:29 AM

Comparison between gold and the bitcoin, gold price was steady maybe it takes a few years that to increase price. Also gold manipulate by our government which is we don't have a freedom unlike bitcoin fastly moving up their pricing value and more profitable by year maybe triple your income when you invest here in bitcoin compare to gold which is long term profit.

Phil419She

Activity: 346

BitSong is a dcentralized music streaming platform

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:19:52 AM

I think its too early for me to say that bitcoin is comparable to gold. Gold has been there as universal currency/asset and stood for thousands of years. It has been one of the most important currencies used thougout time and its value is ever strong and stable anywhere in the world.  Bitcoin has just emerged and has very volatile and unstable state,  maybe I still have to see maybe 100  years.or more if bitcoin is still alive and then say its really comparable to gold.

Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:07:39 AM

If we see in terms of profit of course bitcoin better than gold, but when viewed from the market cap then the gold is still the biggest and difficult to beat bitcoin, but the thing that appeals to me is a lot of people who divert investments from gold to bitcoin.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:14:08 AM

Gold has already established its market all over the world while bitcoin still on the fluctuating period which price was not yet stable, the reason why gold is compared to bitcoin is because of the investing idea which both of them offered to people they are both highly appreciated and at this point bitcoin has superseed the value of gold in the market .
24core

Activity: 582
Merit: 250

An Impressive Purely Anonymous Currency.

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 03:14:53 AM

Gold in itself is good for long term investment. Slow and steady. Bitcoin price will grow at a much  faster rate. One thing to note is we never know what could happen to bitcoin 10 or 15 years from now. Gold will be a much higher price then.

senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:36:52 AM

Now Bitcoin really can be compared with gold in the sense that he gradually loses the feature of the payment function because of the high transaction costs and high rate of his course and acquires the value storage function. This is how it becomes like digital gold. This function is also facilitated by a limited number of bitcoin mining - 21 million.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:50:12 AM

For me bitcoin will more profitable more than gold. Because every year bitcoin increase faster than gold.
So bitcoin better than gold for investment.
denulh

Activity: 300
Merit: 10

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:54:11 AM

we only invest in gold when we need a long term investment, however, investing in gold is slower than bitcoin, one thing is bitcoin has very high interest. so we can not compare gold to bitcoin.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:02:08 AM

I think bitcoin is better than gold at the moment ! As I can see , bitcoin demand and value gain some significant amount recently.
For now , bitcoin value keep increase and it's reach another highest record since bitcoin exist over 7 year.

~Bitcoin is more than a Gold

Smiley
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:46:05 AM

I think bitcoin is better than gold at the moment ! As I can see , bitcoin demand and value gain some significant amount recently.
For now , bitcoin value keep increase and it's reach another highest record since bitcoin exist over 7 year.

~Bitcoin is more than a Gold

yes i agree with the point that bitcoin is better than gold. because world are developing very fast and with that development everything with time are changing. just like in past people used gold for trading and investing because at that time gold was the best choice due to its high rate but now a days bitcoin is more high and interested  than gold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: