Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:35:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Quick Scam Coin  (Read 1448 times)
Hydroponica (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 10:41:51 PM

The pussy of a dev, made a self moderated thread, and deleted my posts. I do not like to have my posts deleted.
This coin is an obvious scam. A retarded monkey understands the issues, that will come from a 5 sec block time. The dev premined 500K, so if by some chance, it hit cryptsy, he could dump it.
Anyone mining this, is a fucking idiot.
Discuss

jackjack
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1255

May Bitcoin be touched by his Noodly Appendage

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 10:46:03 PM

Nothing much to discuss.

Also: link to the first announce https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=226096.0
It's worth reading if you have 5 free minutes

Own address: 19QkqAza7BHFTuoz9N8UQkryP4E9jHo4N3 - Pywallet support: 1AQDfx22pKGgXnUZFL1e4UKos3QqvRzNh5 - Bitcointalk++ script support: 1Pxeccscj1ygseTdSV1qUqQCanp2B2NMM2
Pywallet: instructions. Encrypted wallet support, export/import keys/addresses, backup wallets, export/import CSV data from/into wallet, merge wallets, delete/import addresses and transactions, recover altcoins sent to bitcoin addresses, sign/verify messages and files with Bitcoin addresses, recover deleted wallets, etc.
iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 10:50:14 PM

Oh look, it's you. Bashing another coin.

SURPRISE!

Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 11:00:41 PM

SURPRISE!

Hmmmm, maybe I should create a thread, and cry about shit, like a woman, threaten to leave the forums, and then, not go anywhere, like an attention seeking teenage drama whore...
Nah, would take a pretty big loser, to do something like that.

BrewCrewFan

Activity: 672
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 11:06:07 PM

SURPRISE!

Hmmmm, maybe I should create a thread, and cry about shit, like a woman, threaten to leave the forums, and then, not go anywhere, like an attention seeking teenage drama whore...

And your doing better than he did? Talk about calling a kettle black.

Free SIGNs giving everyday. Be part, do not miss!.
SqMe5ceYfdcGsRyVpgvpYb6bRLS9j8omvB

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 11:09:28 PM

SURPRISE!

And then you troll me. Fucking hippocrite. And calling me black? You some kind of racist?

5qqqqq

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 11:13:44 PM

The pussy of a dev, made a self moderated thread, and deleted my posts. I do not like to have my posts deleted.
This coin is an obvious scam. A retarded monkey understands the issues, that will come from a 5 sec block time. The dev premined 500K, so if by some chance, it hit cryptsy, he could dump it.
Discuss
Pussy?  you can say that because your sitting behind your computer obviously, but lets face it, in real life your a jagoff cunt, who wouldn't say boo to anyone.  

Go fuck your dead cunt whore father, brother, grandfather, , uncle, grandmother, mother, sister and/or, aunt in the ass.

BrewCrewFan

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 11:14:44 PM

SURPRISE!

And then you troll me. Fucking hippocrite. And calling me black? You some kind of racist?

No you bring on the trolling yourself.
And how you turned this into a race thing is beyond me.

XChat : Addy : XYuZESQpeMtZ2wit8nVVnXKGytfiaTBCo6 PubKey : eteshLzeq8Bh54BRjGSunMTc6Ytxtk7HYaSmDYMQn61z
BrewCrewFan

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 11:15:41 PM

Discuss
Pussy?  you can say that because your sitting behind your computer obviously, but lets face it, in real life your a jagoff cunt, who wouldn't say boo to anyone. 

Go fuck your dead cunt whore father, brother, grandfather, , uncle, grandmother, mother, sister and/or, aunt in the ass.

Now that was a little out of line. He might have ticked you off does not mean you stoop to his level. Than makes you no better than him/her then.

Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 11:18:05 PM

Discuss
Pussy?  you can say that because your sitting behind your computer obviously, but lets face it, in real life your a jagoff cunt, who wouldn't say boo to anyone.  

No, actually, in real life, I would call you a pussy to your face, and, if you ever spoke to me like that, I'd beat the living shit out of you. Have a nice day, cumwad.

Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 11:19:10 PM

Discuss
Pussy?  you can say that because your sitting behind your computer obviously, but lets face it, in real life your a jagoff cunt, who wouldn't say boo to anyone. 

Now that was a little out of line. He might have ticked you off does not mean you stoop to his level. Than makes you no better than him/her then.

Maybe you should read his original thread, before you go all high and mighty on me. Ass face here, has been talking to everyone like this, since the release of this fag coin.

5qqqqq

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 11:23:34 PM

Discuss

No, actually, in real life, I would call you a pussy to your face, and, if you ever spoke to me like that, I'd beat the living shit out of you. Have a nice day, cumwad.
LOL that's laughable.  Come down to Chicago.  Bridgeport/Chinatown to be exact.  See how tough you are.  
5qqqqq

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 11:24:43 PM

Discuss

Maybe you should read his original thread, before you go all high and mighty on me. Ass face here, has been talking to everyone like this, since the release of this fag coin.
No, just you and Hazard.  I hope your mother gets run over by a steamroller.  I would laugh.
Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 11:25:14 PM

Discuss

LOL that's laughable.  Come down to Chicago.  Bridgeport/Chinatown to be exact.  See how tough you are.  

Yeah, no thanks. I tend not to leave my country, for internet insults, from teenage virgin mother fuckers, so, um, yeah.

Hydroponica (OP)

fml

View Profile
June 05, 2013, 11:28:38 PM

Discuss

No, just you and Hazard.  I hope your mother gets run over by a steamroller.  I would laugh.
I did roll over your mom like a steam roller. Bitch is dirty, went ass to mouth and everything. You can call me daddy, if you want.

iGotSpots
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2013, 11:41:15 PM

I wouldn't fuck with the China man

I already told you, I changed my mind and stuck around because I like alt coins and see a future in them, but recently the people have become horrendous

FiiNALiZE

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 12:54:21 AM

Discuss

I did roll over your mom like a steam roller. Bitch is dirty, went ass to mouth and everything. You can call me daddy, if you want.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
flavius

Activity: 154

welcome to riches

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 12:56:59 AM

insert generic insult any14sex?

crime generates tenfold more money then real businesses do in bitcoin. the fact you cant accept this just makes you a kike

A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.
TheSwede75

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 01:28:32 AM

Discuss

digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2013, 10:56:24 AM

Hydroponica

were you hugged as a child?

you just seem... i don't know , kind of aggressive ...

its always good not to be violent until you absolutely have to be. – you seem to be  wasting all that violence on this forum

Take up boxing?

** also i've no idea what you are talking about , can you at least mention the scam coin you are talking about - i mean there is usually one a day here , not sure why you are getting so worked up?

And no one probably is mining it , except the people that made it ?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: