Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:07:21 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC hit $5600+  (Read 809 times)
arbitrage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 09:51:35 AM

if you bought bitcoin just to make a quick profit then sure, sell and get out now. you have already gotten the "quick" profit anyways.
but if you are not just looking for that quick small profit then obviously you should hold for long term. these short term rises and drops are not for those who are not traders. and I don't think you are a trader or plan on starting to trade so selling now is not really a good option if you ask me.

Good advices, cause its not just one. Quick profit or holding for future is something that I ask myself almost everyday. Price of bitcoins is making new records and in next few days that will not stop, until this new hard fork price will go up a little bit more.
Good time for buying is now when we know that price will go up and touch 6.000$ in next couple hours, and maybe 7.000$ in next couple days. Be careful after fork, maybe we will see some dumping and price drop.
I must add : And if you really about to make good money, try your luck in trading atls because now is perfect time, they are dropping like crazy. As seen previously they will also recover when situation settles.
Bitcoin will continue with price rise and who know where are the limits. Just do not fall under influence of some people who promoting other ideas and trying to disrupt our success.
BCH supporters becoming very aggressive in their efforts to proclaim BCH as only rightful, real on Satoshi principles - "BTC". Prepare yourself for best FUD you've ever seen..
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:59:39 PM

BTC is huge increase $5600+
i have 3BTC now what can i do SELL or HOLD?
Please suggest me
your best recommended drop below
If you are wise, don’t sell. Just keep holding your 3BTC watching yourself get drowned in the huge value in the next few years or sell and watch how some of us will so much thank you later on for selling to us at this price. With that being said, I am pretty sure you know where I am headed right now and what you should do. If you are a trader however, I guess it is just good if you hold and let everything get steady a bit. Whichever way, the choice is yours.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:06:04 PM

It depends to you sir if you want to hold or sell your bitcoin. Its better to make a resesrch first check the market if they have many buyer until now for sure the price will continue to increase and you can hold it. But if you want to sell I suggest its better if you sell the half which is 1.5 bitcoin and the other half will hold to make sure if the price increase you will earn profit again.  I hope you decide what you next gonna do.
Lecsor

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:33:39 PM

It depends to you sir if you want to hold or sell your bitcoin. Its better to make a resesrch first check the market if they have many buyer until now for sure the price will continue to increase and you can hold it. But if you want to sell I suggest its better if you sell the half which is 1.5 bitcoin and the other half will hold to make sure if the price increase you will earn profit again.  I hope you decide what you next gonna do.

I would not sell in this situation and wait for the split. Then you can get the same amount of Bitcoin Gold. After the split, the price of bitcoin could rise sharply, many analysts say about it

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
meebs

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:40:24 PM

Yes and I think the present price is too good to sell your some bitcoins if you have bought at lower price as price can crash at anytime and if it does then you will regret for not selling at the right time as I believe that we should not miss any single opportunity of making profits and that can be done only if you sell at the right time and for me this is the best time to sell to make good profits as I can buy it back when price goes down in future.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

sharanelcsy

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:49:44 PM

I don' t BTG will reach BCC's in price. Everyone was dumping bitcoin back then, now people are in fomo. market is overbought. it may spike once again but will dip eventually
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:59:14 PM

If you plan to cash out your coins I suggest you to wait one week more. There are many opinions around the forum that the price for bitcoin is going to raise till the fork and will reach 6000+$ approximately. So cash it out when the price will raise so high or wait for the next year, bitcoin is going to cost 10000$ by some predictions Wink
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:44:49 PM

I would not sell in this situation and wait for the split. Then you can get the same amount of Bitcoin Gold. After the split, the price of bitcoin could rise sharply, many analysts say about it

You shouldn't pay attention to whatever self claimed analysts have to say. It's common sense that you have to use in current circumstances. If the current price increase is related to the soon to be Bitcoin Gold chain split, then it will correct directly after the split has been initiated. If the current price increase isn't related to Bitcoin Gold, and thus largely comes from the increased overall demand, this market will continue to increase regardless of this chain split. People seem to get excited about this Bitcoin Gold chain split because they expect it to be similar to what happened with Bitcoin Cash, but I am quite certain that everything related to the price of this chain split coin will not play out in a similar fashion. The only similarity it has with Bitcoin Cash is that it's nothing more than a way of generating millions in instant profits for the large holders behind this shitcoin project.
McKane

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 09:57:19 PM

Analysts are right and they promised that it will reach to 20,000USD soon because bitcoin has promised it's users which is quite true so i would suggest to hold our coins and wait for the right moment then let's go for withdrawal and enjoy to become a millionaire.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
BillyBobZorton
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:09:34 PM

Analysts are right and they promised that it will reach to 20,000USD soon because bitcoin has promised it's users which is quite true so i would suggest to hold our coins and wait for the right moment then let's go for withdrawal and enjoy to become a millionaire.

Once we reach 5 figures a lot of people will be tempted to sell and get a lot of fiat, but since bitcoin grows in exponential grow spurts, you may think you made a killer deal only to find out you wake up with a growing price non stop at what you expected to be a psychological barrier that would lead to a correction.

Currently, ultra rich investor Trace Mayer called a $27,000 prediction in 4 months according to past tops and 200 moving average behavior. I think we are going to go higher than most expect and people that sell will regret short thereafter.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:22:49 PM

I sold some bitcoins when the price touched $5200, i was looking for selling some part of them at that rate because it is a great number, but i am still holding some bitcoins to sell once that the fork is done, and at $6000 at least, not less, because i want to make a big profit from them, i bought most of them at $600 each bitcoin on November of 2016.
So i am still waiting for it, lets hope to see that price after the fork  Tongue
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:10:34 PM

Please suggest me

That's definitely true. It is becoming more expensive. That's a huge amount of money if you're going to sell it at this point. But there's still probability that Bitcoin's value will increase for more since there'll be a hardfork. I suggest you to hold because if the hardfork in November will be successful, your profit from selling your Bitcoin will be bigger than now.
xypos

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:14:05 PM

Please suggest me

I'd say sell half and then hold the rest.

I believe that price could reach upwards of $6.5k by the time the hard fork comes, but directly before the hard fork there could be an adjustment that takes price in a downwards spiral. So to be safe, cash out half, and hold the other half for more profit.

Don't get greedy and hold all, unrealized profits are not profits at all.
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:16:25 PM

Please suggest me

I'd say sell half and then hold the rest.

I believe that price could reach upwards of $6.5k by the time the hard fork comes, but directly before the hard fork there could be an adjustment that takes price in a downwards spiral. So to be safe, cash out half, and hold the other half for more profit.

Don't get greedy and hold all, unrealized profits are not profits at all.
If you guys realize that the bitcoin price is just increasing overtime then why selling, you can see the graph, and it's proven that bitcoin always increasing, some people says that it's bitcoin bubble but hey lets see, the real value of bitcoin is not thousands dollars but hundred thousands dollars! well, that's a bit too optimistic but lets hope for it.
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:23:15 PM

Yes and I think the present price is too good to sell your some bitcoins if you have bought at lower price as price can crash at anytime and if it does then you will regret for not selling at the right time as I believe that we should not miss any single opportunity of making profits and that can be done only if you sell at the right time and for me this is the best time to sell to make good profits as I can buy it back when price goes down in future.

There's no problem if you think you want to cash out today because of the high price. This is normal for traders like us. Specially if you are a day trader and looking to short bitcoin price for easy profits. But there are most investors who stick for the long haul. They won't  bother to sell because bitcoin price is good. They are going to baghold it long term. They are not looking for the profit today, they are looking for the huge profit they are going to make in the future, if they continue to hold. Its not being greedy, if you don't need the money anyways, why would I sell? Would rather hold and see where the price could move in a couple of months before reviewing and making decisions to dump it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:23:28 PM

today bitcoin prices have increased dramatically after last month's decline, but now prices are skyrocketing and currently bitcoin prices are around $ 5750, and hopefully bitcoin advancements will continue to increase until they become more popular and in use by everyone in the world
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 11:35:08 PM

Need the money in the next 5 years? No .... hodl ..... this is the only get rich quick scheme that has good odds....

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
polymerbatt

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:11:49 AM

Please suggest me

$5853 right now, if i were you i will hold it until the end of october. I don't see any sign the bitcoin price will going down, so i keep my bitcoins and always watch the bitcoin market everyday. Just be ready when something bad happen.
baronious

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:27:30 AM

I'd wait another week.  I think there will be one more run to break the 6k mark.  After that run, you can look at your options.
loda.doa

Activity: 128

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 04:14:36 AM

$58xx right now
I have a question that you have to sell your Bitcoin yet? if not then congratulations you
I think Bitcoin prices will continue to rise this month
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: