Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:22:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Attention BMF/NYAN/TU.SILVER investors  (Read 5701 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Deprived (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2013, 02:42:41 PM

The Truth Thread

In a way I am sorry I have to do this. I really would prefer to ignore trolls. But look what happened when I ignored Deprived and friends in 2012 -- he and trolls just like him -- Ian Bakewell, BitcoinOZ and EskimoBob, among others -- caused enough damage that mods started harassing me and I could not get listed in BTC-TC for the first six months of 2013. Now the truth is out, Ian Bakewell is tagged a scammer, BitcoinOZ is known to have stolen NYAN's shares and abandoned his asset on BTC-TC, and EskimoBob's security immediately crashed 99.5% of it's value, these people still continue to bother me. Deprived in particular does not know when to stop.

After reading this you may wonder whether or not Deprived is mentally insane. Why does he bother me so much? It could be because I have discovered many discrepancies in the books for LTC-ATF (for example, see see here). Perhaps it is because I market make his security LTC-ATF.B1 and prevent him from selling shares at far above their book value as I have shown he has done in the past. But whatever the reason, I have had to suffer his malicious criminal libel for about an entire year now.

There's really not much I can do except expose him as a liar. Hence this one, simple post.

To keep it simple this post will contain accusations issued by Deprived since June of this year when I relaunched BMF, and will mainly contain accusations regarding BMF.

=====

1. Deprived claims that a list of assets stated to belong to BMF actually belongs to TU.SILVER
"Are you saying that those assets belong to BMF?  Or are those assets that belong to various of your assets (including TU.SILVER)?"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=226650.msg2385638#msg2385638

Response: There is no logical reason for him to come to the conclusion, or even have the idea that the assets belong to TU.SILVER. Despite a rebuke in a following post, he goes on to harp on this several times as if I hadn't said anything.

2. Deprived claims I am refusing to provide information necessary to calculate any value for BMF.
"So you're asking for approval for an asset that has SOME assets but which refuses to provide information necessary to calculate any value for it." (ibid)

Response: Given that I had posted a list of assets, it is illogical for him to assume I am refusing to provide information necessary to calculate value for BMF.

3. He claims I am mixing personal funds with those of my companies.
"Usagi doesn't properly segregate assets belonging to different companies."
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=226650.msg2386676#msg2386676

Response: DeaDTerra and cusdog (and notably, pigeons, and notably twice, deprived(!!!)) have seen the TU.SILVER spreadsheets and it is exceedingly obvious that I keep meticulous records for TU.SILVER. Second, now that BMF is trading again it has been moved to a separate BTC-TC account.

4. He berates me because NYAN owns shares of BMF:
"It's doubly stupid when you consider that some of the other assets actually own shares in BMF" (ibid)

Response: I don't see a problem with this. In fact, DMS (Deprived's new issue) owns shares of LTC-ATF.B1. Looks fine to me.

5. Deprived claims I previously manipulated investors of my companies (and therefore I will do it again).
"...he did it before - manipulating share price up so as to justify (off-market) sales of his own shares by his own companies (in the process reducing the real value for all other investors AND destroying a contractual obligation..."
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=226650.msg2405911#msg2405911
"BMF had already been screwed to try to help CPA" (etc.)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=226650.msg2407113#msg2407113

Response: The claims that I was manipulating share prices have been conclusively proven false by an investigation performed by BCB. Deprived agreed to give ALL evidence he had to BCB. After an extensive review which included me giving Theymos permission for BCB to undelete as many of my posts as he wanted, BCB and I had a chat on IRC where BCB stated in so many words that I am not a scammer, and that Deprived was likely part of an organized campaign to defame me. He then dropped the case after withdrawing that charge. In short anything Deprived says about how I misled, misrepresented, scammed, etc. anyone from when I was on GLBSE is a blatant lie. (That is also why I am mainly sticking to things he has said just this June, but he did say the above on June 7th. So be it.)

6. Deprived claims I am avoiding paying out on NYAN.A with the assets I have on hand.
"The BitVPS belong to Nyan not BMF.  If he's saying all BMF has left is cash then there's absolutely no reason why he couldn't liquidate - or at least buy back the shares held by Nyan/CPA with their portion of that cash.  To NOT do so is unnecessarily adding delay to paying Nyan off.  He's just stated BMF has no assets of significance left - so the only thing stopping him paying out Nyan is his own attempt to use the threat of delayed/non-payment as a crude tool to try to bludgeon moderators into voting yes."
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=226650.msg2406732#msg2406732

Response: The problem is I only have $10,000 but I have promised to bail out the investors for $100,000. Now, besides the fact that I am a really nice guy for saying I was going to do that, and Deprived is being a jerk for chastising me over not paying it immediately, the simple fact is that running my companies again and making money with them (which is why people run companies) is the cornerstone of the plan I have to pay back investors in NYAN and CPA. I am NOT "un-neccessarily adding delay to paying NYAN off". I am being extremely careful and wise with the resources I have left. If you notice, I have successfully gone after Brendio and gotten our BIB.BVPS shares back (Brendio was cordial). Next we went after Ian Bakewell and I can't talk about the proceedings but I am in fact involved. I started the thread for it too, go check. I obviously can't discuss who we are going after next or what information I have. But to state that I am avoiding paying people back is ludicrous. CPA just settled a 1100+ pirate contract and I am in active negotiations with several shareholders of NYAN and other companies. It is what it is, but it is not me avoiding paying any debts. I already sold $3,000 of my own personal gold and silver, my gibson guitar, etc. to help pay people off. To state I am avoiding paying people is really dumb. Sorry for saying that but Deprived really makes me mad with his lies.

7. He claims I abandoned NYAN/NYAN didn't do it's job/I essentially stole from Nyan/etc.
"Nyan sold its holdings of Nyan.A/B/C in off the market transactions then gave the cash back to CPA in return for cancellation of the shares in it.  In one fell swoop usagi totally removed a protection that Nyan.A and Nyan.B were contractually entitled to - to try to bail out CPA."
"Removing those assets - that were contractually supposed to protect Nyan.A/B - is little short of outright theft."

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=226650.0

Response: Wat? NYAN still owns about 160 shares of BMF and 80 shares of NYAN.A (and NYAN.A is basically made up of 2000+ BMF shares and 30,000 BITVPS shares plus associated debts). So NYAN is another great example of why BMF needs to be unwound first.
NYAN didn't sell anything, I don't know why Deprived is saying that. I didn't steal anything, don't know why he is lying about that either. Deprived is also clueless as to the relationship of NYAN and CPA. Contractually CPA insured NYAN, not the other way around. NYAN has gone nowhere since the crash. It's still there. It will be unwound along with NYAN.A and everything else once I get BMF back on it's feet. I have no clue why Deprived is babbling about NYAN.

8. He claims I am attempting to facilitate insider trading by charging people for access to BMF's books.
"Quote from: usagi on June 08, 2013, 01:18:10 PM
5. We publish our spreadsheets. You must request access, and you may not publish or distribute the information to any other party.

This has two problems:
1.  It directly faciliates insider-trading.  There will be a privileged (to the extent anyone sending BTC to usagi can be considered privileged) class of investors able to see accurate information on the state of the fund - and use it to trade with an advantage on the market.
2,  It creates an asymmetry of information.  If someone selling shares has access to the financical information then anyone without such information who wants to buy is forced into acting based on a much lower level of information/knowledge.  That means that they are forced to compete on the market and enter into trades at an unfair disadvantage."

Response: Deprived misread point 5, as I am not charging anyone. He then attempted to state what he "really meant"  Roll Eyes
"he believes I'm accusing him of charging people to see his books.  I'm not."
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=226650.msg2416619#msg2416619
I had to point to him several times that point 5 is not limited to shareholders.
But beyond this, no, it does not create two classes of investors, facilitate insider trading, or any else of his ridiculous claims.
In fact, Deprived is on record stating that significant shareholders of LTC-ATF can ask to see it's books (although this may have been a lie; as a 12% shareholder he refused to show me his books).

And what's even more unbelievable is that he states in this message:
"The contract listed in BMF is not the one currently active - NOR is it the one he intends to have.  He has posted asking for advice on what should be in the contract - i.e. he wants approval before he's even ready to determine what the contract is.  So you're being asked to approve something that isn't even defined."
Yet in the post above this one he quotes the new contract for BMF which is listed on BTC-TC (html and all!) Is that nuts or wat?

9. Deprived claims I lied about providing liquidity to TU.SILVER/My advice to Tu.SILVER investors is to guess what the price is
"His advice to investors, BTW, is just to guess what the price is - put up an order and if he likes it he'll fill it. ... he long since gave up the pretence that he was going to provide visible liquidity..."
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=226650.msg2563958#msg2563958

Response: This is extremely disingenuous given my advice to investors in the TU.SILVER reports, archived here. It is clear that Deprived cannot read, because according to these reports not only do we publish (mostly) IFSA-compliant financial reports and give management guidance, we also advise investors to do due dilligence when investing in TU.SILVER and explain several possible scenarios. Just for example? Page 4 here. Just for example. That's from February, too. Is Deprived insane, or just trolling? I do not know. I know this. He states this about his own security DMS:
"1.  Work out a range within which they believe the correct valuation for each lies.  That means taking best and worse-scenarios... 2.  You then need to consider what alternative investments exist that offer returns you can rely on... 3.  You can then work out the zones above and below which investment makes sense. ..."

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=228327.msg2547675#msg2547675

This does not sound different at all from why I have said. I do not like hypocrites like Deprived.

Regarding liquidity, this and this (a quote from deprived!!!") "The reason for ANY change in the price of MINING/SELLING (other than a reduction because of a dividend being paid) is that the market (i.e. everyone investing collectively) has decided that the previous price was wrong." And this:
LTC-ATF is undoubtedly the better investment if you can buy it at a reasonable price - and therein lies your problem : noone wants to sell LTC-ATF at a reasonable price.
So we see Deprived understands market forces and liquidity very well, why is he attacking me over the same issues LTC-ATF, his own fund, is experiencing? There is no difference between TU.SILVER, DMS, BMF and LTC-ATF here. No asset issuer can control what people set their bids and asks for. All we can do as issuers is our best. TU.SILVER is a great example. We have over 20 people holding over 1100 outstanding shares and none of them wants to place an ask less than 2x NAV. That is not my fault. That is a sign that I am doing an exceedingly good job. Why is Deprived attacking me over that point when he has the same problem himself with LTC-ATF? Is he stupid?

Nevermind the repeated number of times I have published in the TU.SILVER reports that people with large sale orders should contact me so I can fortify the bid. Mind that Deprived understands that you can't force people to pay a low or high price, and spouts this fact to anyone who will listen (such as this poor sap) when it suits him, yet, he will turn around and use the anti-logic to condemn me for manipulating the price of my securities. I will say it again: I do not like hypocrites.

10. He claims I'm stealing from my companies
"Buy-backs (likely undisclosed) to drain cash (if you ever get any) to your other companies/yourself." (etc.)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=226650.msg2574325#msg2574325

It's a little ridiculous for Deprived to misread "..personal account..me..I.." as myself using company funds to buy back units at an inflated price, but what's really unbelievable is that doing so will somehow transfer(drain) money to myself. So let me get this straight. Using my personal funds to buy shares in TU.SILVER from people at above market prices, is somehow transferring company funds to myself. This guy is a lunatic.

11. He claims I attempt to mislead investors by stating BMF is the top performing mining stock.
"Historically he's always claimed that BMF outperformed ALL mining stocks."
"He still continues to compare BMF to just about anyhting other than other funds.  At present he's trying to compare it to PMBs, bonds etc - but not a single fund.  Where are the meaningful comparisons - to things like BTCInvest or LTC-ATF?"

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=226650.msg2583755#msg2583755

The problem is, I didn't say stock, I said fund. See the FAQ. No, BMF was not the best share issue of all time, that is ridiculous and it is not what I said. Deprived knows this and is misquoting me to make me look bad. Read the FAQ (and the original quote in the OP) for yourself. Furthermore, regarding mining bonds, which is the historical comparison I make, it is very clear that BMF performed better than the PMBs from GLBSE and that it has performed better than them both recently and on a long term basis. GIGAMINING and YABMC being the classic examples. When Deprived posted this, he was fully aware of this chart, which he had deleted it from his moderated thread. He then made the above post. Unbelievable.

12. He claims it is difficult or impossible to determine how many outstanding shares exist for BMF.
It's now next to impossible to work out how many hsares of BMF are outstanding...the issuing account holds assets of Nyan/CPA as well as those of BMF...Usagi placed shares up for sale (and sold some) but it's impossible to tell whether they were new shares sold or ones that previously belonged to Nyan/CPA...I'll be making a request for trading to be halted if the outstanding shares issue isn't sorted - it's just not acceptable for something to run where there's no visibility of how many shares are outstanding.

The issue of how many shares are outstanding is an exceedingly simple one. The total number of shares is listed on our public disclosure page. This information is contained in our FAQ, so it is inexcusable for Deprived to pretend there is any issue whatsoever regarding the number of outstanding shares.

He makes a number of other claims in this post, such as "the issuing account holds assets of Nyan/CPA as well as those of BMF". This is a favorite tactic of Deprived, yet we know he is lying because he is aware the final claims thread (and similar threads). For example, he is aware of the disclosure of assets via his participation in the NYAN liquidation auction. He has also been made fully aware that the assets of BMF have been moved to the usagiBMF account while the assets of NYAN/etc. are in a different account. So this is not merely a mistake -- he is deliberately lying in order to defame me.

He's right on one thing though -- I placed shares up for sale, and sold some, and that it is impossible to tell whether they were new shares or sold ones that previously pelonged to Nyan/CPA. Let us all take a moment to thank Deprived, aka Dr. Obvious. Of course you don't know who is putting shares up for sale or who they belong to. Only I know that information because only I have access to the list of investors (and burnside I suppose). You can probably glean from the total number of outstanding shares listed whether or not the company has sold any (and it has, maybe 860 shares, not sure) -- but beyond that this information is confidential or I suppose BTC-TC would e-mail a list of shareholders to every investor. Unfortunately for Deprived this simply isn't an issue. Don't you wish he would just go away and stop making a fool of himself? Request to halt trading on BMF? Don't make me laugh, after the last 12 lies he told about me and BMF, he has less than zero credibility, it's actually gone negative.

Quoting the lot so we can see what gets changed/deleted/back-pedalled on.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Deprived (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 06:28:49 PM

I am looking for additional suggestions. We would like to encourage investors to sell their shares back to the company however there seems to be no way to encourage investors to do this. What ideas do you have for an incentive or bonus we can offer to investors choosing to sell shares back to the company? Do you feel a 5% bonus is justified? If not, what other deals or offers could we propose?

Ok, after discussions with a few other investors/asset issuers on IRC I think I have a solution which is fair to all. Proposal:

BMF offers investors a chance to participate in a purchase warrant program. For each share sold back to the company at fair market value, the investor will receive two purchase warrants with a strike price equal to the fair market value of the company at the time of sale. These warrants operate like calls. It would be done manually so investors would have to contact me manually, either in email or here (via PM).

What this does is allow investors a very special, unique opportunity which provides:

i) a financial incentive to sell;
 ii) without damaging the financial position of BMF.

What's the incentive? Simple. Should the price of BMF fall, investors will have made the right decision to sell and can walk away with more money than they would have had if they held on. Yet should the price of BMF rise, investors will have the ability to leverage back into BMF using their purchase warrants. In short, the purchase warrants allow the investor the option to reverse their sale at any time, but, should it be to their advantage, buy more shares of the company at that price.

From the standpoint of BMF this is also a good thing. One, there's no harm in buying or selling shares at NAV. If we sell 100 shares at NAV, buy 100 shares at NAV, or whatever, it does not affect the NAV and won't affect existing investors. Secondly, because we issue two purchase warrants per share, we have the prospect of raising capital for the come this is done at NAV, it won't affect the value of the shares, but it will intangibly increase the value of BMF as a whole because the total net cashflow will have been increased. This makes managing the fund easier because we will have more purchase options. A stronger cashflow makes repurchasing shares out of income even more attractive for the company as well.

In short this looks like a win-win proposition. And the best part is, investors can choose whether or not they want to participate. If someone feels it's not to their advantage, they can choose not to sell their shares back to the company and the value of their shares and the income they receive will not be affected.

If there are no objections I am considering posting an official announcement mid next-week. I will run a motion if anyone (shareholder or not) thinks this could be a bad idea for the company. This discussion time and question and answer period is the time to raise your voice if you feel this is a bad idea, it will be too late after I post the announcement.

Do the numbers sound right? I was also considering doing one and one-half purchase warrants per share, but 2 seems like a better number. I might go as high as three depending on any comments I receive.

Quoted for posterity as I assume usagi will realise just how stupid this is before actually doing it.  One of these days he'll work out that if you just regularly make a profit the market takes care of itself (a profit means your NAV doesn't fall faster than you pay out dividends) - until then we'll have dumb and dumber attempts at fixing the market price and screwing over investors.  Someone else can point out WHY it's a stupid idea.

At least BMF investors have the choice to sell though - unlike the poor Nyan.A ones.  Though I see there was a token payment there - guess the hope is it's enough for investors not to ask what happened with the BitVPS shares which could have been sold by now to pay off a decent chunk of what they're owed.
Deprived (OP)

View Profile
August 05, 2013, 10:11:27 AM

Quoted for posterity....

You edited your previous post. You had promised your readers you would shortly return to deal with the quoted post. That was one month ago. You have failed to deal with what I have said and now you've gone back and removed the statement you made promising to make a response. Curious.

Here's another one of your screw-ups: In your recent post, you blame me for attempting to discuss a proposal which is intended to increase value for my shareholders. My proposal hasn't even gone to vote yet and you're claiming it's stupid and that it is beneath you to even point out why. The icing on the cake is you mentioning the "poor" NYAN.A investors and their BITVPS shares despite being in full knowledge of the NYAN buyout policy as stated in the NYAN final claims thread, and that taking advantage of such an offer would in essence recapitalize NYAN and allow it to pay it's debt.

Above is a partial quote of a post by usagi - rest was off-topic (uninformed comment about my own securities which aren't just inaccurate but are in the wrong place) so will have to delete whole post.

My previous post was not edited (not by me anyway - and I doubt mods would have) - I'm fine with admins/mods confirming that if you trust your memory.

Not sure why you think Nyan.A investors would want to write off their own debt so others could be paid off.  You promised to pay them back in full (back in about Feb/Mar) so unless you're saying your word is worthless surely they should be anticipating full repayment from you soon?  At the time you talked about a time-scale of months - guess you just weren't specific enough on which months (some may have thought you meant the months just coming - when maybe you meant some months in 2020, 2025 or 2030 or whatever).

EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
September 03, 2013, 03:55:51 PM

Another month has passed and nothing.

Usagi, how is yapping about Popescu the Asshole and similar clowns in reddit, helping you to clean up your own list of cluster fuck's like:

NYAN
NYAN.A
NYAN.B
NYAN.C
CPA

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
EskimoBob
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

Quality Printing Services by Federal Reserve Bank

View Profile
October 29, 2013, 07:07:08 PM

btct.co is gone. What happens to all the lucky NYAN, NYAN.A, NYAN.B, NYAN.C, CPA holders?

While reading what I wrote, use the most friendliest and relaxing voice in your head.
BTW, Things in BTC bubble universes are getting ugly....
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: