Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:51:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why Bitcoin is Different From Other Currencies?  (Read 4545 times)
Marry Finch

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:16:46 PM

Electronic currency, such as bitcoin, differs significantly from other methods of electronic payments and from cash resources by the availability and breadth of distribution, the simplicity and openness of all settlement transactions.

Karakyli

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:27:14 PM

The electronic money network is the combination of all client programs or e-wallets into one database, which can be on each PC. Electronic currency is provided for open viewing and full access in the operating system. You can connect to such a system with ease, while having an electronic wallet on a special service. Work with electronic money is possible from anywhere in the world.
cheefbuza

Activity: 302
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:30:56 PM

Bitcoin more than any other currency is a natural digital currency.
It's like the digital gold. I mean, there are plenty of miners all around the world making it run well.
There's no corporation, a person, a face, a vision behind this. Bitcoin unlike all the other currencies, belong to us! Belong to me. Belong to you. Belong to every single person in this world; all you need is to own it!

Litecoin? Charlie Ethereum? Vitalik.
Either they want it or not, everyone knows there is a vision of their currencies. A specific one.
But Bitcoin will be whatever we want it to be. It's decentralized. Limited. Natural. No ownership. In one word: "Priceless".
bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:32:10 PM

Yes, bitcoin is not just different from other currencies, it is something completely unique, original, such in the history of Economics and Finance has never been. And I am happy to deal with bitcoin and help its development by investing in it.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Marucya

Activity: 258

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:33:12 PM

At any time, anyone can view the history of all payments and track all payments from the moment coins are generated, and the story is never deleted from the database
Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:34:56 PM

Bitcoin is different from otuer currencies because it is a crypto or a digital currency.Unike fiat bitcoin has a huge value and it is good for a lomg term investment.Although bitcoin price is volatile many people are still investing because they believe that bitcoin is the key to their success including me as well,I really believe in bitcoin because I already habe a friend that is now very rich because of bitcoin so I am workimg hard to earn more money to invest in bitcoin in order for me to get rich as well.
Halcyon Days

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:37:13 PM

BTC works decentralized without a need of a centralized instutional eco system. It is the introduction to the blockchain technology, in which double spending is not possible, mining gets new coins, but also makes it possible to verify transactions as well as fees and every transaction is listed forever in the chain. And this is just the tip of the iceberg, there are many more things, which make Bitcoin unique.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Falgorn

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:37:39 PM

Knowing only the bitcoin address, you can at any time learn all the transactions received by this address or poisoned from it.
Abigail Black

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:43:34 PM

Lack of constant, systematic control, namely the entire database is distributed on a peer-to-peer basis and does not have a control center that can block or slow down finances, stop or check payment.
bigbosma

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:46:25 PM

It is the difference between bitcoin and other currencies that allows us to earn with it. In addition, I believe in the great future of bitcoin directly as a currency, as its idea is very interesting and will benefit people.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Delgadobitpay

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:49:50 PM

At bitcoin transactions, there are certain commissions, the amount of which is insignificant relative to the total amount of the transfer. At the same time it is necessary to know that all transactions are irreversible and irretrievable, they can not be canceled.
JonCryptoHack

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:54:35 PM

All calculations of crypto currency are anonymous and convenient. If you want, you can automatically enter the address and account number into the system.
Valerianbit

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:58:19 PM

When carrying out operations with crypto currency, a high level of protection of payments and personal data.
udivkx

Activity: 279
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:02:10 PM

Bitcoin has unique differences from any other currency, the most interesting of which is that it is decentralized. This is very unusual and gives bitcoin great prospects.

sam__bog

Activity: 154
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:04:12 PM

The main thing (BTC or any other cryptocurrency) is really that all of them have a unique mathematical code, that what make them limited and unique
Jopay_Aso

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:05:29 PM

It is not totally different, their price only is much expensive compare to the other crypto currencies. Actually bitcoin was started also at a low price but due to supports of many investors they survive until they reach their position now in the market.
drukoz2

Activity: 395

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:27:36 PM

It has a completely different concept, it is a currency that is designed not just to support our financial world, but to completely change it, to make it much more convenient, faster and safer.
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:21:45 PM

What makes bitcoin different from other crypto currency? I think bitcoin is already a legend, almost like Yuri Gagarin.
Bitcoin opened our way to an amazing crypto world, in which already more than 1,500 altcoins.
This is the truth and the main difference,bitcoin opened the world of cryptocurrency and each and every coin in the market is simply because it showed them the way of a decentralized economy ,there might be other coins with faster transaction and low fees but it cannot bitcoin because of its popularity it gained in a short period of time.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:03:22 PM

Bitcoin is different from otuer currencies because it is a crypto or a digital currency.Unike fiat bitcoin has a huge value and it is good for a lomg term investment.Although bitcoin price is volatile many people are still investing because they believe that bitcoin is the key to their success including me as well,I really believe in bitcoin because I already habe a friend that is now very rich because of bitcoin so I am workimg hard to earn more money to invest in bitcoin in order for me to get rich as well.
laravuemaster

Activity: 378

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:16:14 PM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that was created by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2009.It is created electronically and impossible to control it.This currency are not printed currency like dollars or euros.Running computer all around the world are producing it.Owing to this reason they are different from other currencies.

You are right about the wikipedia definition but in my own opinion, the reason why bitcoin is the highest priced cryptocurrency is because it was the first coin that has been created and the altcoins values that are being created are all based on bitcoins price.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: