Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:54:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I lost 80% of my bitcoins in alts, What can I do now?!  (Read 21856 times)
Lumin333

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:40:53 PM

If you're reading this at a loss right now just throw it all into NEO. You can't expect to throw all your money into some random ICOs you hope will be the next big thing when everyone is talking about them and you buy on a pump, then cry about it few months later that they've gone down when you just left them sitting there. Use em to trade, make up your money and reinvest when you're more confident. Buy high, sell low, rinse, repeat, if you're just letting them sit there gathering dust you may as well just buy bitcoin.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:45:05 PM

It's your choice if you hold your altcoins that you have or you sell that. But if you think thats not good coin you can sell that or you can replace it to other altcoin. But be caredul of what decision you made because you lose 80 percent of your profit and maybe you will you lose all your money once you choose wrong altcoin. Need patient here so you can wait the price to increase again ..
Sylar2016

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:45:54 PM

Hi, Imho it's better 4 you to wait until things will go better. At this point The difference between lost 80% or 100% is not much. So wait and pray. Good luck

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:48:42 PM

Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!
I also lost around 0.1btc in these alts and finally decided to play dice on those coins. I made double of them but unfortunately lost all of them completely. It was a bad experience finally and now i am again earning bitcoins from initial stage. So better hold and forget untill the price equals your loss.. Best of luck.
DevelopmentBank

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:50:51 PM

Don't worry as you are in the same boat as many. Just remember you haven't lost or gained anything until you actually sell. Most alts are only down right now because of Bitcoin's price surge. If you've picked good altcoins your investment should be safe and most probably, the fiat value of your altcoins will still be the same as if when you initially invested. Just hodl if you don't need the money immediately.
bitcub

Activity: 951

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 03:22:17 PM

You are not alone dude, I bought $SC Sia from the top at 600sats. But I sold it on 300sats, I just accept the reality that I traded my precious Bitcoins to a shitty coin. Lesson for this never HODL a coin unless its Bitcoin. If you caught in a dump, sell it, and place it to a better coin or better stay it as bitcoin.

Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

Proximity Scan

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:35:36 PM

It's your choice if you hold your altcoins that you have or you sell that. But if you think thats not good coin you can sell that or you can replace it to other altcoin. But be caredul of what decision you made because you lose 80 percent of your profit and maybe you will you lose all your money once you choose wrong altcoin. Need patient here so you can wait the price to increase again ..

The thing here is to be active while holding your tokens. You can exchange them witch BTC, ETH and each other. This protects you from huge loss. You can also open positions on margin trade while the market is undergoing price dumps.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 03:37:56 PM

Don't worry as you are in the same boat as many. Just remember you haven't lost or gained anything until you actually sell. Most alts are only down right now because of Bitcoin's price surge. If you've picked good altcoins your investment should be safe and most probably, the fiat value of your altcoins will still be the same as if when you initially invested. Just hodl if you don't need the money immediately.
Exactly I am also feeling the same while comparing with usd my loss is not much but while comparing with bitcoin investment loss more than 50% so most of the people are in same ship anything is possible in crypto world have a patience .
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 04:15:58 PM

preparing for more with the release of news from the developer as they might gains of good offers from the distros to gives of sums of exchange to helps as recovering results of loss with the past terms of back with the previous plan on investing.

LHC Coin is one of good offers with the current ICO on offers from the developer.

please with the white paper from the website

PlatinumToken

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2017, 04:40:32 PM

invest with caution. read reviews here in the forum and ask for opinions before jumping into ico
thorvald

Activity: 388

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 04:52:27 PM

It is too late to sell them now. Just hodl and wait for the next irrational ultra altcoin bull cycle.

There is much new capital flowing into the market. Many people will start searching for the next Bitcoin soon imho.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄██████████████████████▀  ███▄
████████████▀▀    ▀▀███▀  ▄█████
██████████▀         ██▀  ▄████████
█████████▀      ▄▄▄▄██▀  ▄██████████
████████     ▄██████▀  ▄██  ████████
████████     ███████▀  ▄██    ████████
████████    ██████▀  ▄████    ████████
████████    █████▀  ▄█████    ████████
████████    ███▀  ▄██████     ████████
████████  ███▀  ▄█████▀     ████████
███████████▀  ▄█▀▀▀▀      ▄█████████
█████████▀  ▄█         ▄██████████
██████▀  ▄██▄▄    ▄▄████████████
▀████  ▄█████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

██████            ██████          ▄▄██████          ▄▄███████▄▄                ▄▄███████▄▄
 ██████          ██████        ▄██████████       ▄███████████████▄          ▄███████████████▄
 ▀█████▄        ▄█████▀       ████████████      ███████████████████        ███████████████████
  ▀█████▄      ▄█████▀       ████████▀▀        ███████▀▀    ▀▀██████      ██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
   ██████      ██████       ███████           ██████▀       ▄██████      █████▀           ▀█████
   ▀█████▄    ▄█████▀      ███████           ██████       ▄██████▀      █████               █████
    ▀█████▄  ▄█████▀       ██████            █████      ▄██████▀        █████               █████
     ██████  ██████        ██████            █████    ▄██████▀          █████               █████
     ▀█████▄▄█████▀        ██████            █████▄ ▄██████▀            █████               █████
      ▀██████████▀         ██████             ███████████▀     ▄███▄     █████▄           ▄█████
       ██████████          ██████              ████████▀    ▄▄██████      ██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
       ▀████████▀          ██████               ███████████████████        ███████████████████
        ▀██████▀           ██████                ▀███████████████▀          ▀███████████████▀
         ▀████▀            ██████                   ▀▀███████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀

[
 ▄███████████████████████▄
██▀                     ▀██
██  ▄█████████████████▄  ██
██  ███             ███  ██
██  ▀████████████████▀   ██
██                       ██
██                  ▄▄▄  ██
██   ██             ███  ██
██ ██████       ▄▄▄      ██
██   ██         ███    ▄ ██
██        ▄  ▄       ▄▀ ▄██
██      ▄▀ ▄▀      ▄▀ ▄██▀
██▄               ▀ ▄██▀
 ▀███████████████████▀
Telegram
ANN Thread
Website
]
Hoganye

Activity: 625
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 06:13:57 PM

Exactly I am also feeling the same while comparing with usd my loss is not much but while comparing with bitcoin investment loss more than 50% so most of the people are in same ship anything is possible in crypto world have a patience .
The patience is important and neccessary for anything, any field, not only Bitcoin is the field needs that virtue. Beside that, you are investing to earning dollar, you should forget the amount of Bitcoin in trading because the final place to take profits always is FIAT, it is not Bitcoin.
neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 07:46:21 PM

I also lost some money on altcoins. Well shit happens all the time. Altcoin investment decision are hard to think, I think like it is even harder to read markets. Maybe crypto isn't for you?

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
kz06

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:14:55 PM

same here dear but i lost in other coins. but your loss is higher...
that why i sold my coins to save that what i left ....

in my opinion u must sell your coins...
whitehatparty01

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:44:12 AM

Take a risk again to make it grow. You already lost the war, the only thing you can do it fight for what you have.
Anniee123

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:26:52 AM

Since all of them have lost nearly 80% of the loss, then hold it, after all, the recent coins have been up, probably your currency up, your bitcoin will come back most of it?

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:38:16 AM

try to stay in the altcoins until a certain time, if the price is a little good to sell all and invest in other altcoins

MT123

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:39:33 AM

When losses are that high, best case scenario is to hold until they go up.  Coins randomly pump for the dumbest of things.
7daystodie

Activity: 186

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:42:51 AM

Hey there

Well, it's okay until quite recently, you could observe their stable decline, now of course there is already a rise in bitcoin, but I can not say anything for your coins, most likely they also gave rise.

Brothersav

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 06:48:13 AM

Hey there

Mate, you and me both with f##king siacoin. I have 200,000 of them. FML. Just HODL them for a few years and HOPEFULLY they recover. I doubt we will ever see the same BTC price again that we paid as the price of BTC is soaring. I doubt we will ever see SC at 700 sats again. :/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: