Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:39:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I lost 80% of my bitcoins in alts, What can I do now?!  (Read 21855 times)
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 02:48:43 PM

Many investors do not pay much attention to risks when investing. Bitcoin is the safest crypto currency for investing. But, if you invested in these Altcoins, then you believe in these projects? If yes, then keep these coins in the portfolio.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Arcanefist

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:43:02 PM

Do not worry because there are many different situations. I advise you to just wait and only then will you realize that I was right. The growth of cryptocurrencies is inevitable and for this reason you should try to keep every coin in your wallet
bogacola

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:00:36 PM

Every investor should expect to take some wins and loses, but the stakes seem to be higher with cryptocurrency. The highs are mountainous and the lows are well below sea level. The swing is enough to frighten even seasoned investors.
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:36:52 PM

Right now, a new bullrun begins and you have every chance to recover lost in altcoin means. Be careful and do not repeat the same mistakes now.
Larochka

Activity: 196

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:40:48 PM

You are not alone, I think that hundreds of people have lost the same. There is nothing to be done, just need to take a lesson out of your mistakes and increase your capital.

jayendo

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:34:19 PM

Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!
Yes, this unfortunately often happens in the cryptocurrency market. But there is no sense to worry about it at least because you have not lost anything, but just coins fell in value. During the first growth you already earn
red4slash

Activity: 1302
Merit: 435

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:38:05 PM

hold and I think that doesn't just happen to you. I think if you sell it, it will hurt the funds that you have, so I think the altcoins that you have make a long-term investment and that's the last way for now

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBITCRYPTO
FUTURES
[
1,000x
LEVERAGE
][
COMPETITIVE
FEES
][
INSTANT
EXECUTION
]██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRADE NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
tepyh

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:42:03 PM

go to church and pray for Bitcoin. but seriously - do not stay, and continue to believe and hold.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:44:05 PM

Today we see that almost every altcoins grew more than Bitcoin (Ripple did 50% rise) - such thing we haven´t seem for about 9 months. Is that a good indicator of coming bull run?

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Britva2018

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:59:21 PM

Hey there

In june & July I bought Digibyte & Stratis & Siacoin with all my bitcoins, till now I lost almost 80%

What can I do, HOLD or Sell or What!
I recommend hold and how to return the lost pay attention to the services of Master Noda with a share or buy a separate one, the choice of a huge remains only to study and make a choice. Good luck!!!

▐ █ ▌          R E P U B L I A          ▐ █ ▌
Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology
P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd[/center
AlexKr

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:07:08 PM

Now we can only wait for the general growth of the market. If you sell altcoins now, you will have big losses.
Ania Alison

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:10:23 PM

I lost. But before investing in the crypto currency, I analyzed the market, and I realized that this is a big risk. That's why I do not invest all my money in crypto currency. I believe that the market will grow. Then I wait
Kovanyy89

Activity: 173

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:13:55 PM

Now it's better to hold until the price reaches the height that you need. You want prices to be like when you bought the coins or higher.

basescore

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 08:14:43 PM

Make sure you track the market, and hope for the best!

Basescore (https://basescore.co) aggregates cryptocurrency and ICO reviews scores from the leading critics. Access knowledge to over 5,000+ ICOs! 📊
cotabarmot

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 08:33:22 PM

Continue to keep on cryptocurrency will be able to earn the one who knows how to wait. Everything will be back to normal soon.
in such a market, do not get out. but in the case of a guy it would be better to stop the stop loss. I have a friend on a paid subscription for signals bought a coin and she fell 10 times, after a little up he sold it. Then she fell even lower and was completely removed from the stock exchange. and during the hold other opportunities are missed

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
Weirdwas

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:12:55 AM

Sorry that you lost that much really. but it seems like investing in altcoins are not really your thing, so you might want to sit out on that for a while, until you can analyse them properly and make better choices for yourself, or look for a reliable person who can help you do that. Don't beat yourself over your loss. It is sad I know, but with good strategy, you will make that back out on the market in due time.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 01:21:36 AM

Yes with a decrease in the price of your Bitcoin lost profits now. With the price of all the coins condition unstable, better coins you have now fixed you hold. I think holding the coins will give you an advantage in the future. So you have to be more patient. And when you buy Altcoin it is better to do your research. So you don't get stuck in the coin that has no growth.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
EventChain

Activity: 70
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:05:05 AM

I saw the portfolio and lost almost 50%! What should I do? "just hold" I'm sure this dark period will not last long, march-april they will return to normal and all issues can be resolved
best ever

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:08:46 AM

Yes with a decrease in the price of your Bitcoin lost profits now. With the price of all the coins condition unstable, better coins you have now fixed you hold. I think holding the coins will give you an advantage in the future. So you have to be more patient. And when you buy Altcoin it is better to do your research. So you don't get stuck in the coin that has no growth.

We cannot change the situation. All traders and investors lose every day. They can save their money if they decide not to do any operations now with the crypto - just hold and do not sell.
clipto

Activity: 311

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:35:08 AM

If you sell your coins, you fill fix the loses. Just hold them and wait until the market recovers. It is hard to see your deposit bleeding, but just find another things to do and do not look at them every day.
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: