Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:31:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best investing with bitcoin  (Read 1990 times)
Frank0209

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:10:42 PM

In my opinion I think to make money with Bitcoin by investing, you should invest in ICO projects or trading but it's not easy and has a lot of risk and you will have to accept these risks if you want to start. With trading you can use Bitcoin to buy some other altcoins at low price then sell at higher price, it's the main way to earn Bitcoin with trading but it's not easy to find out the right time to buy. Beside, about ICO project, there are a lot of ICO projects and so many ICO projects appear everyday so it's also not easy to find out the good project to invest and there are some projects are scam so you should be careful. But if you don't have any experience about investing Bitcoin I think you just need to hold Bitcon for few years cause I think in next few years Bitcoin price will be 20k$ or maybe 50k$ Smiley)
andrew24p

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:12:19 PM

Just do what people are saying and invest in the coins. They have almost always outpaced anything else. Get a hardware wallet or paper wallet, load it and hide it somewhere. Every week/month or x amount of time, slowly add more.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                                                                                                                         █
█                                                                                                                         █
█          ██     ██       ▄█▄        ██        ██     ▄██████▄    ██████████    ████████    ██████▄                      █
█          ██     ██       ███        ██        ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██      ██ ██       ███      ███     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██     ▄██ ██▄      ████    ████     ██              ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          █████████     ██   ██      ██ ██  ██ ██      ▀█████▄        ██        ███████     ██   ▄█▀                     █
█          ██     ██     ██   ██      ██  █▄▄█  ██            ██       ██        ██          █████                        █
█          ██     ██    ▄███████▄     ██  ████  ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██   ██                      █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ▀██████▀        ██        ████████    ██     ██                    █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
M   A   R   K   E   T   P   L  A   C   E  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

The first token offering total buyback
─────❯❯❯ICO Starts : 28th of November 2017❮❮❮─────

❖TWITTER
❖TELEGRAM
❖WHITEPAPER
❖FACEBOOK
❖ANN THREAD
SLACK
yrtrnc

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:14:30 PM

You have to be selective and interpret the signs as far as they can be seen. Have patience and try not to sell when the price is down
thecryptogiant

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:14:59 PM

So if you look at it like trading stocks.. What's the best way to invest and trade bitcoin to make money?
I think if yo take USDT as your base currency.
And aim for growing USDT every day regardless of BTC's huge price change everyday you can make profit.
hypersonic1

Activity: 311
Merit: 109

Endless Horizons!

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:16:50 PM

There are 4 ways to invest.

1.) simply hold Bitcoin
2.) earn interest with some entity like the faucet in my sig.(4% compounded daily)
3.) lend it to people for 10%+ but at a higher risk
4.) put it on an exchange and time your buy sell cycle around what you see.

Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:18:07 PM

I think best time to invest in bitcoins are when their prices are low So That you can buy at low and sell profits at high, thinks the general strategy used by most of the people.But also keep an eye for the events like segwit2x and soon coming Bitcoin gold, these events or fork heavily affects the prices of the bitcoins and profits can be made from them.Investing in ICOs are also good short term investment with possibility of good profits and ethereum is also a good coin to invest.If you are going to invest don't invest all the money in one coin.
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:47:57 PM

There are many ways to make money while investing with bitcoins. The basic and good method is buying the low and selling the high method, which is practised by many traders out there in this world . And believe me it is quite working best for everyone as it is quite simple to understand and apply on any trading charts. Apart from this i also follow the systems based on DOW THEORY and HEIKEN ASHI candlestick method for investing as both of these systems are trending methods and they are simple to apply on charts.  you can google it for more information on dowtheory and heiken ashi, as it is difficult to explain everything here under one reply .

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:00:46 PM

Buy at (relatively ) cheap price and when the price goes up sell , I think all exchanges platforms support this option ( set at what price to buy/sell ) but before this you need to read market signs and to have a good analysis strategy
MisterPrada

Activity: 179
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:14:05 PM

So if you look at it like trading stocks.. What's the best way to invest and trade bitcoin to make money?

I think it's important to win on the growth of the course. Invest in cloud mining. Many different small things can help to increase their capital.
bitart

Activity: 1442
Merit: 629

Vires in Numeris

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:23:26 PM

I think it's important to win on the growth of the course. Invest in cloud mining. Many different small things can help to increase their capital.
Are you sure that cloud mining is a really good investment? I'm always wondering if someone has a huge farm of miners (ASICs or similar rigs), why is it a good idea for him to lend it in parts for a fee and pay a sum back as a mining profit? Why don't he just collect the profit for himself? Maybe because it's not as profitable as it's advertised?
mahimonliner

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 10:20:39 PM

The best way for bitcoin investment is just buy Bitcoins and store them safe, and spend a little amount of bitcoin and start network marketing business.

|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:22:23 PM

Yes it's best investing in Bitcoin as it has the most superior store of valuable available when it comes to currencies or assets, or anything really. This is the best way to save due to it's scarcity and immutable ledger.
lvincent

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:27:35 PM

Most basic thing in trading buy low sell high, that's how you make money in trading but we are talking about bitcoin i highly recommend that you go for a long term investment, btc price now is expensive compare to past few years but i'm sure that it will continue increasing so if you buy now and hodl it for another 5 or maybe 10 years there's a high chance that you'll have a big profit but still always check the market cause no one can say if btc will continue to dominate the market...

pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:29:16 PM

bitcoin is already the best in investing but if you want to spend it  and want to invest on other coins ( altcoins )  then go for some valuable like etherium , ltc , doge and the ones that are legit also buying low sell high is the best method to follow if your on to  trading and also you can try some  promising ico's if you want to avail such great bonuses and buying the coins at a cheap bargain price.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:41:36 PM

the best investment with bitcoin is by trading, which is buying bitcoin at a certain price and selling it when the price goes up when we buy it, that way we can benefit from bitcoin investment, and there are many other ways to be able to invest with bitcoin, but I like the way of trading, because it is more profitable for me.

asmythirl

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:55:01 PM

I started back in July and it was very easy with Coinbase, they have a nice dashboard and its very easy and convenient to buy Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin. Of course you will pay fees for the convenience but i do not think they are high given that as a newbie they make it so easy. There is a good video here - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1GB45_d8Vw
Also, if you join Coinbase from that link in the video you will get a $10 sign up bonus.

As a beginner in crypto currencies I also found a great way to invest with the big 3 - BTC, ETH and LTC. Check it out https://youtu.be/IUJ8R202Mmw
What I like is that its a short term investment of only 6 weeks and you can withdraw earnings at any time.

I started using coincube.io last week, they are a crypto index/hedge fund. They trade the top 30 currencies automatically and will rebalance the fund daily or weekly etc. based on what your risk level is. So far so good but its early days so fingers crossed.

I am also doing some mining which makes a nice return, check it out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBGnziClsjo
b_parin

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:17:09 PM

As long as you sell bitcoin with more than the price you buy it, it is still a profit. You can also try some of Altcoin. If you're lucky some of them triple up in just one month of waiting.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:22:50 PM

As long as you sell bitcoin with more than the price you buy it, it is still a profit. You can also try some of Altcoin. If you're lucky some of them triple up in just one month of waiting.
The best investing with bitcoin is definitely buying and selling, trade with bitcoin. Besides bitcoin is the best investment even price has its fluctuation and you can trade by buying when price drops and sell to take profit when price up.
Pablo Cryptobar

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:59:24 PM

Well you can buy bitcoin for the low and sell it for high and keep on doing this and get your money up, because the coin is very volatile.

Or, you can invest in a alt coin and some times double your money, or lose your money. Alt coins can make you double or getting robbed of your whole stash.

If your lucky maybe you can get in while theirs a pump going on and double up on the same day, that is if your lucky and catch the pump at the right time.
Brama Jasa

Activity: 530

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:11:02 AM

the best way in my opinion is to invest in another coin that has a high price potential, but if trading allcoin certainly must be a short time, I think it can make money
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: