Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:36:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best investing with bitcoin  (Read 1993 times)
alva5763

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:48:55 PM

Arbitrage trading is taking advantage of the difference between prices of coins on different exchanges. Here is a link that gives potential arbitrage  profits.

https://twitter.com/Arbitrage_alert
rafajunior99

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 05:52:46 PM

So if you look at it like trading stocks.. What's the best way to invest and trade bitcoin to make money?

the best way in my opinion is to invest in another coin that has a high price potential, but if trading allcoin certainly must be a short time, I think it can make money

I never thought such a thing would be safe, because Altcoin is still owned with someone who is very easily wasted anytime with the owner and you will incur big losses, so better invest in Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the first cockroach present, so everyone is not easy to remove Bitcoin cheaply.
ninabobo

Activity: 463
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:58:25 PM

So if you look at it like trading stocks.. What's the best way to invest and trade bitcoin to make money?

You are talking about trading knowledge. so you should try to learn it if you want to make a profit. there is no easy way without knowledge. so learn it before you do it.

Core.BUSTER

Activity: 562

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:06:40 PM

Best way to invest? Simply just buy bitcoins right now, then simply hold it and keep it very safe. Go for the long haul. If everything goes right, theoretically bitcoin should just continue to go higher and higher. Sure, there will be dips and drops, but after every drop in price the lowest price point rises as well. So yeah, but BTC, forget about it for years, then comeback and look at the gains.
The best way to invest in bitcoin is buy low and sell it in high price because it will help you to gain high profit. In addition to that, investing in bitcoin is an opportunity to gain much and it is good investment for a long term and its because of the price.
raking

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:24:01 PM

As you say, btc trading is just like stock trading. So the basic principle is to buy at low price and sell at higher price. You have to understand that choosing the right time is the most important part of your success.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:39:42 PM

The most interesting thing because bitcoin invest is that we can get profit up to tens of percent in a month, this is what makes everyone continue to invest bitcoin and not sell any bitcoin price because believe next year reach more than 300%.
EddyGameta

Activity: 884

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:55:52 PM

maybe if you want a short-term investment, it can be done a few weeks ago because bitcoin’s selling price decreased to $ 3k. But I think current selling price of Bitcoin is very high to buy and will be difficult to get high profit if you do it now.
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:01:26 PM

IMO to earn profit quickly is by trading because trading can help you get income quickly and a lot of profit. Many have tried to trading, buying when the price dropped then sell it back when the price soar to the top, and that’s what I know how to play in the world of trading

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
McKane

Activity: 350

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:04:21 PM

i think bitcoin still best way for investment.
you can see bitcoin price's rise up again after the price drops.
Difference between think and investment is a lot of but i will explain you some of them it will help your knowledge. Think about bitcoin investment is also good thing but if you go a head and invest into bitcoin you will get more opportunities because bitcoin is not even risky which is quite best currency around the world so it's better to invest into bitcoin without any fear and thinking because we know that bitcoin will cross our invested amount value.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:41:55 PM

Right now bitcoin is the best investment for 2-5 years. The price is still low as lots of countries and population yet to adopt Bitcoin.

I agree and if we want to earn more we can add more years to the waiting time.  I think 10 years is a good length of time to wait and eventually sell bitcoin at higher price.  Probably it will be 10x or more of the capital when we bought Bitcoin.  Though I do not believe that Bitcoin will reach 1 million dollar, I believe that it can reach 50k dollar a piece in due time.
Kray

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 08:44:14 PM

the best way is to buy when the price is falling and sell when the price is soaring and now is the good time when people sell their altcoins to get Bitcoin Gold. but this is a short-term investment whereas if you want a long-term investment then you still have to your HODL Bitcoin.
BunnyShibe

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:50:37 PM

trading with crypto i s a great investment i think.but holding bitcoin for a minimum 4-6 years would be more better i think.
In fact investmet is a passive income. i think if a person want to make some quick income from bitcoin he need to lear about trading,  becaue trading is the best and quickest way of making money. Investmetn is best for those peole who donot have any interest in trading or those people who do not have any experience in trading and stilll he want to make some profit.
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:40:44 PM

the best way is to buy when the price is falling and sell when the price is soaring and now is the good time when people sell their altcoins to get Bitcoin Gold. but this is a short-term investment whereas if you want a long-term investment then you still have to your HODL Bitcoin.
I do not think that the price of bitcoin is going dump, because the market is very bullish and people are eager to invest more and more money in bitcoin but they are waiting for the hardfor and hope that after that they will stgart buying bitcoin and the price will certainly goes up.
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:45:57 PM

I do not think that the price of bitcoin is going dump, because the market is very bullish and people are eager to invest more and more money in bitcoin but they are waiting for the hardfor and hope that after that they will stgart buying bitcoin and the price will certainly goes up.
Well, there is a possibility that bitcoin price will have a little dump maybe after the hard fork. But yes the best and the good time to buy when you think the price is affordable. In bitcoin hodling is the best you can do because price will have a huge value in the upcoming years.
piloder
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1006

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:49:27 AM

Investing in ICO is what I like, you might have to wait for more than 6 months to get significant return from ICO tokens but you can easily make good return with them.

10x to 20x is quite normal return from ICO and I have also made over 10x return already from few tokens.
Collider

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:15:24 AM

Well, there is a possibility that bitcoin price will have a little dump maybe after the hard fork. But yes the best and the good time to buy when you think the price is affordable. In bitcoin hodling is the best you can do because price will have a huge value in the upcoming years.

Yeah we may see decline in the price after the hard fork but it will recover back soon and at the end of the year it will regain its position once again so if you believe that price will drop after the fork then better to put your buying on hold and see where price goes after that and if it falls then that would be the perfect time to invest money in bitcoins.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:32:55 AM

Wait for speculation in bitcoin any negative price will dump buy bitcoin and hold it for one or two months after you will see atleast 1k profit per bitcoin . It was I witnessed last 6 months . Now the same happening with altcoins because of bitcoin fork now you can invest in good potential altcoin. Wait till November and then see the magic.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:41:10 AM

There is no easy way to earn or gain profit..
If you want one time big time like go for trading it will do the trick..
Bitcoin is not easy to be rich .. you also need to work search
In mining before you earn you need a pricyyy rig to be able to gain profit..
The best way for me is wait until the next dump of coins and go buy lots of bitcoins and store it but it will also take time to the recovery of coins value if you do that..
according to my opinion bitcoin is the most easy for trading or investing and getting more profit by setting in your home. if you are interested in bitcoin investing you can buy some of bitcoins now and hold them for a time when the rate of bitcoin up from the present rate then sale them you will get enough profit.
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:43:42 AM

Bitcoin is being considered as the best investment platform, day by day it is becoming a popular system for making the profit within a short time period. Bitcoin price is getting high so that anybody can gain a large amount of profit from this platform. Bitcoin mining, trading also a good platform for this purpose.
wolfracer

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 05:51:04 AM

Take advantage of high fluctuations to sell your Btc and the low ones to buy (You become a friend of trading) Invest in altcoins when will be bitcoin rises, these tend to decrease  (Of course on reliable projects) and vice versa.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: