Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:56:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best investing with bitcoin  (Read 1991 times)
Rishabh riyz

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:12:08 AM

Bitcoins , itself is an asset which is also used a s a digital decentralised crypto currency.
Other than that if you want to invest in something to for alt coins , investing in alt coins is pretty much popular right now . ETH is the best example of people investing in altcoins using BTC. More athan 50% of ETH users are BTC users and are holding ethereum, waiting for the prices to go up.
But be careful while buying altcoins , study the value graph. Investment without knowledge is a big risk , maybe like you bought a crypto and it's value remain constant for a long term while the value of BTC got boosted , then you may end up in loss.

Other than buying altcoins , you can also buy other assets like in app purchases in a game when the prices are high and the sell them when the value come down.so this way you can actually be beneficial from the fluctuating value of BTC .
dipok07

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 07:19:37 PM

Bitcoin is basically used for trading. However, nowadays it is seen that investment is used and used. Due to increase in prices, people have become popular day by day.

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:22:27 PM

Best way to invest? Simply just buy bitcoins right now, then simply hold it and keep it very safe. Go for the long haul. If everything goes right, theoretically bitcoin should just continue to go higher and higher. Sure, there will be dips and drops, but after every drop in price the lowest price point rises as well. So yeah, but BTC, forget about it for years, then comeback and look at the gains.
That is one of the ways for investing Bitcoin but certainly not the best way! To make it worth the while, efforts need be made to buy at a low price as possible to forestall having to wait for so long before any profit is made and even the possibility of the coin losing most of its value.
matthona

Activity: 350

Bitcointalk.org

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:31:19 PM

The price of bitcoins is very high now so I don't think this is the best time to invest in it as price can drop in coming days after the fork so that would be the right time to invest in bitcoins but if you can hold your bitcoins for really long term then any price is good price to invest in bitcoins.

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█       ▄▄▄▄▄      █▌
  █▌       ▀▀███      ▐█
 ▐█        ▄█ ██       █▌
  █▌     ▄█▀          ▐█
  ▐█   ▄█▀            █▌
   ▀█▄█▀            ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CRASH

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
   ▄█▀              ▀█▄
  ▐█    ██▄▄██▄▄██    █▌
  █▌    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▐█
 ▐█      ████████      █▌
  █▌     ████████     ▐█
  ▐█     ████████     █▌
   ▀█▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█▀
     ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TOWER

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄██▀▀      ▀▀██▄
     ▄█▀     ▄██▄     ▀█▄
    ▐█       ▀██▀       █▌
    █▌   ▄▄  ▄██▄  ▄▄   ▐█
   ▐█   ██████████████   █▌
    █▌   ▀▀  ▀██▀  ▀▀   ▐█
    ▐█       ▄██▄       █▌
     ▀█▄     ▀██▀     ▄█▀
       ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DOUBLE
▀▀▀
███
▄▄▄

▄▌
                         ▄▀
     █▌    ▄▄▄         ▄██ █
    ██   ▀▄██████▄▄▄▄████ ▐█
    ▀██▄▄███████▌███████  █
    ▐████████████████████▄▄█▄
    ▀███████████████▀▀▀██████▄
     █ ██████████▀      ▀█████
    ▐▀  ▀███████  ▄█████████████████▄▄▄
    █▄██▄▄▀█▀█▀▄███████████████▄▀▀   ▄▀
   ████████▄▄▄████▀▀▀██████████▀   ▄▀
  ▄███▀▀██████▀██▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀████▀   ▄▀
 ▄████▄▄▄██▄▄▄       ▄▄   ▄███▀▀▀
▀▄▄ ▀▀█▌█████     ▄▀    ▄███▀
   ▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
sheamus10

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 08:35:46 PM

We can start with a way of trading that can generate a lot of profit. but it would be difficult for people who are still newbies like me. So best way is we first invest the bitcoin we have, waiting for the best moment after that sell at highest number.
Zufox

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:12:28 PM

For me, the best way to make money on bitkoin is to invest as much money as possible in it and leave it alone. I know a lot of people who trade bitcoin and altoquin on the stock exchange, earning money right now, but I prefer long-term investments. I feel so calmer and so I see more prospects for my own enrichment. But this is only your choice, which depends on your abilities.
Nilima-Temp.

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:27:29 PM

I think the best way to invest bitcoin is to invest in the online investing sites. There a lot of sites to invest bitcoin. They give payment regularly. One can invest bitcoin here. They give a decent percentage as profit. If anyone think that these sites are fake or feel unsafe to invest there, she can just deposit her bitcoin in any bitcoin wallet. The price of bitcoin increases at a good rate. Anyone can make a good profit from it.
Vladv26

Activity: 321
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:35:46 PM

Trading stocks is complicated because you have to know what to buy at the right moment. My method of investing bitcoin is through gambling on sports. It is not very complicated and with some luck you can win huge profits. Of course you dont need to put 15 matches on a single ticket. You can play 2-3 matches and easily double your money with a 90% chance of winning.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Agamemnus

Activity: 267

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:35:28 PM

100% it is best to invest with Bitcoin because it is the best store of value possible that you can save your money with. By saving your money it's like investing in it with BTC because the price always goes up yearly.

shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:41:19 PM

I think the best way to invest bitcoin is to invest in the online investing sites. There a lot of sites to invest bitcoin. They give payment regularly. One can invest bitcoin here. They give a decent percentage as profit. If anyone think that these sites are fake or feel unsafe to invest there, she can just deposit her bitcoin in any bitcoin wallet. The price of bitcoin increases at a good rate. Anyone can make a good profit from it.

Can you tell me which are the genuine sites that pays you profits regularly? People will never prefer to risk their bitcoins by investing in those sites as most of them are scam and people have lost so much of money by investing it in the past so its not the best decision to invest bitcoins in any online sites.
btcboss71

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

HIBEGYB MTO-sale Aug 9-50 || GTRUJDSAGR Aug 61

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 10:59:15 PM

For me, i think that best investment in bitcoins would be investing in freelancing or outsourcing sites. There are a whole lot of investing outsourcing sites who offer a great payment in return of working for them, so i think that would be the best in my opinion

Brickblock.ioTHE FUTURE OF STOCK TRADING ON THE BLOCKCHAINBrickblock.io
REAL ESTATE FUNDS EXCHANGE TRADED FUNDS CRYPTO TRADED FUNDS
TelegramFacebook ❰ Crowd Sale starts 31st of October ❱ TwitterMedium
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:02:48 PM

The best place to invest money is in bitcoin itself as bitcoin has proved its potential over a period of time so even if we invest in it now and wait for next few years then we would have already made some really good profits from it and if you want to grow your bitcoins faster then you should invest in altcoins.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Zrs

Activity: 299

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:01:35 AM

bitcoin can be a great source of investment but make sure you buy bitcoin when its prices goes down. There are so many sites which let you to buy and sell bitcoin through Internet. You just proceed with that and I do believe you can earn a lot.
bitalive

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:08:54 AM

buy when the price is low, sell when it goes high - basic trading is simple and safe. you can also mine your own coin. here is a nice mining guide for you https://www.bitcoinmarketinsider.com/what-is-bitcoin/bitcoin-infographics/start-bitcoin-mining/
Sahyadri

Activity: 744
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:36:25 AM

With Bitcoin investment is easy as Bitcoin has always been bullish when it comes to years period. For investment just buy and hold your bitcoins for at least year long time and enjoy hefty returns. If you are into short term trading with Bitcoin. Try to sell Bitcoin at all time high and buy back during price correction. As much as I have analyzed market, price always go a correction after touching ATH. A correction is soon to happen again most probably after 25th Oct. Best time to sell and buy back after 25th unless you are too into BTG.
PhucS

Activity: 742

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:13:39 AM

The best way to invest with Bitcoin. If you want to be safe and profitable then I think the best way is to save Bitcoin, buy low and sell high. You buy a lot of Bitcoin when it's cheap, hoard it some time and wait for the price to rise, you will be more profitable. Another investment is to do trade with altcoins, this way is quite common. But this is harder because you need to have some knowledge of the trade, learn some analytical skills and see how to work well, and also have some capital large enough to survive in currency market
SmartMesh

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:51:22 AM

Bitcoin (BTC) is a decentralized cryptocurrency payment system designed by Satoshi Nakamoto. The software-based currency was released to the public in 2009. Since then, updates and improvements have been made by a network of developers, partially funded by the Bitcoin Foundation.
Joyawan13

Activity: 910

elysian.finance

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:06:19 AM

with bitcoin maybe we can increase our daily income, with bitcoin now many people who invest with bitcoin, hopefully the bitcoin can help people to improve the economy of many people, hope we can succeed with bitcoin.and we can achieve our dreams and dreams with bitcoin this.

Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 06:11:48 AM

with bitcoin maybe we can increase our daily income, with bitcoin now many people who invest with bitcoin, hopefully the bitcoin can help people to improve the economy of many people, hope we can succeed with bitcoin.and we can achieve our dreams and dreams with bitcoin this.
all dreams can come true with the use of bitcoin investments, although many ask when bitcoin will crash, but I do not think this will happen, because every year it always increases compared to the crash that many say.
people may think a lot to wait for bitcoin prices down and will just invest, but in fact bitcoin even more expensive
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:40:36 AM

If you want to have the best investment with bitcoin then try to do some studies about trading because that is a great place to put your bitcoin and have some good investment with trading because you can grow your bitcoin exponentially without having problems about time because you can be rich in a shorter period of time rather than by just holding bitcoin for damn long years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: