Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:20:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best investing with bitcoin  (Read 1991 times)
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:10:41 AM

For me yes investing bitcoin is one of the greatest way to earn bitcoin. But you need to study some other ways to earn bitcoin and some process of investing bitcoin, to make sure that your investment will be successful even short or long term of period. Because it has a high risk to earn if you don’t have any knowledge about investing bitcoin. Smiley
megget

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:15:32 AM

The main rule of trade: buy cheap, sell expensive))) At the moment, there is a good opportunity to short bitcoin. Also on the correction when breaking through the trend line, buy and hold.

Rasel5209

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:24:27 AM

So if you look at it like trading stocks.. What's the best way to invest and trade bitcoin to make money?
the best way to invest is to buy low sell hight system. it's the best way of investing, but if you're thinking of making short-term investments, I'm constraining the current price is too expensive, but it's not too late, because you're still boss making a profit, even though you can not be big
if you want trade. I say think other alt coin for buy sell. bitcoin is best give you highly profit. if you want btc buy sell it's not most profitable. have many coin that price regularly increase and decrease. you can buy this coin and wait for sell.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
Reatim

Activity: 2870
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:25:54 AM

The main rule of trade: buy cheap, sell expensive))) At the moment, there is a good opportunity to short bitcoin. Also on the correction when breaking through the trend line, buy and hold.

You mean to say buy low sell high. No, its not a good opportunity to short bitcoin because it looks like the bitcoin gold is already price in. The best method is to buy today and hold for longer period of time. Bitcoin is no longer a good trade for shorting. That day has gone when bitcoin become the playground for big boys. They have already set new rules and shorting is very risky now.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
qwertyup23

Activity: 2268
Merit: 788

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:53:46 AM

So if you look at it like trading stocks.. What's the best way to invest and trade bitcoin to make money?

Based from what I know, there are websites like usi-tech that lets you invest your bitcoins for months, and the pay-out is relatively good. The only factor that you must consider is the volatility of its price since the pay-out heavily relies on the price of bitcoins. Let's say that the price today is around $6000 and after 2-3 months it fell to $5500, then you incur a loss on your investment. Nevertheless, if you are going to based it on the price history index of bitcoin prices, then it might be a good idea to invest due to the consistency of the price increases.
SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:34:50 PM

the best way to invest is to buy low sell hight system. it's the best way of investing, but if you're thinking of making short-term investments, I'm constraining the current price is too expensive, but it's not too late, because you're still boss making a profit, even though you can not be big

Yes, I agree with you. The best way to invest Bitcoin and earn more is the buy some Altcoin in low price and sell high price. Otherwise, you can hold Bitcoin for the long period. This is also the best.
Nevis

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:44:57 PM

I think, the best way is to make a long term investment. Try buying bitcoin when its price gets lower then hold for a long time. Not really the fastest way to earn profit but I think its great as you can really get a big amount of profit overtime. Also, the risk is low because the demand to bitcoin is getting really higher meaning the price will surely rise. If you really want to earn some in a faster way, try buying when price is low then sell it in an instant that the price pumps. You earn profits fast but not that big so a long term investment would be ideal.
soham

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:03:44 PM

In the stock exchange, you will mainly see two types of people. One is the traders, who are mostly engaged with high risk day trading. The other one is the investors, who invests money for longer term and not usually interested in day trading. Investors only get engaged in day trading when they see a substantial opportunity. So if you are an employed person and looking for bitcoin trading during your free times, my recommendation would be to become an investors for long term. That's the best way to get profit from bitcoin.

However, if you have a lot of free time, then you can certainly try day trading. You need to track the market vary closely. When you track the market, you will see there are lots of coins which moves within a certain range. For example, a coin value goes up to $5 at a certain time and comes back to $3 after some day and that is repetitive incident. These kind of signs are actually helpful to get some quick profits from the day trading activity. Remember, unlike stock market, crypto market is not driven by the fundamentals. So try to catch the series of repetitive price movements before you jump with big amount. 

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
probitcrypto

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:19:10 PM

I donot agree that the  current price is too much high,Just think for a year from now the bitcoin will be huge in 2018 for sure and accordingly the price will rise high.
The game with bitcoin is you always feel the market is at its pick and it will always make you fool..Tongue
mabell943

Activity: 590
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:26:43 AM

One of the best way in investing bitcoins for me is to buy some and tgen try to sell them if the price goes higer.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:30:25 AM

One of the best way in investing bitcoins for me is to buy some and tgen try to sell them if the price goes higer.

Well that is one of the ways and that is definitely what others are doing.  Bitcoin is indeed no doubt a good way or rather say the best way now to invest your money.  It surely gives you an income considering the continues price hike of bitcoin.  Some also doing some trade because like investing, it is a good way to increase your income.  I will sell my invested bitcoin when I reached the desired amount I have on my mind.
sonic212

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:56:56 AM

a good way to invest is just buy bitcoin now and save it until bitcoin prices go up. If everything goes right, theoretically the bitcoin should keep rising higher and higher. will certainly get a satisfactory result, but when there is a decrease in the price of the lowest price point was also increased, but not how far the most important see the results and benefits of bitcoin.
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:17:05 PM

The best way to invest in bitcoin is to look if that socity of investment is honest and paying or not also you gonna do the same think on trading with bitcoin
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:41:34 PM

investing with bitcoin is very profitable because it has a very expensive price and the price is increasing every year. I think if you want to get a big profit, invest when the bitcoin price drops and sells it when the price goes up.

eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:50:47 PM

Of course, buy when the stocks are in low amount. That is the best time to invest and to gain a lot of profit in the future. And also make sure that the stock you buy is you think will pump in the future. Always research and always learn their market on how they work and strategize so you can also gain with investing.
Matimtim

Activity: 868
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:57:24 PM

You ask the best way of invest? There is a simple way of investing in bitcoin like buy bitcoin now and keep it to your own wallet and wait untill the bitcoin price will rise.

fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:27:30 PM

In my opinion, the best way to make money in bitcoin is to buy low and sell high. Have your own strategy in managing your investment, Diversify your funds - do not put all your eggs in one basket, Learn from your mistakes, Research and reading about bitcoin's news and development, riding with the whales and knowing when to enter and exit once profitable. Never let your emotions affect your strategy in investment and hope for the best to come!
Dewi08

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:34:21 PM

If you want to seek investment from the results as well as from bitcoin itself, you should invest your funds to buy a private house or villa and build a store that may be useful for your future, you can also play trading that may be quite good and simple, but there the risk behind trading play, where you will get stuck at the lowest price when you are not too fast to take the moment where the price will rise and fall ...
arlinxoha

Activity: 402
Merit: 101

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:16:59 PM

If you want to invest in Bitcoin, you can buy Altcoin with Bitcoin. If you invest in long-term, it will be best to cover all because you can earn a lot of money.

.arianee ╢╟ Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
WhitePaper ◨ ◭ Ann Thread
Discord ►◄ Telegram ►◄ Reddit ►◄ Twitter ►◄ Instagram ►◄ Medium ►◄ Linkedin
nurulbd

Activity: 315
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:25:42 PM

I think the space of investing bitcoin is one of the best.Because there are not alternative coin at this stage.Bitcoin are safe all are investing coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: