Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:38:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best investing with bitcoin  (Read 1990 times)
Shutup

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:11:44 PM

So if you look at it like trading stocks.. What's the best way to invest and trade bitcoin to make money?

Yes l think bitcoin is the best way now to invest. Because it will begin now this month for the price increase. Investors and traders are excited buying dump coin because they all know that they will profit more than 10times if they sold it in the future high volatility of bitcoin. This is the most awaited moments of all users of bitcoin. Bitcoiners are about to monitor the price because everybody is excited for the coming price increase of bitcoin. Because bitcoin really gives hope to everyone.
Denisliternyjj

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:31:04 PM

You can invest in altcoins ! They give very big growth in a short period! And you need to correctly allocate capital and invest in more altcoins!
Denisliternyjj

Activity: 168
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:33:43 PM

You can invest in altcoins ! They give very big growth in a short period! And you need to correctly allocate capital and invest in more altcoins!
udivkx

Activity: 279
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:38:55 PM

If you want to invest and are guaranteed to make a profit - invest in the long term. Believe me, this is the most profitable way.

Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:40:55 PM

Bitcoin trading is profitable, but you have to keep track of the market and read what can be a good goal to buy. This is a very good method.
frank2018

Activity: 82
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:47:01 PM

I think it is about the timing. Just like investing with stock exchange, buying at the right time and selling at the best time is the best thing that matters.
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1260

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:49:45 AM

one of the ways I will play this bitcoin through various projects,,
can buy a small token that I think can advance d i later on, and also I will use for trading whether it is in any market which I think is bigger profit..

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Capt00

Activity: 938
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:00:49 AM

People we've been doing this for many years and they totally benefiting it.  They manage to handle risk cause they have courage to do it and they believe that they can get something from bitcoin. But not all of us are just investing bitcoin alone,  theyll go also for altcoins-same thing they might get with bitcoin.
Evangeline2

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:30:54 AM

Investment and transaction simultaneously, cryto investment I think ico has a high return, the risk of trading is very high and the yield is very low, it is not recommended to invest too much money as a transaction.

jancukiyah

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:59:32 AM

For me, the best way to earn some profits from bitcoin just buy it in the low price and then hold it till the price increase till you got at least 70% profits. I don't know why, from the first time I join and work for bitcoin, I didn't to think for trading, I guess is too risk for me. And I got so many profits from the simple way I choosed.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
PalindromemordnilaP

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 05:29:22 AM

I could not think of any strategy of bitcoin to earn money than investing on it at a cheaper price and HODL it for good. For now i am happy HODLing it even if it's market value is already high because my target price has not yet reached.

GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 05:31:17 AM

Investing in Bitcoins is a safe bet for the virtual money market. But not everyone has the premise to invest in bitcoin. If you do not have money then only way you have to work by. Finding and filtering ICO projects is really good for investing and that's how you work. If you invest in the right project, the future will smile to you.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
santieevanz

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:07:13 AM

So if you look at it like trading stocks.. What's the best way to invest and trade bitcoin to make money?
For me, the best time investing with bitcoin is when the price is low because it won't cost you too much. I know that bitcoin's value today is not that high compared to value's bitcoin last month of November year 2017. It's been two months since a plunge happened, but the current movement of the market shows me that bitcoin is slowly increasing. The good thing about it is that bitcoin will continue to and is not yet to die.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 07:31:47 AM

If someone is willing to invest in the short term then buying in dip is the best option for him but since no one knows the actual recovery point, he should keep investing through systematic investment plan which takes the benefit of buying at each level during specific interval of time and since it is a short term investment, one can book profits even if there is slight increase in the price from average purchase price level.
Good tbc

Activity: 115

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 06:06:33 PM

Bitcoin is a digital Currency that have proof to reward investors, irrespective of the term of Investments.The best way of investing is to buy bitcoin when the price is low and and sell when the price is high, and this will profit the investors based on the term of investment. The Period of investing is best at the dip, when price will have come low as a result of Volatility. Investing for long term investment often result in huge profit, while short term investments will not give huge profit as desired. Holding  also during  the period of the dip is always the right thing to do, because selling at that time may lead to colossal lost of bitcoin.

keroykeroy

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:37:11 AM

For me investing is good when you convert your money to btc. Wait for the good price of bitcoin, if you are willing to wait for the high price then you are one of investor who are give sacrifices just to earn.
makisig13

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:18:21 AM

The best time to invest bitcoin is rigth know why do i say that just because bitcoin ..ist like your saving money in the bank that when times come your money is bcame bigger and big.but in bitcoin your saving  become double or tripple that way you should invest know to insure your future.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:25:02 AM

The best way is to invest bitcoin today because the price is pretty good for buyer and this price will no longer go down. The price of bitcoin will increase soon and if you hold it in your wallet for long time you can earn huge profit. So better invest bitcoin rather than putting it in the bank and got a little amount of interest.
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:59:06 AM

You must to choose a trading site who have a low fee of transaction and invest bitcoin in it that's the best way to make an important profit with bitcoin also the best investing with btc
petyp123456789

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:34:35 AM

With this level of inflation, prices have risen markedly every day. Owners of shops had to expose new prices for their goods every morning, and by evening they changed again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: