Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:10:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Japanese coins still cheap ?  (Read 543 times)
Coinchange (OP)

Activity: 149
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:12:07 PM

With monacoin flying in top 20 what other japanese coins are interesting?! Thx Roll Eyes

🚀
Tipstar

Activity: 1806
Merit: 281

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 05:17:57 PM

With monacoin flying in top 20 what other japanese coins are interesting?! Thx Roll Eyes

Don't know what are japanese coin. But the coin that is cheap and hugely popular in Japan is cardano ADA. The token can be used for sidechain and has many more uniqe features to offer.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

intrader

Activity: 659
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:04:35 PM

Don't know what are japanese coin. But the coin that is cheap and hugely popular in Japan is cardano ADA. The token can be used for sidechain and has many more uniqe features to offer.
Do you have URL of that exchange?
opcrypt44

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 06:44:41 PM

With Japan being so heavy into crypto now this could be a good resource thread.
lokkom

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:11:34 PM

Mooncoin to moon to $50, japanese coins are the trend right now!
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:14:17 PM

Hahaha! I had the same question today!
So Cardano is really also from Japan?

What others tokens from Japan? I also want to but them for long term holding!
NaissuR

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:18:39 PM

Cardano (ADA) coin - bittrex

FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:24:07 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 08:06:55 PM by FrankNoland

I realised that Monacoin skyrocketed to top 20, but it is still affordable if you are willing to invest in it, you can give it try. Let's just hope that its not one of those pump and dumps that dumps overnight. They are some good Chinese coins with great technology behind, altcoins such as neo, qtum are worth a try.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
intrader

Activity: 659
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:06:27 AM

Cardano (ADA) coin - bittrex
I mean japanese crypto exchange, I can't find any information related japan with this token
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:37:05 AM

Japanese coin?
What coin do you mean?

Which I heard is ADA Cordano comes from japan, but I am not sure, because the news I get is not clear.
Currently ADA ranks 13th in the coinmarketcap and is also listed in bittrex.
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/cardano/#markets
hessanseen

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 06:05:04 AM

Recently, a lot of Japanese coins have been pulled out. There are a lot of coins in anime game category. Pay attention to the risks. The entry threshold is too low
webofunni

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 06:09:34 AM

I can't find anything interesting in MonaCoin. Looks like a pump and coin or can anyone explain it to me what makes it uniq ?
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 09:25:04 PM

I can't find anything interesting in MonaCoin. Looks like a pump and coin or can anyone explain it to me what makes it uniq ?

The thing with this coin is that it is from Japan. And in Japan Bitcoin is official currency. So I think people just start supporting cryptocurrency from their own county.
Now it go little bit down. Hope in future it will grow again  Cool
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:28:57 AM

Japanese coin is still cheap,because in there country people are satisfied in there needs and government,they used only bitcoin in the market for the purpose of trading and making the transaction easier and about this coin called MonaCoin it is the one kind of coins popular in japan they used for trading.

ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:36:27 AM

I don't think there's any other Japanese-made cryptocoins other than monacoin and bitcoin. Monacoin is indeed a big surprise this week (from $0.50 last week to $5.50 this week). I think that is still cheap for investors who want to invest in altcoins. This will be a great choice for altcoin trading. I think it will be a great idea to grab the opportunity while it still cheap. I also think that it will rise in the coming weeks as it was stated by different sources that Japanese traders are prioritizing this altcoin.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: