Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:33:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [MSD] MSD COIN PROJECT MONSPACE LAUNCHING  (Read 11387 times)
mistleworkman

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:42:07 AM

Is there any Slack/Telegram group to talk with the dev easily???
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 08:36:49 AM

It's a ponzi scheme. Stay far away from these crooks. YSLM was MLM company that was committing investor fraud. Multiple government taskforce went after CEO who was arrested in Thailand. He made bail and is on the run. YSLM renamed to Monspace appointed new CEO and continued the scam. Different name, same scam.

They charge something like $200 for membership in return you get 117 MSD coins meanwhile they have no source code, block explorer or any other way to verify coin supply. Some in the troll box have said 30 billion others 4 trillion.. we'll never know. To boot, they locked Monspace wallets so that they (Monspace/Tidex) can dump their coins on ill informed investors.

I covered this scam in this thread:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2240843.0

themerkle covered my thread in this article:
https://themerkle.com/why-is-tidex-allowing-users-to-trade-a-potential-ponzi-currency

Monspace is all smoke and mirrors.

BEWARE

You mean that the developers of MSD scammers? And this project should not be invested? Can you prove it?

Here is some proof very simple to understand, the developer said on the first page of this ANN thread that the max supply is only 300m
but in coinsmarketcap the max supply is 30billion you can see here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/msd/  now no doubt this is 100% scam
KOZO

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

LET'S MINING, EARN & LIVE WITH IT. JOIN ME

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:34:29 AM

Grin Grin Grin BTC is fun but MSD is so weird... why do I have to buy at 0.70 and sold it without getting any value. so scam and cheating coin.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Cry
VanCloud

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:37:49 AM

their explorer is a big joke  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy how can call it MSD Token when this coin is not compatible to any ether wallet.. no mother address where you can view it their coins, you cant even see the transaction of msd like other coins who use blockchain tech? it is all clear, money game indeed.. heres the thing,. you bought their package a 190$ let say march 2017.. now the value of your investment is 2.7$

FROM 190$ INVESTMENT NOW THE WORTH OF YOUR INVESTMENT  2.7$  AS OF DEC 2017

BUT IF YOU BOUGH BITCOIN WORTH 190$ SINCE MARCH 2017

THAT 190$ ARE NOW WORHT 2,314$

I am sure those who bought this shitcoins before are now  Cry Cry Cry  Cry Cry

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Thewolfofcrypto

Activity: 314

einc.io

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:25:37 AM

The whitepaper seems to be explaining the blockchain? or am I missing something..  Shocked Huh

VanCloud

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:33:19 AM

The whitepaper seems to be explaining the blockchain? or am I missing something..  Shocked Huh

yes your comprehension was correct, nothing special about their whitepaper it is just simply explaining the blockchain how the blockchain works and other good about blockchain.. simple information that can be found in google.. how funny that they call it white paper, it seems that nothing special about that just simply explaining the blockchain.. poor dev. as if they have. . .  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
relaxx

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:49:28 PM

Have you placed new applications for inclusion in other platforms if so, do you know where to tell us the developer of dates because we are interested in this currency and its projects and we believe it will succeed
theinvestdude

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

Bounty Manager For Hire!!

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:20:57 AM

There are many Monspace Zombie followers on my FB friendlist and they really believe that one day MSD will pump just like any other coin. Most of these marketeers forget easily after ONEcoin & TheBillionCoin Scheme and now Monspace.
EMS-007

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:56:47 AM

It's a ponzi scheme. Stay far away from these crooks. YSLM was MLM company that was committing investor fraud. Multiple government taskforce went after CEO who was arrested in Thailand. He made bail and is on the run. YSLM renamed to Monspace appointed new CEO and continued the scam. Different name, same scam.

They charge something like $200 for membership in return you get 117 MSD coins meanwhile they have no source code, block explorer or any other way to verify coin supply. Some in the troll box have said 30 billion others 4 trillion.. we'll never know. To boot, they locked Monspace wallets so that they (Monspace/Tidex) can dump their coins on ill informed investors.

https://themerkle.com/why-is-tidex-allowing-users-to-trade-a-potential-ponzi-currency

BEWARE

You mean that the developers of MSD scammers? And this project should not be invested? Can you prove it?

If you're in doubt then i challenge you to invest in this project who claims a Billion Dollar company! Cool
KOZO

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 01:07:42 AM

BEWARE

If you're in doubt then i challenge you to invest in this project who claims a Billion Dollar company! Cool

"challenge"??.. please, have your challenge somewhere else..BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin no more trust on MSD forever... Grin Grin Grin
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 12:36:43 AM

BEWARE

"challenge"??.. please, have your challenge somewhere else..BTCBTCBTCBTCBTC Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin no more trust on MSD forever... Grin Grin Grin

what challenge? too many red flags on this project as stated above this is really a scam project, no one will invest on this, you are just throwing your money away.
KOZO

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:34:37 AM

MSD is actually nothing already...

PundiX is all the way uppz... !!

so..., go and get your coins at wwwdotpundixdotcom... read the faq and be happy on your wayz....  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin you will love it.

see you all...
kad_nett

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:58:26 PM

Tell more about your distribution system
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:09:36 PM

This coin is dead there is no use to hype this coin again, a year a lot of buzz is goign around this coin, people found out later that the true owner of Msd has nothing to do with this coin they are just using the trademark.
Qqaister

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 10:56:07 AM

This coin is dead there is no use to hype this coin again, a year a lot of buzz is goign around this coin, people found out later that the true owner of Msd has nothing to do with this coin they are just using the trademark.
so sad. Only had time to read the description and then I see your comment ... Sad
kad_nett

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:48:36 PM

oh...amazing...Thanks for sharing
romamas

Activity: 87

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:59:39 PM

paзвeлocь гoвнoкoйнoв, пpoдaют мн eщe дo выпycкa мoнeты и cвaливaют  Smiley
kolaska

Activity: 336

The future of advertisement intelligence

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:17:51 PM

Very funny. Cool pictures and nothing more. Run cool scam need to learn from Benebit. be careful

▄█▀▀▀▀▀ ● ◯ SaTT - The Revolution of Advertising Transactions ◯ ● ▀▀▀▀▀█▄
███    Website | Ann Thread | Whitepaper | Facebook | Twitter | Telegram    ███
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   PRE-SALE COMPLETED IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
ctyong

Activity: 145
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 01:14:55 PM

The total supply is 30 billion coins and the website is not up to date. This thread also doesn't get much needed attention to bring the value up. The way they promoted their also a little suspicious. I wouldn't recommend any newbie to invest in this coin. The project doesn't give any ongoing detail with their project. Which wallet do you use to store the coins? No whitepaper, what about roadmap?
EMS-007

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:39:50 PM

This project claimed to be a multi-billion company but it's almost five months since listed in CMC but the Market Cap remains a question mark up to this time!  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: