Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 04:48:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 👁‍🗨SUPPLY REDUCED! 👁‍1-1-18👣 SWAP PHASE 1 COMPLETE👣👽TAGIT👽  (Read 31939 times)
EpyxZ (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 11:00:43 PM

I would like to apologize to everyone but the swap will not be able to occur until late tonight.

I understand that everyone has been waiting and anticipating the swap.  But as many of you know that followed me throughout everything I have a now 7 month old kiddo (ya 7 months now crazy). He is sick at the moment so I have to take care of him for a while. (hes got tears in his eyes and just wants daddy ya know Smiley

New chain is active & online with 4 fully dedicated nodes & 4 nodes sharing Allion for a total of 8 hardcoded perm nodes.

In order to make sure that those of you that have gotten your coins onto CoinsMarket for the swap in time are the only ones rewarded for doing so I will be offlining the chain at 12am EST on 12-29-2017 (that is midnight tonight).

TagIt chain will then be re-activated prior to the second and final swap.

EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:00:33 AM

I have requested that CoinsMarkets disable TagIt deposits in preparation for swap.

Swap is ready.

Just waiting to get in sync with CoinsMarkets Admins/Techs.
Cholly_crotth

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:43:55 AM

I have requested that CoinsMarkets disable TagIt deposits in preparation for swap.

Swap is ready.

Just waiting to get in sync with CoinsMarkets Admins/Techs.
Still no news about tagit swap on coinsmarkets?
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:51:26 AM

Havent heard back from them yet but everything is ready.

I will let everyone know the moment I hear from them. I know they have been hit hard the last few days with ddos so they may just be taking a break and saying we can wait :p

Cholly_crotth

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:27:43 AM

I will let everyone know the moment I hear from them. I know they have been hit hard the last few days with ddos so they may just be taking a break and saying we can wait :p

Also trade still enable. If coin swap that should be disabled to deposit and trade.
Cholly_crotth

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:33:26 AM

Any roadmap plan for January 2018? Like new exchange maybe?
More bigger exchange like yobit, cryptopia, or coinexchange?
New month/new exchange that would be great plan.  Cheesy
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:34:24 AM

Also trade still enable. If coin swap that should be disabled to deposit and trade.

They will get a hold of us. We are ready on our side, just waiting on them.
zeroarmy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 08:45:04 PM

Damn, i just read about the swap but cannot get my wallet chain to sync up, to send them over to CoinsMarkets.
Would hate to see all my coins lost. Any good advice here? Am i rekt now? Roll Eyes

greetings
zero

adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:13:31 PM

Damn, i just read about the swap but cannot get my wallet chain to sync up, to send them over to CoinsMarkets.
Would hate to see all my coins lost. Any good advice here? Am i rekt now? Roll Eyes

greetings
zero

He said there's going to be a 2nd round to swap your coins out. No big deal if you can't get them in today. But they are still pretty cheap on Coinsmarket for anyone who wants to pick them up. This has actually turned into a really good project over the last few months.
zeroarmy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:22:41 PM

greetings
zero

He said there's going to be a 2nd round to swap your coins out. No big deal if you can't get them in today. But they are still pretty cheap on Coinsmarket for anyone who wants to pick them up. This has actually turned into a really good project over the last few months.

Yes i can read and I already know that but any help on the wallet not syncing? Do i need to add new nodes or something like that.

greetings
zero

delle54

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:19:24 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2017, 12:54:47 PM by delle54

The chain has been stopped temporarily. Just be patient and wait for further instructions.
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:17:23 PM

Sorry for whatever the holdup seems to be. We are still waiting on CoinsMarkets.com. Coinsmarkets.com has been responsive up until we were prepared for the swap.  We will give coinsmarkets a little bit more time. If coinsmarkets does NOT get back with us in a timely manner we will re-activate the chain.

Again I am sorry to all users that have done what was required for swap and now waiting. I will continue to attempt contact with coinsmarkets to see what the holdup is on all of this.

The only thing that I can think of is they took a break after there big upgrade to help protect from ddos attacks.
Vulgeritmo

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:07:42 PM

Purpose of tagit project is clear i think .. about tagit.site for editing image event ..
And now just waiting for swap .. why peoples do not interesting to this project  ??
Maybe peoples like master scam node coins .. you can see many new master scam node coins on this forum with the same dev or dev team ..  Grin
But i am sure about tagit project will run for long time .. slow but surely we can see on future ..
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 04:29:16 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2017, 05:19:14 PM by EpyxZ

CoinsMarkets has finally responded. And yet we wait still.

Below is last response from CoinsMarkets. The ************ is my real life info.
All correspondence with exchanges is & will be done using my real life info.

Coinsmarkets Support
11:02 AM (17 minutes ago)

to me
Hello

We are pretty busy on server issue now ,

We will get back to this question once we finish
Regards

On 12/30/2017 7:22 AM, *************@gmail.com wrote:
Hello,

We had talked to you about doing a swap and we have done what was required. We sent all information on new chain etc.

My users have been ready since 12-28-17 (2 days after I talked to you guys about swap).

Anyways please let me know what is happening with this swap so I can inform my users.

Thank You,

This response can also be seen on the front page of http://www.tagit.site/

Also TagIt.site just happens to be undergoing a heavy ddos attack so if you use any public or private services that deploy from our portal you will be experiencing connection interruptions during this time. We apologize for the inconvenience and will be working to resolve this situation.
HarryPorter

Activity: 610
Merit: 506

crypto = passion

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:54:09 PM

thanks for updates on btctalk forum and twitter, hard to miss events on TagIts couse of it.

https://www.bitmex.com/app/register/XTo064 - enjoy a 10% fee discount for 6 months.
LopkupHAchEnK

Activity: 31

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:43:15 AM

Nice info sir
Waiting for swap and i will buy + hold it for future
I am appreciate with tagit project
c0nc0n

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:39:10 PM

My coin is still on my wallet and stuck. How can i swap? You make the swap without giving us time to send it to coinsmarkets.
delle54

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:17:17 PM

If you miss this round do not fear there will be 1 more swap down the road.

EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:36:28 PM

Messaged them just a few minutes ago.

*********** <************@gmail.com>
1:31 PM (1 minute ago)

to Coinsmarkets
Hello,
Again thank you for responding and letting me know so that I could inform TagIt users.
Could I get a possible time frame that we would be able to do the swap? I would like
to be able to give TagIt users an update as to when this swap will occur. TagIt users
are registered at CoinsMarkets & are waiting patiently. I understand that it would not
be able to be done until after you are finished with your server issues.

Sincerely,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2268030

For those that are just now hearing about the swap please do not freak out. You will be able to swap. There will be one more swap shortly down the road.
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:53:29 PM

just got there response.

Coinsmarkets Support
1:41 PM (10 minutes ago)

to me
Hello

Please provide swap details ?

Is there a new wallet ?

is there any ratio ?

If new wallet please provide source and QT

I think we can arrange by tomorrow
Regards

Information has been sent again to them. Lets see if we can get this ready for tomorrow Smiley Everyone ready for first round of the swap?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: