Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:32:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 👁‍🗨SUPPLY REDUCED! 👁‍1-1-18👣 SWAP PHASE 1 COMPLETE👣👽TAGIT👽  (Read 31939 times)
zeroarmy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:52:24 AM

What a pitty. Just back from holidays and was awaiting the coinswap.
Anyway i wrote a message to OP and hope getting my coins swapped in second phase as promised.
Never give up hope  Wink

greetings
zero

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 11:51:51 AM

I have some coins in my wallet, it is still possible to swap?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
gulachov

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:35:27 PM

I don't think it's possible as of now. Considering that dev regularly shows up and latest posts were concerning CoinsMarkets scamming everyone, it would be safe to assume he had all his coins there and now have absolutely no incentive to do anything with this coin. Am I right dev? If so, do not be discouraged, a lot of us never hold coins on the exchanges, we can donate you a hefty amount if you continue working on this one...
BlueYozakuraBTC

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

WILL SKYPE CHAT FOR 3 MILLION COMPOUND COIN

View Profile WWW
March 12, 2018, 05:52:29 AM

I don't think it's possible as of now. Considering that dev regularly shows up and latest posts were concerning CoinsMarkets scamming everyone, it would be safe to assume he had all his coins there and now have absolutely no incentive to do anything with this coin. Am I right dev? If so, do not be discouraged, a lot of us never hold coins on the exchanges, we can donate you a hefty amount if you continue working on this one...

Supposedly Coinsmarkets has released this coin starting today with it's current update on the website that states:

'Sucr , Muncoin , Ember ,.Tagit ,Flappycoin, Modjo , Interzone and Philscurrency are enabled for withdraw , More coins will follow ."

▓▓▓▓▓▒░░
                       ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
        ░░           ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
      ▒░        ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░
    ░▒▒▒▒░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
   ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░            ▒
  ▒░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░              ░▓▒
 ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░             ░▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░           ░▒▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒          ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░         ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░          ░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓░       ░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░  ░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓░
 ░▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓░     ░░
  ░▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░      ░█░
   ░▓▒░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░        ░██░
    ▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░          ░███▒
      ░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░             ░▒█████░
                           ░░▒██████░
            ░░░░░░░░░░▒▒█████████░
                 ░░░░░░░░░░░░
Sphere .
  DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL NETWORK 
         OVER 250,000 HAVE JOINED!
ICO DATE 
Feb. 12, 2018
███
███████░
███████████
██████████████░
██████████████████
█████████████████████░
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████░
█████████████████
█████████████░
██████████
██████░
GET IT ON
Google Play
                     ░███
                   █████░
                  █████░
                 ▒███▓
         ░███▓       ░████▓
      ████████████████████████
    ░█████████████████████████
   ░████████████████████████▒
   ████████████████████████
   ░██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
       ░████████████████████▓
           █████    █████
DOWNLOAD ON THE
App Store
EpyxZ (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:47:44 AM
Last edit: March 12, 2018, 09:05:16 AM by EpyxZ

I am here. I had no coins on CM personally. But it seems a majority of the supply has been on CM. (This can be seen via block explorer, if you look theres not crap for pos blocks being solved. TagIt does not combine inputs but rather splits each individual input on stake so the chain should be spewing pos blocks left and right by now)

The moronic part of everything is that in my testing of addons that I have created I have setup many different versions of the TagIt site and during the last month or so I have been posting updates that I thought were going here but to random test sites instead of the live site. Yes this is moronic and I should have noticed but since the addons I have created dont make any visual difference I just kept posting to different test sites. (Even though I would choose the tagit.site domain it would still default to the last subdomain site :/ )

We have still been moving forward. Just been doing things behind the scenes not so public.
We have a public/private mining portal. (we have posted about this on twitter).
We have proxy servers.
We have MMO Server. (Final Fantasy XI)
We are still working on our pic prog junk.

ON TO COINSMARKETS STUFF

It appears that CM has decided to release some more coins and TagIt is one of them. Now I have advocated, searched, distributed information to various individuals about CM and all of this fiasco. I have NO idea if my voice along with other developers have made a difference but either way CM has apparently released TagIt.

Now it is up to you all to decide to leave them on CM or not. I have personally done enough searching to safely say YES there was some shady shit that has happened, to exactly what extent I nor anyone outside CM inner circle could tell you that for sure. There is clearly things that I believe CM needs to address if they plan on returning and providing services again. But lets get real here. This is crypto and the world is watching. If/When CM gets back on there feet there is 100's of thousands of people that dont know about the bullshit so CM will still make us money, but hopefully those who have loads of $$ in coins at CM have learned that nothing beats a personal wallet. (BTC is easily converted to ltc or another currency with a smaller / faster blockchain with smaller fee's)

For those with the OLD TagIt and waiting for the swap. I will be activating the old chain in the next few days and the swap will continue for the next 2 months to make sure everyone is good.

New CM news ticker.
Sucr , Muncoin , Ember ,.Tagit ,Flappycoin, Modjo , Interzone and Philscurrency are enabled for withdraw , More coins will follow .

Yet https://coinsmarkets.com/walletstatus.php?ticker=IT still says..
Code:
Coin Name	Ticker	POS	Current Block	Money Supply	Wallet Status	Wallet Connections	Version	Last Scan Time
TagIt        IT    (Enabled :1 )        Offline

If anyone withdraws TagIt successfully please post it in the thread!
kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 02:31:07 PM

I made a trial withdraw for 100 coins, the coins were successfully received on the wallet. I made a withdraw of 40,000 coins, the site in down, the error 524

EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:39:39 PM

I made a trial withdraw for 100 coins, the coins were successfully received on the wallet. I made a withdraw of 40,000 coins, the site in down, the error 524

Thank you.

I suggest everyone withdraw your TagIt from CM until they come back. If they come back.

That error leads me to believe that there wallets are running on the same server as there trading platform. If that is the case that is beyond dangerous. Think about it. If you had a million dollars would you put it in the closet next to your front door? If CM is running there wallets off the same server as there trading platform that is in essence what they are doing. The reason I am beginning to think that is from PM's / E-Mails regarding withdraw being enabled everyone seems to get the 524 error during withdraw. This means that cloudflare is connecting to CM but is not receiving a response in a timely manner. Considering it is happening in conjunction with withdraw attempts would lead on to believe that wallets are on same server and there is not enough resources to handle tcp response and all the block create/send process.

But who knows this is my 25 minute guesstimate. At least I woke up to e-mails saying withdraw is working but apparently no one has got anything but a few coins so far.

Ok I have looked back a bit and see that my lack of updates has made people think that I have abandoned everything. No I have not. I used to post what I was doing behind the scenes day after day after day. After a while the thread just appears as if I am talking to myself so I stopped. I have always tried to engage and include users into my coins but it seems the more you accept users input the less they want to give it. If users would like bitcointalk updates more often I can & will do that.
user0000001

Activity: 938
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:42:06 PM

what about old coins? I still could not exchange my old coins. I still have to wait?
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:37:54 PM

what about old coins? I still could not exchange my old coins. I still have to wait?

Sorry to say you have to wait just a little bit longer.

Heres the real deal with the swap everyone.

We let CM do the swap for us. This was awesome since it was automated and took all the bullshit out of my hands SO I THOUGHT.
When I had talked with CM about the swap I asked for Proof of Burn or return of the OLD TagIt. CM stated they would return the OLD TagIt. We kept the chain online waiting for the coins then POOF CM down. I disabled the chain in order to prevent the possible mass distribution of 10's of millions of coins that would make it near impossible to finish the swap. (Sorry i do not want to back trace an entire chain of transactions to find source of all wallet inputs etc. Not doing it).

If I hear nothing from CM in the coming days we will still continue with the last phase of the swap but only we will have to do things differently.

I just do not want to give your or anyone elses tagit to someone else who has old tagit that was supposed to have been burnt.

We already have something planned to compensate for the long wait on the swap. Hopefully you and everyone else understand that from a developer standpoint I have to be as careful and cautious as I can. If I swap a CM coin that was supposed to have been burnt then I just allowed someone to steal your money and theres nothing I can do to fix that. I cannot & will not let that happen.
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:59:47 PM

GEEK INQUIRY

Anyone have or know of a good cheap reliable PCB manufacturer? Either online or local to you. Please contact me or post in thread.

EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:01:01 PM

Sorry about missing the post. There is no need to donate at all. I had only a few obscure alt coins on CM. If I have coins on an exchange there either A) heading offsite to my wallet B) Selling . I never just leave coins on an exchange. Learned that lesson years ago. But I truly appreciate the offer. Please refer to one of my previous recent responses above as to why I have been invis.

I can come back and post on a more regular basis and post updates here.  But as you can see since I started posting again the thread actually dies down. And its just me :p talking to me :p lol

I have moved all my test sites to a different server so I wont be running into the problem of posting news to a test site instead of the live site.
VladimirN

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:32:14 AM

Today withdraw work again. I withdraw all coins
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:44:07 PM

Stephen Hawking
You will be missed.

Born: January 8, 1942, Oxford, United Kingdom
Died: March 14, 2018, Cambridge, United Kingdom
delle54

Activity: 307

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:27:37 PM

Same here.
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:34:07 PM

Same here.

Thanks, It appears they have also listed another round of coins to release.
shotgun1969

Activity: 723
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:00:51 AM

Same here.

Thanks, It appears they have also listed another round of coins to release.

my coins were sitting on cm staking and they are the new v2 correct?  I can leave them there there going to pay stakes when they open again right?
on your website and tweeter you show that you have a mining pool can i ask the details?  mining scrypt for tagit pay? any directions on where to aim miner?
I am just interested and wondering thanks Epyxz
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:45:18 AM

my coins were sitting on cm staking and they are the new v2 correct?  I can leave them there there going to pay stakes when they open again right?

Yes the coins you have on CM are the new V2. According to the news at CM if you leave your coins there until the trade engine is back they will pay the stakes. But if you move your coins they will not pay. I would love to believe CM is going to come back fully but at this point I honestly have no idea if it would be safe/wise to leave your coins there in hopes of receiving stake rewards for the last 2 months they held your coins.

on your website and tweeter you show that you have a mining pool can i ask the details?  mining scrypt for tagit pay? any directions on where to aim miner?

Yes we have a mining portal. At the moment we are only running 3 pools. 2 Private pools and 1 push only no reward. (Private pools are paid by users/Devs who want a private stratum for rig rentals). Basic stats are reset once a week on private & push pools.

We will be adding public pools soon. Basic stats for this week can be seen at http://www.tagit.site/#poolstats

Sorry if I didnt answer anything. The kiddo is trying to climb up and help with the computer lol
ladozhskiy1995

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:35:39 AM

thanks to that sir,hope things will done it right here and more information needed,interesting project so far
mone99

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:07:50 AM

thanks to that sir,hope things will done it right here and more information needed,interesting project so far
the project team definitely will show the real progress of this project
don't need to worry because they are active and ready to provide updates in the form of information, of course around the project
crayzn999

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:43:15 AM

I'm interested in this project and I will follow and support this thread Kiss Kiss
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: