Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:28:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 👁‍🗨SUPPLY REDUCED! 👁‍1-1-18👣 SWAP PHASE 1 COMPLETE👣👽TAGIT👽  (Read 31939 times)
Cholly_crotth

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:12:38 PM

Which can be a swap, if the exchanger does not work. After the new year does not work. All the coins are stuck there, and I bought them
Yeah you are right. Coinsmarkets maintenance.  Sad

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EpyxZ (OP)

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:52:23 AM

Which can be a swap, if the exchanger does not work. After the new year does not work. All the coins are stuck there, and I bought them

Yeah you are right. Coinsmarkets maintenance.  Sad

We have been attempting to contact CoinsMarkets for the last few days. All we can do along with you is wait. As for CoinsMarkets just disappearing I do not think that is going to happen. Too many people now are trying to capitalize on running an exchange and CoinsMarkets has actually been grabbing Yobit & Coinexchange users due to developers going to CoinsMarkets for add coin because its $30k cheaper to list a coin there.

CoinsMarkets could disappear but highly doubt it as they will quickly become the next HOT exchange due to there FREE listings/swaps/updates.

user0000001

Activity: 938
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:51:39 AM

how can I make a swap of my coins? I did not have time to do this on the coinsmarkets
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:48:14 PM

how can I make a swap of my coins? I did not have time to do this on the coinsmarkets

I will be announcing the second swap dates in the next few days. The next swap will be open for a much longer period so that EVERYONE has a chance to swap there remaining old TagIt to the New TagIt.

Old TagIt chain will go back online during the time of the swap.

EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:10:50 PM
Last edit: January 10, 2018, 06:26:12 PM by EpyxZ

Due to many of many e-mails we have changed a few things for the image editing portal TagIt.Site

Below are a few changes that have been made..

Photo contests are no longer restricted to only registered users.
ANYONE can participate and submit entries to the photo contest.

The following fields will be added to contest submissions.

• Nick: (nickname, alias, real name… whatever)
  • BTC/IT address: (self explanatory)
  • Image Title: (whatever you call your edits submission.)
  • Donations/Tips: (button on submission to allow users to donate/tip directly to submission author)

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 03:17:29 PM

Any new exchange? I still hold my coins in my wallet. Not pos, but hold) Never send this to coinsmarket  Smiley
I have my old coins, what i need to do now?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
zeroarmy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:32:27 AM

My Problem is that i have holidays and will fly abroad on the 18th of january for three weeks with no options to do a swap myself.
When will the second swap happen because i have the fear i might miss the second one too? Don`t want to get rekt here.

greetings
zero

elston6x

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:37:39 PM

As far as I know the masternode is great for coin
It looks like I have not seen the masternode for your coin, do you intend to add it to your coin?
logan16j

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:39:59 PM

It looks like I have not seen the masternode for your coin, do you intend to add it to your coin?
I think the DEV team is going to add it to the coin soon, so let wait
elston6x

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:42:52 PM

Yes sir
I have a little hold on for this coin, I also like you are all waiting for something that is nice for coin
gulachov

Activity: 111

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:54:50 AM

Yes sir
I have a little hold on for this coin, I also like you are all waiting for something that is nice for coin
How does that feel talking to yourself? LOL
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:31:32 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2018, 05:43:31 PM by EpyxZ

The Final TagIt swap phase will begin on
1-28-2018 (January 28)
and end on
3-28-2018 (March 28)

Special cases will be swapped until an undetermined later date.

EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 05:42:12 PM

Any new exchange? I still hold my coins in my wallet. Not pos, but hold) Never send this to coinsmarket  Smiley
I have my old coins, what i need to do now?

Exact details will be released in the next few days but swaps will start again on the 28th of this month.

My Problem is that i have holidays and will fly abroad on the 18th of january for three weeks with no options to do a swap myself.
When will the second swap happen because i have the fear i might miss the second one too? Don`t want to get rekt here.

greetings
zero

Swap will start again the 28th of this month. Also for those that cannot swap during this time I will allow on a 1 on 1 basis as long as reasoning is legit.

A little ways down the road yes. But right now we are just busy trying to get things rolling and
site with a good layout and easy navigation.

Guess you got caught in my just quote everyone and respond response :p lol

Yes sir

Seems as you got caught in my quote happy madness too..

Yes sir
How does that feel talking to yourself? LOL

Actually it is quite self soothing. Most people find it a sign of insanity or mental illness but most great minds have talked to themselves, played games such as chess against themselves. So to be completely honest sometimes I find a conversation with myself is the best conversation ive had for the day :p lol

You got caught in my quote madness and had to respond.

Sorry everyone just having a good day here Smiley
EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:08:13 PM
Last edit: January 16, 2018, 02:13:02 AM by EpyxZ

TagIt will soon be releasing a public alpha of TagIt Key IT symmetric block cipher.

Program will encrypt private keys with md5~sha/password/salt/16b vector/Bump iterations/128-256b keysize then place them inside of an image of your desire.

Encryption should be strong enough to put pictures with private keys right on your facebook page/twitter.
There are over 600 BILLION images added online every year. Makes a good place to hide.

zeroarmy

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:58:39 AM

TagIt will soon be releasing a public alpha of TagIt Key IT symmetric block cipher.

Program will encrypt private keys with md5~sha/password/salt/16b vector/Bump iterations/128-256b keysize then place them inside of an image of your desire.

Encryption should be strong enough to put pictures with private keys right on your facebook page/twitter.
There are over 600 BILLION images added online every year. Makes a good place to hide.

WOW, that is some serious development for this project. I really like the idea and can`t wait to test it.
Also iam very glad that you disclosed the swap period. So i don`t have to be afraid of loosing my coins during my holidays.
See you when iam back from some awesome diving  Cool

keep up the good work
zero

EpyxZ (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:14:55 PM

OLD TAGIT SWAP

For those that still have Old TagIt to swap I will be doing a 1 on 1 swap for the remaining TagIt.

If you have old TagIt please send me a PM here or at Allioncoin@gmail.com to begin the swap process.
kreatoralex

Activity: 1257
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:48:48 PM

I have all the coins in the orders for Coinsmarkets. How do I exchange them

TherealUlf

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:27:56 AM

Wrote a PM to EpyxZ 2 days ago for the swap but no response till now. Anyone know how to prepare for the swap? Btw. http://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-IT.htm seems to be up again.
VladimirN

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:40:41 AM

2 million new TAGIT is lost forever. My SSD disk can not be restored.  Cry
gulachov

Activity: 111

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:59:48 AM

Dev didn't post in 3 weeks. I think it's safe to assume this coin is dead.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: