Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:32:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitCentury] Metabank 120Gh 65nm Pre-Order Proxy [CLOSED]  (Read 79007 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
digitalmagus

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 09:38:25 AM

Hi guys,

Status update:

1. We missed Friday's DHL time of day deadline for out of country shipping, so we just held off until today (Sat) so as to save time and manage logistics.
2. We have the first 2/23 orders fully packed and ready to ship today. This consists of 4/32 units. We've scheduled a DHL pickup.
3. We finished testing all customer units. The outcome was that as previously stated, we have 4x triple boxes that are significantly under performing, and we are going to get Metabank to swap them out; however, this may take another day or two.
4. Some of the units will have to ship slightly out of order. This is for two main reasons. First, metabank aggregated individual 120GH units into doubles and triples. So customers that ordered say 3 units, but across 3 separate days, may now receive a single triple unit on 1 day. We are delivering these units based on their first order date. Secondly, for a few customers, Metabank provided the above mentioned triple units that are not quite performing to spec (getting as low as 150 GH to a max of 260GH, when according to metabank they should be hovering around 290-330 GH).  I hope this is not a big deal in the sense that I still plan to ship all units by early next week. So we're talking about 2-3 days delay at most, not weeks.
5. We are starting to optimize our packing & customs process, so I hope to ship a few more units tomorrow, then probably by Monday a large amount if all goes according to plan.

Kind regards,
Luis

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
digitalmagus

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 12:57:02 PM

The above mentioned units have been shipped. Tracking numbers will be emailed out for the first 2 orders in a few hours.
Thanks,
Luis
digitalmagus

View Profile
September 21, 2013, 06:30:52 PM

Hi guys,
Status update:
- Went to Metabank tonight with 4x sub-par triple units. Swapped out for 4 others which they say they've tested at ~300GH/s. I have started testing 2 of them, and will test the other 2 tomorrow. As soon as we see these are good to go, we will proceed to start shipping them.

Either way, if all goes according to plan, expect more shipments late tomorrow (Sun) Moscow time.

Cheers! Smiley
-Luis
fpgaminer

Activity: 560
Merit: 517

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 02:10:50 AM

Keep up the great work, BitCentury!

digitalmagus

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 10:11:47 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2013, 10:21:59 PM by digitalmagus

Hi guys,

The last couple of days have been exhausting. I will post details as soon as I have time in the next couple of days, but long story short we have some bad news in the sense that we are not going to be able to ship any of our customer's units. The good news is that you will get a full refund from us.  This morning we got a call from DHL regarding the first 4 units we shipped a few days ago which got stopped by export customs due to lack of an "FSB" (Federal Security Bureau... aka. the new KGB) notification ID# (I will explain what this means when I get a chance).  Today we picked up the units from DHL, and headed straight to Metabank along with all the other units that we spent days testing and packaging carefully. Metabank has already issued us a full refund late this evening, and we'll do likewise with all our customer in order of who paid first as soon as we're able, but likely after I head back to Canada which will be this week . Refunds will be performed in bitcoins and for the amount you paid us. We still need to sort out some internal details but generally speaking, that's the plan.

Our sincere apologies this did not work out as intended.
I will write more details soon, but I just wanted everyone to be notified immediately of the situation.
Kind Regards,
Luis
fpgaminer

Activity: 560
Merit: 517

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 11:02:22 PM

Well, that explains what happened on my DHL tracking.  It got me all excited too, saying it had been delivered Cry

This is really quite disappointing; was hoping to get the new miners in in-time to replace the current power hungry beasts.  Oh well.  No hard feelings against the BitCentury team; I appreciate the full refund and I'm sure everyone else will.  Thank you for the communication and professionalism.

Luke-Jr
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1186

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 03:59:20 AM

Well, that explains what happened on my DHL tracking.  It got me all excited too, saying it had been delivered Cry

This is really quite disappointing; was hoping to get the new miners in in-time to replace the current power hungry beasts.  Oh well.  No hard feelings against the BitCentury team; I appreciate the full refund and I'm sure everyone else will.  Thank you for the communication and professionalism.
Same from me.

Also thanks to the Metabank team for being understanding and allowing a refund.

(note that I still plan full Metabank device support for BFGMiner, though)

Sitarow
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1047

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 05:35:42 AM

Well, that explains what happened on my DHL tracking.  It got me all excited too, saying it had been delivered Cry

This is really quite disappointing; was hoping to get the new miners in in-time to replace the current power hungry beasts.

I was looking forward to having people post details of their own results with these.

Here is what a 2 system in 1 gets you compared with other hardware on the market today.

Site A

Site B

sabd

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 05:28:54 AM

Luis and team,

Thanks for keeping us in touch throughout the process. You've obviously done everything in your power to fulfill your commitments, and like the others appreciate the offer of a full refund. However, you should really consider firing your legal team as their lack of due diligence cost you quite a lot in refunds and I sincerely feel sorry for you guys.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=223656.msg2368383#msg2368383

Thanks,
sabd
senseless (OP)

Activity: 1118
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 05:42:03 AM

However, you should really consider firing your legal team as their lack of due diligence cost you quite a lot in refunds and I sincerely feel sorry for you guys.

Already done Smiley

stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 06:13:01 AM

I got my full refund a short time ago. Thanks, BitCentury, for handling this situation with outstanding class and integrity.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
jc328

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 06:22:10 AM

I got my full refund a short time ago. Thanks, BitCentury, for handling this situation with outstanding class and integrity.

Good to hear.  Smiley .  Out of curiosity, what was your order # as it appears they are going in sequence.  I'm Batch 1 order 17 and 20. 
stripykitteh
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 06:32:57 AM

Good to hear.  Smiley .  Out of curiosity, what was your order # as it appears they are going in sequence.  I'm Batch 1 order 17 and 20. 

Batch #1, order #4.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
jc328

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 06:57:06 AM

Batch #1, order #4.

Ah.. One of the first orders  Wink  I have a great amount of respect for Bitcentury and their transparency.  Truly a rarity in the ASIC business. 

Really appreciate your work, and if you leave a donation address, I'd donate some btc to offset some of your operating costs.
philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4102
Merit: 7709

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2013, 04:04:32 PM

it is good to read refunds are going out.  I ordered a 3btc piece of one machine from theswede75 's group buy.  I am share number 8. I am not sure how far down the list theswede75's purchase was    but hopefully you can be able to let me know and the other share holders know when he gets  his refunds and hopefully he will then in turn refund the shareholders of this buy.  thank you.  feel free to pm me if you choose. philipma1957

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=223746.0

Activity: 182

Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
Ignore

[Group Buy] 1 Metabank Bitfury with hosting in the US [ORDERING CLOSED]
June 02, 2013, 07:47:26 PM
SHARES REMAINING 0/10 @ 11.33 AM CENTRAL TIME, MONDAY 6/3/2013

This group buy is intended to let less Bitcoin fortunate forum members take part in the opportunity to purchase cheap hash-rate through the recently launched Metabank Bitfury. The bitfury (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=223656.0) is available with US shipping through this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=223656.0 (from several reputable forum members located in Moscow, offering purchase and shipping to the US).

I have structured the purchase so that members wanting to get access to the exceptionally cheap hash rate/GH that the bitfury offers can take secure has rate from one of the machines without spending the full BTC30 for a purchase.

Offering:

- 10 shares of BTC3 are available.
- Each share entitles the owner to 1/12th of the BTC proceeds from a Bitfury mining 24/7 for 24 months, payment will be made to the address of the share-holder weekly, bi-weekly or monthly (I am flexible here)
- The 2 outstanding shares will be owned by OP as payment for power/maintenance of the miner and peripheral hardware needed (UPS, possible router etc).
- After 24 months the miner will be considered 'spent' and become the property of OP (this is for reason of simplicity mostly, since I believe BTC difficulty in 2 years will essentially render the miner a warm paper weight). IF hash rate increases VERY quickly and I feel that the share holders can make more money selling the ASIC before the 24 months are up I reserve the right to take a vote among share holders (majority rules) on doing so.

IN CASE OF NON DELIVERY: I take no responsibility for the possibility that Metabank does not deliver the miner. I have done what I consider a thorough due diligence but as we all know, you can never 100% guarantee anything when it comes to pre-orders.

If I have forgotten anything or you require more info etc. Please feel free to ask/post in this thread. I will only be doing this ONE group buy as I do not wish to run multiple miners as chances are I would not have time to look after them properly.

EDIT: In the interest of time I have removed the Escrow part of this group purchase and will be making the purchase directly through my own address. I have done many deals in the past without negative feedback and BTC30 certainly not a sum I think anyone would assume that I would trade a scammer tag for.

If you are interested in buying one or more shares here is what you need to do:

1. Send payment to the following address:   19eHNL7pJmRwqPGQSXukxAAivEJdiWNyNw
2. Send me a PM stating your sending address and BTC amount sent. One share = BTC3
3. Post your share purchase here to make it easier for visitors to see when a share is claimed. I will also update this post with remaining shares every 20 minutes or so.

After payment has been received for all 10 shares I will do the following:

1. Contact Bitcentury (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=223656.0) and make payment for the miner.
2. Contact all share buyers with confirmation of purchase, a copy of receipt/confirmation from BitCentury for the purchase and a screenshot of the transaction.
3. I will also supply buyers with my physical address and a possibly slightly redacted scan of my passport if requested. I will ask share holders to keep this information confidential.

EDIT: IF all shares are sold but the Bitfury miner sells out before we have time to place a first batch order I will refund any share holders their bitcoin - 5% for transaction fees and oranization of the group buy. I hope this seems like a fair solution should this happen.

Edit; I am going to bed. Any orders placed in the next 8 hours will be confirmed at approx 9 am Central time. Please post in thread when ordering so that possible new orders do not pay for shares that are not available. If this still happens I will refund BTC to sending addresses within 24 hours.

Edit; I have 1 share that I am 'holding' for a buyer for up to 2 more hours. If this share is not payed for I will re-open the sale. I am also negotiating with Bitcentury reg. the price of the Miner. They stated BTC30 last night but have since raised the price to BTC2 no doubt due to the drop in BTC price. I have confidence we can still order the miner at the original BTC30 and should they not honor the original price I will personally cover the BTC2 additional and take a vote among share holders on how to solve this. No need to worry though, I can assure you I am easy to work with and want to see this miner delivered on schedule and start mining.

I will post a new update in roughly 2 hours, at which time I also hope to be able to send final verification of everyone's shares and order the miner.

Edit; I have decided to pick up the last share of the auction for myself at this point to be able to place the order asap. I am now only waiting for email verification of the price of the miner and I will place the order.

Edit; Order has been placed! More info coming shortly via PM.

Edit; Ok, I have gotten email confirmation on our order from BitCentury. They will send out contracts 'in a few hours' and I will distribute copies + other 'proof' of our ownership. Heading to late lunch!

Edit;

Here is the full list of Share holders and transactions. From now on, if you wish to change your payout address for BTC mined or anything else I will require requests as signed messages using your verified address. This is for your protection:

Shares and sending addresses:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=114343      Share 1:          15y8u5pRU2QagwjkPnHb7yu9WmLS7efXgW  3BTC - Verified
(http://blockchain.info/tx/af73ca3d1d00e55dad375361dd0f70a45f4a475536a9994b4f7874cc6254c82b)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=120991      Share 2-3:       17G1TyGSf8FFZWoSQtGtffECPyqDxfbdih 6BTC - Verified
(http://blockchain.info/tx/5efab8ed608ea461a21a72c893c0de35a6f5d1651690ac4b476209ef58f3f822)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=88638        Share 4:        1JZVLM6dwDHhwZr4DnFMTudZPMeMP9EZCv 3BTC -
(http://blockchain.info/tx/cb5b1f072866b3479c3e593d3e64433af2ce2d53d12bf3162878d65204f508d0)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=121677      Share 5:         1EmQYzLgrpXiMWqsBZKe9d8RFr2bKJyaMM 3BTC - Verified
(http://blockchain.info/tx/000ec5acf2ea0c59473c7f4df96c75ff2259b60567f205ac0117b363ae206bf1)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=19627        Share 6-7:        15xGnu9mqDuU6JXv5zfcDTTnKdLD8sdmvZ and 1mJ4uQy6ZTpgeChENuR1zqkNnLG7LCWL4 - 6 BTC Verified
(http://blockchain.info/tx/5b99795f82cae0e325599711cbfa0481c3cb7d1d41ae0c8c7bf56377982d4904)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=64507        Share 8:           1AyWHY6kCMi4F221J7aPheiYdAvkDbcdPp  - 3 BTC Verified
(http://blockchain.info/tx/b3d06ae32ca1584fa8bdb6920100530b21906dc318dfdf9d39eab74166cbd703)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=35822        Share 9:           1Gqy5JeUU9RWCnnYXeCjCaEuFts9wKyQem - 3 BTC Verified
(http://blockchain.info/tx/83a384e95e7e92cd1632a991cfb8a20a8754a8344f1134dd4b0f50185c458b04)

Shares 10, 11, and 12 are owned by OP (TheSwede75)
Report to moderator  

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
spiccioli
Legendary

Activity: 1378
Merit: 1003

nec sine labore

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 08:23:23 PM

Are you the only one with a refund here?

I placed my order on june 7th, no refund yet.

spiccioli
Luke-Jr
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1186

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 08:24:43 PM

I got my refund yesterday. Order #1.

jc328

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 10:11:48 PM

Received a refund for both units just now.  Thanks Team!

-JC
TheSwede75

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 12:37:33 AM

it is good to read refunds are going out.  I ordered a 3btc piece of one machine from theswede75 's group buy.  I am share number 8. I am not sure how far down the list theswede75's purchase was    but hopefully you can be able to let me know and the other share holders know when he gets  his refunds and hopefully he will then in turn refund the shareholders of this buy.  thank you.  feel free to pm me if you choose. philipma1957

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=223746.0

Activity: 182

Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
Ignore

[Group Buy] 1 Metabank Bitfury with hosting in the US [ORDERING CLOSED]
June 02, 2013, 07:47:26 PM
SHARES REMAINING 0/10 @ 11.33 AM CENTRAL TIME, MONDAY 6/3/2013

This group buy is intended to let less Bitcoin fortunate forum members take part in the opportunity to purchase cheap hash-rate through the recently launched Metabank Bitfury. The bitfury (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=223656.0) is available with US shipping through this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=223656.0 (from several reputable forum members located in Moscow, offering purchase and shipping to the US).

I have structured the purchase so that members wanting to get access to the exceptionally cheap hash rate/GH that the bitfury offers can take secure has rate from one of the machines without spending the full BTC30 for a purchase.

Offering:

- 10 shares of BTC3 are available.
- Each share entitles the owner to 1/12th of the BTC proceeds from a Bitfury mining 24/7 for 24 months, payment will be made to the address of the share-holder weekly, bi-weekly or monthly (I am flexible here)
- The 2 outstanding shares will be owned by OP as payment for power/maintenance of the miner and peripheral hardware needed (UPS, possible router etc).
- After 24 months the miner will be considered 'spent' and become the property of OP (this is for reason of simplicity mostly, since I believe BTC difficulty in 2 years will essentially render the miner a warm paper weight). IF hash rate increases VERY quickly and I feel that the share holders can make more money selling the ASIC before the 24 months are up I reserve the right to take a vote among share holders (majority rules) on doing so.

IN CASE OF NON DELIVERY: I take no responsibility for the possibility that Metabank does not deliver the miner. I have done what I consider a thorough due diligence but as we all know, you can never 100% guarantee anything when it comes to pre-orders.

If I have forgotten anything or you require more info etc. Please feel free to ask/post in this thread. I will only be doing this ONE group buy as I do not wish to run multiple miners as chances are I would not have time to look after them properly.

EDIT: In the interest of time I have removed the Escrow part of this group purchase and will be making the purchase directly through my own address. I have done many deals in the past without negative feedback and BTC30 certainly not a sum I think anyone would assume that I would trade a scammer tag for.

If you are interested in buying one or more shares here is what you need to do:

1. Send payment to the following address:   19eHNL7pJmRwqPGQSXukxAAivEJdiWNyNw
2. Send me a PM stating your sending address and BTC amount sent. One share = BTC3
3. Post your share purchase here to make it easier for visitors to see when a share is claimed. I will also update this post with remaining shares every 20 minutes or so.

After payment has been received for all 10 shares I will do the following:

1. Contact Bitcentury (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=223656.0) and make payment for the miner.
2. Contact all share buyers with confirmation of purchase, a copy of receipt/confirmation from BitCentury for the purchase and a screenshot of the transaction.
3. I will also supply buyers with my physical address and a possibly slightly redacted scan of my passport if requested. I will ask share holders to keep this information confidential.

EDIT: IF all shares are sold but the Bitfury miner sells out before we have time to place a first batch order I will refund any share holders their bitcoin - 5% for transaction fees and oranization of the group buy. I hope this seems like a fair solution should this happen.

Edit; I am going to bed. Any orders placed in the next 8 hours will be confirmed at approx 9 am Central time. Please post in thread when ordering so that possible new orders do not pay for shares that are not available. If this still happens I will refund BTC to sending addresses within 24 hours.

Edit; I have 1 share that I am 'holding' for a buyer for up to 2 more hours. If this share is not payed for I will re-open the sale. I am also negotiating with Bitcentury reg. the price of the Miner. They stated BTC30 last night but have since raised the price to BTC2 no doubt due to the drop in BTC price. I have confidence we can still order the miner at the original BTC30 and should they not honor the original price I will personally cover the BTC2 additional and take a vote among share holders on how to solve this. No need to worry though, I can assure you I am easy to work with and want to see this miner delivered on schedule and start mining.

I will post a new update in roughly 2 hours, at which time I also hope to be able to send final verification of everyone's shares and order the miner.

Edit; I have decided to pick up the last share of the auction for myself at this point to be able to place the order asap. I am now only waiting for email verification of the price of the miner and I will place the order.

Edit; Order has been placed! More info coming shortly via PM.

Edit; Ok, I have gotten email confirmation on our order from BitCentury. They will send out contracts 'in a few hours' and I will distribute copies + other 'proof' of our ownership. Heading to late lunch!

Edit;

Here is the full list of Share holders and transactions. From now on, if you wish to change your payout address for BTC mined or anything else I will require requests as signed messages using your verified address. This is for your protection:

Shares and sending addresses:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=114343      Share 1:          15y8u5pRU2QagwjkPnHb7yu9WmLS7efXgW  3BTC - Verified
(http://blockchain.info/tx/af73ca3d1d00e55dad375361dd0f70a45f4a475536a9994b4f7874cc6254c82b)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=120991      Share 2-3:       17G1TyGSf8FFZWoSQtGtffECPyqDxfbdih 6BTC - Verified
(http://blockchain.info/tx/5efab8ed608ea461a21a72c893c0de35a6f5d1651690ac4b476209ef58f3f822)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=88638        Share 4:        1JZVLM6dwDHhwZr4DnFMTudZPMeMP9EZCv 3BTC -
(http://blockchain.info/tx/cb5b1f072866b3479c3e593d3e64433af2ce2d53d12bf3162878d65204f508d0)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=121677      Share 5:         1EmQYzLgrpXiMWqsBZKe9d8RFr2bKJyaMM 3BTC - Verified
(http://blockchain.info/tx/000ec5acf2ea0c59473c7f4df96c75ff2259b60567f205ac0117b363ae206bf1)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=19627        Share 6-7:        15xGnu9mqDuU6JXv5zfcDTTnKdLD8sdmvZ and 1mJ4uQy6ZTpgeChENuR1zqkNnLG7LCWL4 - 6 BTC Verified
(http://blockchain.info/tx/5b99795f82cae0e325599711cbfa0481c3cb7d1d41ae0c8c7bf56377982d4904)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=64507        Share 8:           1AyWHY6kCMi4F221J7aPheiYdAvkDbcdPp  - 3 BTC Verified
(http://blockchain.info/tx/b3d06ae32ca1584fa8bdb6920100530b21906dc318dfdf9d39eab74166cbd703)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=35822        Share 9:           1Gqy5JeUU9RWCnnYXeCjCaEuFts9wKyQem - 3 BTC Verified
(http://blockchain.info/tx/83a384e95e7e92cd1632a991cfb8a20a8754a8344f1134dd4b0f50185c458b04)

Shares 10, 11, and 12 are owned by OP (TheSwede75)
Report to moderator  

I got an email from Tom Sensel yesterday reg. the refund and today sent a signed message (as per instructions) to get the refund processed. As soon as I receive the refund I will contact group buy members and send them the refund. I am assuming within 24 hours as people seem to be getting refunds fairly quickly.
senseless (OP)

Activity: 1118
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 27, 2013, 01:37:21 AM

Are you the only one with a refund here?

I placed my order on june 7th, no refund yet.

spiccioli

Check your email. There are several people I have not heard back from yet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: