Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:56:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Metaverse [ETP] Mining Pool! Cryptopoolpond.com ⚡  (Read 9918 times)
NotoriousPyro

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

Metaverse.farm ETP Mining Pool

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 01:23:51 AM

Nice picking images when our pool was down so that it suited your agenda of lying. You're the one DDoSing. Do you honestly think a kid can develop a website like I have? No, you are the kid with no knowledge or skill.

You also take two different images from two different points in time. Where is the epoch and difficulty for my pool on those images?

How do you manage to give 5 ETP per day? YOU ARE A SCAMMER.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pnbamania (OP)

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 01:35:32 AM

Nice picking images when our pool was down so that it suited your agenda of lying. You're the one DDoSing. Do you honestly think a kid can develop a website like I have? No, you are the kid with no knowledge or skill.

You also take two different images from two different points in time. Where is the epoch and difficulty for my pool on those images?

How do you manage to give 5 ETP per day? YOU ARE A SCAMMER.

Please leave. Stop acting like a child.

It's there is slack go see when the images were taken.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
NotoriousPyro

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 12:51:05 PM

That's just you posting the same images again. We pay more per GH than any other pool and my miners will testify they get more at my pool than any other pool.

If I was stealing the rewards, don't you think people would see their tx not adding up or their reward balance?

You are stupid with no evidence and are making up stuff to confuse users who don't understand. You are a con artist.

You DDoS'd us because you cannot run a profitable pool. You steal rewards to give 5 etp per day (how do you manage this profit??). You get less blocks per GH than us.

You DDoS because it's the only thing that will keep miners at your pool, if theres nowhere better to go.

Your efforts have failed to discredit me. And you laughing at my hashrate after the DDoS was cute, because now we're nearly at full hashrate again and we STILL HAVE FOUND MORE BLOCKS IN 24 HR THAN YOU. EVEN  WITH A DDOS

On that image you don't show epoch or difficulty so you took from two different frames of time to support your lies.

anyone who doesn't believe thiscan compare similar hashrate on my site to cryptopoolpond.com. You are being scammed by a con artist. You can see the payouts on my site perfectly mirror the block chain.

pnbamania (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:45:36 PM

That's just you posting the same images again. We pay more per GH than any other pool and my miners will testify they get more at my pool than any other pool.

If I was stealing the rewards, don't you think people would see their tx not adding up or their reward balance?

You are stupid with no evidence and are making up stuff to confuse users who don't understand. You are a con artist.

You DDoS'd us because you cannot run a profitable pool. You steal rewards to give 5 etp per day (how do you manage this profit??). You get less blocks per GH than us.

You DDoS because it's the only thing that will keep miners at your pool, if theres nowhere better to go.

Your efforts have failed to discredit me. And you laughing at my hashrate after the DDoS was cute, because now we're nearly at full hashrate again and we STILL HAVE FOUND MORE BLOCKS IN 24 HR THAN YOU. EVEN  WITH A DDOS

On that image you don't show epoch or difficulty so you took from two different frames of time to support your lies.

anyone who doesn't believe thiscan compare similar hashrate on my site to cryptopoolpond.com. You are being scammed by a con artist. You can see the payouts on my site perfectly mirror the block chain.

What's your proof behind this ridiculous theory that I ddos'd you? In fact we were in a middle of ddos too last night only difference is some of us know how to deal with it efficiently. I don't know why you are running a pool if you don't understand how they work. Right now we are 5 Blocks ahead of you and any pool owner knows this as there is no "I am better pool" here it's greatly based on luck. Somedays I will be ahead some days you might be. It's the fact the reward found for the blocks are not being distributed correctly. Somehow your pool has paid out 2000 ETP to your personal wallet. I don't buy your nice hash BS.

Also Please stop acting like a child and blaming me because you don't know how to migrate a DDOS. Actually I shared this image in your group chat too because you were blaming me for a DDOS. So well don't be saying this image is fake and bla bla. Stop Whining and go back to your pool. Also on another note the images were taken via Gyazo and It's known for taken the metadata for the images too.

https://i.gyazo.com/6cd65fbfab40fd091c6ebd3461d93463.png

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
NotoriousPyro

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 06:44:30 PM

Convenient how the ddoser happened when you started appearing and attacking me isn't it?

Also, we're 4 blocks behind as of writing, earlier we were above.

Were 2gh less than you yet we manage way more blocks per gh. You might not understand maths and be able to see it on the Explorer.mvs.live website but we can. We often have 5% shares compared to your 3% at the same hashrate

And don't know how to mitigate a ddoser? Is that why I mitigated it and now we're back up? Lmfao

You never have more luck than our pool because your pool is configured poorly.

I don't give a fuck if you don't buy my nicehash.com "BS" because anyone can go on the block chain and see ALL of my payouts. They can match these with the nicehash.com orders. You can also ask nicehash.com to verify the data if you want. I will authorise such a request.

No, instead you spread baseless shit because your pool is a junk pool with no innovation and instead you just hide orphan rate and other problems

My miners have consistently seen better results than your pool
And dodo pool scores higher than your pool too

pnbamania (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:46:01 PM

Convenient how the ddoser happened when you started appearing and attacking me isn't it?

Also, we're 4 blocks behind as of writing, earlier we were above.

Were 2gh less than you yet we manage way more blocks per gh. You might not understand maths and be able to see it on the Explorer.mvs.live website but we can. We often have 5% shares compared to your 3% at the same hashrate

And don't know how to mitigate a ddoser? Is that why I mitigated it and now we're back up? Lmfao

You never have more luck than our pool because your pool is configured poorly.

I don't give a fuck if you don't buy my nicehash.com "BS" because anyone can go on the block chain and see ALL of my payouts. They can match these with the nicehash.com orders. You can also ask nicehash.com to verify the data if you want. I will authorise such a request.

No, instead you spread baseless shit because your pool is a junk pool with no innovation and instead you just hide orphan rate and other problems

My miners have consistently seen better results than your pool
And dodo pool scores higher than your pool too

Really so now you are gonna make up stuff? Please atleast provide one image to support your theory. I have asked multiple times now. Also my pool sucks right? That’s why it’s up 24/7, has a reward system of 5 ETP daily and let’s you get it to 0% fee? Also has 24/7 DDOS protection and your site is almost always down. You tell me I don’t know how to run a pool lol.

NotoriousPyro

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 08:53:36 PM

DON'T TRUST CRYPTOPOOLPOND. HE STEALS BLOCK REWARD.

PROOF IS IN THE API: http://cryptopoolpond.com:8080/api/blocks

COMPARE THIS TO METAVERSE.FARM: https://metaverse.farm/api/blocks

pnbamania (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:09:07 PM

Are you whining like a baby again because your metafarm.shit was down and you couldn’t do anything because it took you three days which tells everyone how much you know and how well of a pool operator are you?

NotoriousPyro

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 09:21:46 PM

Are you whining like a baby again because your metafarm.shit was down and you couldn’t do anything because it took you three days which tells everyone how much you know and how well of a pool operator are you?

More than you since I pay the full block reward LOL. And more than you because you think it's simple to protect against DDoS.

pnbamania (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:48:29 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 10:04:26 PM by pnbamania

More than you since I pay the full block reward LOL. And more than you because you think it's simple to protect against DDoS.

How old are you? “LOL”? Do you understand the word “professionalism”?

Now you are being a little bitch and attacking our pool? Right after he starts whining on our forum. And let’s see how far does your metaverse.shit goes.

What a desperate loser. You are just jelous lol and we got protection unlike some loser who can’t afford shit

NotoriousPyro

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 11:25:34 PM

Cryptopoolpond doing some fancy UI work to hide their block reward theft

By mining at cryptopoolpond you are paying over 2% fees.

He hides it in block rewards higher than the actual block reward?Huh

Funny how your pool also got taken down by the DDoSer after your hard talk. I heard a lot of other pools got hit.

NotoriousPyro

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 12:40:54 AM

714 MH/sec at Metaverse.farm

2.15 GH/sec at Cryptopoolpond.com

Cryptobaton

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

EtherLink CEO

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 05:00:29 AM

Just lol! Metaverse.farm is the best pool

kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:50:13 AM

What is the minimum payout?
flowfacktory

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:02:13 AM

HELLO I HAVE 0.7388353 ETP PENDING ON MY ACCOUNT FOR 2 DAYS TRY TO MINE THE REST TO MAKE 1 ETP AND RECEIVE MY PAYMENT BUT NO LUCK , ON THE WEBSITE YOU HAVE THIS Min. payout threshold: 0.5 ETP, Payouts run every hour. SO I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY MY PAYMENT STILL PENDING FOR MORE THAN 24 HRS
THANKS I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON
pnbamania (OP)

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:57:38 AM

HELLO I HAVE 0.7388353 ETP PENDING ON MY ACCOUNT FOR 2 DAYS TRY TO MINE THE REST TO MAKE 1 ETP AND RECEIVE MY PAYMENT BUT NO LUCK , ON THE WEBSITE YOU HAVE THIS Min. payout threshold: 0.5 ETP, Payouts run every hour. SO I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY MY PAYMENT STILL PENDING FOR MORE THAN 24 HRS
THANKS I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

Sorry payouts were changed to 1 ETP since Bitfinex added deposit fees. Site will be changed to reflect the change Smiley

fastbil

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 10:22:56 AM

Hello everyone.

I have a question.

Could You help me with Claymore config in Simplemining for this pool coin ?

NotoriousPyro

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2018, 11:45:16 AM

Any reason im noticing roughly a 10% loss across the board in mining rewards based on hashrate. Ive checked with other miners listed on the pool. It seems like the expected payout is about 8% off.

It's because pnbamania can't calculate the correct reward values and you're being underpaid. He's not a developer so he has no idea what he's doing.

luismpgraca

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 12:50:55 PM

Hello!

For 182Mhs RIG witch is the best Metaverse pool in your opinion?
European miner.
Withdraws for Metaverse official wallet.

Thanks
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:53:40 AM

Hello!

For 182Mhs RIG witch is the best Metaverse pool in your opinion?
European miner.
Withdraws for Metaverse official wallet.

Thanks

I just now saw this message, but really any of them would be fine. You should make the same from any of them. But, there is a pool owner here that stole 3,000 ETP from his users. I'm not going to mention any names or anything, but he had a wallet with 0 mh/s mining and had 3,000 etp sitting in it that he stole out of the pool balance. It wasn't cryptopoolpond. That one is legit. Just be careful which one you use. Some pool operators are pretty shady.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: