Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:13:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: all4btc.com - buy all amazon products with bitcoins  (Read 21119 times)
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 12:10:45 AM

I have been waiting 3 days and my order is still not confirmed! Suppport hasn't said anything and its kind of sad that a good looking company like this would make people wait this long...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mistercoin
Legendary

Activity: 1042
Merit: 1000

https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 06:02:10 PM

I have been waiting 3 days and my order is still not confirmed! Suppport hasn't said anything and its kind of sad that a good looking company like this would make people wait this long...

Did you hear anything from them yet? I am debating on using it but am weary when it comes to these things. Could you let me know if you make contact, and if your order is successfully placed (on the site you buy from)?

--MisterCoin

leowonderful
Legendary

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 08:52:13 PM

Did you hear anything from them yet? I am debating on using it but am weary when it comes to these things. Could you let me know if you make contact, and if your order is successfully placed (on the site you buy from)?

--MisterCoin
They just confirmed it 7-8 hours after my post. What I suggest now is not to use the service for items on ebay that could be sold out quickly, because obviously you'll have problems when it sells out. I bought 3 heatsinks for the back of my block erupters. Hopefully it ships soon Cheesy
But again, its all luck and they could confirm in one day or two. only time can tell.
adrenn1

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2016, 10:29:53 PM

Just made an order from an italian site this evening, hope they confirm it fast
dannac

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Crypto Geek

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:19:41 AM

I' currently dealing with them.
They seem to be genuine... Wink And they seem to be helpful is you have a particular need.
But their lack of communication is what I'm struggling with, at the moment.
Contacting the support will take ages to get a reply from them..
So, if you are in a hurry, may not be a good idea to use them.
I'm not sure about the final result, as I haven't concluded any transaction yet.
I really hope everything will be fine.
all4btc

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 07:44:53 AM

All4btc always keeps our customers best interests in mind. We are dedicated to making sure that every item that is ordered gets delivered.

We also want to remind everyone that we are not amazon with a global support team that can answer every email within minutes. We have built our reputation in the bitcoin community for years and we hope that this hard work can translate into some trust and patience from our customers.

Thank you very much for everything!
All4btc

chelovekbeznika

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 11:34:41 PM

I have couple questions.
1) How to fill field "shipping"? What kind of information expected?
2) Does all4btc have restrictions on shipping area?
Thanks in advance.
biggbox

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2016, 01:21:05 AM

Hi

All4btc, how do you deal with refunds or merchant cancellation of shipments due to various factors such as unforeseen circumstances? What is the refund policy for cases that are beyond our control?

Do you refund BTC based on dollar value or absolute BTC value?

As an example/hypothetical scenario: I bought a pair of shoes for 100 USD and paid its equivalent 0.22 BTC. Five days later, merchant alerted that the shoe size is not available. Will 0.22 BTC be refunded? Or the 100 USD equivalent be refunded (based on prevailing rates)

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
dannac

Activity: 266

Crypto Geek

View Profile
May 24, 2016, 01:19:16 PM

They seem to be genuine... Wink And they seem to be helpful is you have a particular need.
I'm not sure about the final result, as I haven't concluded any transaction yet.

I just want to confirm my experience with these guys has been great !!!
Reliable  and trustable people.
Don't use them if you are in a hurry maybe.. but they will help you in any way to get what you want.
leowonderful
Legendary

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
June 23, 2016, 11:47:22 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2016, 11:57:36 AM by leowonderful

I tried to purchase another item from them via ebay, tried to return because i didn't want the item after ordering it, 2 days later no response, no confirmation from both bitcoinsberlin and all4btc. Their phone number doesn't work either, so i'm getting pretty impaitent. very slow service, i doubt they'll ever respond. With the falling price of btc, by the time my order comes, it'll be the halving.

Somehow, just like last time, right after i post, they respond. Still very slow service if you live in US like me.
biggbox

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2016, 11:00:31 PM

I tried to purchase another item from them via ebay, tried to return because i didn't want the item after ordering it, 2 days later no response, no confirmation from both bitcoinsberlin and all4btc. Their phone number doesn't work either, so i'm getting pretty impaitent. very slow service, i doubt they'll ever respond. With the falling price of btc, by the time my order comes, it'll be the halving.

Somehow, just like last time, right after i post, they respond. Still very slow service if you live in US like me.

Keep us posted if they respond. It highly impossible to keep up with good service all the time and their real character will show when they are issues.

1Cr9iLWm2dSGH8259VQd2wDzpkR63jGVjW
wiszzliee

Activity: 7

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 09:39:27 AM

All4BTC ist totall unprofessionell und ich warne jeden davor bei diesem Unternehmen zu bestellen.
Vor allem dieser support Typ Dylan ist komplett unprofessionell.

Am Samstag den 31.7 habe ich 2 Bestellungen getaetigt die erst am Mittwoch bez Donnerstag die darauffolgende Woche bestateigt wurden.
Am Montag habe ich eine andere bestellung ueber einen Laptop der auf amazon fuer 699€ zum verkauf angeboten wurde nur sind die von all4btc so langsam das bis die meine bestellung bearbeitet haben ist der Preis auf 719€ von amazon raufgesetzt worden.

Ich wollte anfangs die differenz von 20€ bezahlen da ich der meinung bin  all4btc sollte die differenz bezahlen denn es wr schlussendlich ihre Schuld das die Bestellung nicht zeitgemaess bearbeitet wurde.

Da ich aber mittlerzeile bemerkt habe dass Dylan -der support guy etwas  daneben ist habe ich die 20€ bezahlt weil ich dachte es geht dann schneller.

Wieder nichts- keine Antwort keine bestellbestaetigung nichts.

Bitte bestellt nichts bei diesen Versagern weil ihr wartet ewig und 3 Tage auf eure bestellung.

Keine Hilfe und support- dieses Unternehmen ist eine Katstrophe

Ich abe auch einige reviews ueber diese Unternehmen gelesen wo jemnd behauptet er habe Gold bestellt und nichts von hnen erhalten...

Pbitcoin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2016, 12:49:41 PM

So any update on this service? I wanted to by something on amazon but do not have the ways they only allow you to pay for the items. I have bitcoins and want to pay using this way but after reading some reviews of this service I am very wary to risk my bitcoins using it.
Can anyone confirm if it is okay to use them for me to buy something from amazon? Thanks for any advice on this.

▄ ▀ ▄ ▀   LET'S THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE   ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●   WhyFuture.com   ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
A Blog That Discusses About Artificial Intelligence, The Future, Ethics on AI, and more
wiszzliee

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 05:46:16 AM

So any update on this service? I wanted to by something on amazon but do not have the ways they only allow you to pay for the items. I have bitcoins and want to pay using this way but after reading some reviews of this service I am very wary to risk my bitcoins using it.
Can anyone confirm if it is okay to use them for me to buy something from amazon? Thanks for any advice on this.

THey will process your order and you will receive your stuff when ordering with them

its just that they are slow af and support is unprofessional not to say inexistent
If you have a chance than sell your bitcoins for fiat and order using amazon gift cards or pay with cash, its way faster that way than using their service

its actually really no need to use this service
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2016, 04:13:45 PM

This is really amazing thank you very much and that extender for chrome makes it a breeze to use, even more easy then it already was. Now I can use my bitcoin easily anywhere.

I just want to confirm my experience with these guys has been great !!!
Reliable  and trustable people.
Don't use them if you are in a hurry maybe.. but they will help you in any way to get what you want.

Thanks for the feedback but why do you say not to use them if you are in a hurry ?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
wiszzliee

View Profile
August 06, 2016, 06:01:21 PM

Thanks for the feedback but why do you say not to use them if you are in a hurry ?

Because they are slow as fuck and have no support
once you order you have to wait 5+ days just to have your order processed

-high fees
- no customer support
-slow processing of orders

No need to use their service for anything
you better off buying amazon gift cards for bitcoin and pay with them than spending money on them
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
January 21, 2017, 10:05:40 AM
Last edit: January 23, 2017, 05:35:55 PM by szenekonzept

order stuck since 2 days,
supportline is not reachable, no answers to email,
will wait a week, then sue them for fraudulent behavior.

546.71 ( Euro in their Jackpot from me)

EDIT: got contacted by the support 3 days after order,
got a refund, because the product didn't exist for these conditions at that time.

FAZIT:
they are a small startup. There are without a doubt, issues, they should manage to solve quickly.
But besides from having scared me a few days, they are legit.

TIP: Do not use the email address, use the form on the bottom of your order-form.
They seem to see these more quickly and you don't risk, to get stuck in their spamfilter.

all4btc

Activity: 30

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 08:59:47 AM

Dear Bitcoin user,

Thanks for your honest feedback, this is highly appreciated.

We are a very small team and everybody is working 50+ hours / every week to support our ecosystem.

We do focus to deliver reliable within the same or up to one or max. two business days.
As mentioned, may do not order with our service, if it is very urgent to proceed.

Regarding your questions:

All4btc, how do you deal with refunds or merchant cancellation of shipments due to various factors such as unforeseen circumstances? What is the refund policy for cases that are beyond our control? Do you refund BTC based on dollar value or absolute BTC value?

We accept Euro for the bitcoins received. Hence, we are unable to refund the amount of bitcoins sent. We can only refund the Euro (or any other currency)-equivalent of bitcoins on the day of refund, or Euros directly via bank transfer or other mutually-agreed payment processor. Please check out our refund policy - http://about.all4btc.com/refund-policy/

Am Samstag den 31.7 habe ich 2 Bestellungen getaetigt die erst am Mittwoch bez Donnerstag die darauffolgende Woche bestateigt wurden. Am Montag habe ich eine andere bestellung ueber einen Laptop der auf amazon fuer 699€ zum verkauf angeboten wurde nur sind die von all4btc so langsam das bis die meine bestellung bearbeitet haben ist der Preis auf 719€ von amazon raufgesetzt worden.

Please do understand that we currently do not work on the weekend and can't take over significant price differences higher than our margin.

Ich abe auch einige reviews ueber diese Unternehmen gelesen wo jemnd behauptet er habe Gold bestellt und nichts von hnen erhalten...

We definitely deliver good or refund without exception.

-high fees, - no customer support, -slow processing of orders

- 2% on EUR orders
- average same to one business days customer service reply (anything else mentioned here are some exemptions or weekend days
- we fulfill orders within one business day

As well as you may not trust us 100%, you shouldn't trust all reviews. The vast majority of our customers are happy.

Thanks for your understanding and patience,
All4btc

crypto977

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 05:33:32 AM

- we fulfill orders within one business day

Invoice ID: 6nQdr5s97DQ5rdWvB

?
crypto977

Activity: 71