Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:13:33 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: all4btc.com - buy all amazon products with bitcoins  (Read 21119 times)
all4btc

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2014, 12:51:14 PM

Hi dixxy,

we fulfilled > 2500 orders and we offer 100 % good delivery or money back garantuee.

All complaints or refunds have been cleared and every day we order from big merchant e.g. Amazon and eBay for bitcoin user only.

True that we had some communication problems in the fast, the main problem was the high demand and order volume which was though to handle.

Since we upgraded our system including order status, email notification within a support ticket system we keep our customer in the loop every business day.

Let us know when somethings does not work out, we are here to make you happy Smiley

Your all4btc team
01BTC10
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 05:27:35 AM
Last edit: November 14, 2014, 06:57:48 AM by 01BTC10

I had to change my laptop while travelling Europe. Bought a laptop for 1400 euros on Amazon via all4btc.

The process took a little bit more time than I expected since they had to wait for SEPA transfer before processing my order. Meanwhile, I had to move from Germany to France and had to contact their support. They provided very good online and phone support in both english and german. The whole process including delivery took 8 days which I still find pretty good. It is much faster and slighlty cheaper to buy directly from Amazon but they don't accept Bitcoin...

My only disapointement is that they don't have the bankroll for large purchasse and this cause processing delay... However, I am very satisfied by their service and got a killer laptop.

Thank you!

EDIT: The website has insuficient privacy protection and some security flaw in my opinion. The problem is that once an order get confirmed you get a link that contains purchasse, order status and personnal information. This page is unprotected and any observing adversary get the name and delivery address by simply visiting that link. This page also let you contact support directly and show previous support message history. It could then be possible to change the delivery address since there is no verification that the support request is made from the legitimate buyer. Support message forwarding to email is optional and not enabled by default making this attack trivial. If email forwarding has been enabled then you can simply call them directly. I asked to a german speaking friend to call for me to change delivery address but it could have been a social engineering attack as well. Security should be increased.
all4btc

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 11:22:38 AM

Dear 01BTC10,

thanks for your honest review, it is a pleasure to do business with bitcoin users like you.

We are an very international team and have customers from all around Europe.
Our support speaks more than seven languages, feel free do send support messages using your local voice.

Regarding the critics:

- The bank roll is fine, more than 90 % of our orders we are able to process within one business day by paying in advance for you.

- Sometimes (usually during high trading volume) our merchant processor delays payouts (especially of large orders) which forces us to delay the purchases.

- The shared order link is unique and only visible for us and our users, as long as your computer and email software is secure, they are no issues.

We are updating the security of our website, please let us know If you have more concerns please let us know by posting them here.

Thanks for the precious feedback, we constantly improve our core services!

all4btc team
01BTC10
VIP

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 05:43:48 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2014, 06:06:09 PM by 01BTC10

Any major order change like shipping address should be signed by the Bitcoin address that was used to make the purchasse.

I was on an untrusted network when I made the purchasse and did not think that a VPN was necessary since the site has HTTPS. HTTPS is fine against network sniffing but not against interception of the unique order page link. I was suprised to see the amount of information that could be leaked and that support ticket are not forwarded to email by default. This page should at least be password protected.

I guess the actual system is more convenient for most users but I thought necessary to point that weakness. This is only constructive criticism and will not stop me from using your website again.  
all4btc

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 10:02:13 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2014, 10:54:23 AM by all4btc

Dear user,

thanks for the constructive criticism.

We agree with your weakness points, anyway we need to trade off between usability and security.

So far we never had a problem with the interception of the unique order pages.

The checkout security is encrypted and reliable.

Most of the users are not using PGP email signatures but we will integrate a solution on our site within the next sprint.

We are open for feedback as to constantly improve the website features and user privacy.

Anyway, the focus of our business is to satisfy our users by fast order fulfillment and excellent customer service.

Kind regards,
All4btc
vertoe

Activity: 518
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 20, 2014, 09:08:36 PM

I bought a car recently using all4btc.com - this is the best service in town.

If you wait for email replies, just give them a call (works well I noticed).
W0lV3

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 07, 2015, 07:21:03 PM

As a user twice of this service here is my review :
I have many articles never received from an order of around 15 articles at once (1.1535 BTC spent something like 435USD when it has been made).
Here are my last communications with them :
Me:
Sorry, this package was containing none of the 3 mice and none of the 2 mousepad. Are you sure all these item are supposed to be delivered between 30 december and 16 january as it is precised only for 1 mouse? Thank you.
12/18/2014 - 04:21PM (UTC)
Me:
These are the packages received : =============================================================================== () 3.75 lbs 13.20" x 11.00" x 9.40" () 0.30 lbs 9.10" x 5.90" x 1.80" () 5.70 lbs 14.00" x 13.80" x 11.60" =============================================================================== None of them are containing any mouse (on the 3 ordered) and no mousepad (on the 2 ordered). Thank you for your following updates.
12/18/2014 - 04:30PM (UTC)
Me:
I am a bit worried.
12/21/2014 - 05:19PM (UTC)
Me:
Then after receiving it from USA, I can also confirm that I havent received the HDD also. So to be short, I miss 3 mice, 2 mousepads and the HDD. Can you provide updates on this? Thank you
12/22/2014 - 03:08PM (UTC)
Me:
Can you please update asap?Huh
12/28/2014 - 04:26PM (UTC)
Me:
Still no answer from you. Do I have to provide bad feedback on a few forum to have answers to all my patient requests?
01/05/2015 - 05:12PM (UTC)
I never had all tracking informations.
They only provide a general date, a tracking not for all packages (even for the one already received), ect...
Don't tell me I haven't been patient, this is not true, they always take much time to answer and never provide complete/correct informations.
Look at these dates, currently I have still no answer.
So avoid this service as many times as you can.
ninjaboon
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 10:08:15 AM

is this site still legit?
the last review was bad.

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 11:37:47 AM

is this site still legit?
the last review was bad.

Last review is from a newbie account, not exactly the most credible source.

I've used All4BTC A few times in the past months, never had any issues.
all4btc

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2015, 05:37:25 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2015, 01:42:38 PM by all4btc

Dear bitcoin users and online shopper,

Order anything from anywhere online, pay with bitcoin. No bank or PayPal account, local currency or credit card is required to shop online.

All4btc is a legit enterprise since its foundation in 2013, the company is backed by Bitcoins Berlin, the first European bitcoin startup incubator.

Handling thousands of orders and more than $ 1m transaction volume for our bitcoin customers, we offer a dedicated support team and individual service.

We fulfill each day tons of orders and if something does not work out, we simply refund our customers.

The recent review from W0lV3:

We fulfilled his order of 15 different products within 2 business days. After the sale some problem was caused by the counter / third party e.g. seller or / and shipper. We investigated and supported our customer a couple of times and at the end of the day we gave out the correct missing amount in bitcoin to cover his losses.

Please check our website, the terms of service and especially our refund policy before shopping with All4btc.

Thanks for the honest feedback, we are open.

The best way to reach us, just get in touch via emailto: support / at / all4btc / dot / com

Kind regards,
Your All4btc team.
gerasimos

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:48:57 AM

I know i dont have many posts and it may not count so much on your opinion but i ordered a headset from ebay and it arrived today and i feel excited  Grin . Perfect communication very fast service. Thnx!
RappelzReborn

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 06:52:12 AM

What exactly makes people use this website right here instead of something secure and well known with a good reputation like Purse.io or the other website that I forgot it's name ? Shocked with 20% off .

all4btc

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 08:25:24 AM

Hi, here are 3 simple reasons.

- All4btc is the fastest shopping service for bitcoin
- The All4btc checkout is powered by BitPay, the most reliable payment processor
- You are empowered to shop anywhere and anything (any Amazon, any eBay site, any online shop or market place)

Let me know If we can help to shop anything online!

Kind regards,
All4btc
RappelzReborn

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 04, 2015, 08:31:39 AM

Hi, here are 3 simple reasons.

- All4btc is the fastest shopping service for bitcoin
- The All4btc checkout is powered by BitPay, the most reliable payment processor
- You are empowered to shop anywhere and anything (any Amazon, any eBay site, any online shop or market place)

Let me know If we can help to shop anything online!

Kind regards,
All4btc

Not sure if you are the owner of the website or OP is , anyway I have some questions and curious .
How does it work exactly ? you buy the product from Amazon your self with Credit Card or whatever and we pay you in Bitcoin ? also for the Tracking you Track it on Amazon or on your website ? and is there is any buyer protection in case someone don't receive his items because it's kinda scary knowing that Bitcoin is irrevrsible payment method .

all4btc

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2015, 08:51:37 AM

Hi,

yes I am the operator of the website, here a short proof - https://twitter.com/all4btc/status/606380795570356224

1. How it works? Read more at http://about.all4btc.com/

We are your representative to shop goods online, therefore we need your shipping details.

You have to pay in advance with bitcoin and within a few hours up to 1 business days, we fulfill your order (in your name for shipping and invoicing).

The products are directly shipped to you (in a few, individual cases we offer re-shipment, if necessary).

You will get the best exchange rate available on the market and there is no need to exchange your bitcoin into cash.

2. We forward all relevant information, notifications and in particular tracking codes from shipment providers.

3. The buyer protection is covered by the seller, e.g. eBay and we garantue up to 100 % refunds, if we can not fulfill your order - http://about.all4btc.com/100-get-money-back-guarantee/

Don't hesitate to ask further questions,
All4btc.com Team
98problems

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 15, 2015, 08:08:05 PM

i wanted to order some stuff through your website and i wanted to ask if its possible to get lower fees for orders as i want to buy a small thing for 3 dollars which shipping is free but i have to pay 7 dollars for making order, imo its a bit nonsence

all4btc

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2015, 06:15:28 AM

Hi, please send us an email to support [at] all4btc [dot] com and we will figure out a solution.
Please include your product link and shipping address. Kind regards, All4btc

Btw - Most of our customers order medium to larger item, where the fee is relatively small.
aggster

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 07:33:22 PM

Hi, just placed an order for a coffee machine off ebay through your site but have not received any confirmation via email, please advise
aggster

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2015, 09:41:01 PM

ok, I can see from your site that the order status is set to processing, hopefully will get confirmation that the item is paid for and on its way soon.
all4btc

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 09:58:15 AM

Hi,

your order for the coffee machine is placed and the payment done.
Since we fulfill from 20 up to 30 orders from customers around the world, please always allow up to 24 hours to proceed.

Thanks for your business and patience.
We are really happy to serve any bitcoin user!

Kind regards,
The All4btc Team from Berlin

PS:

If you have further questions about it, don’t hesitate to ask me anytime.
I also have a question for you: Could I get a short testimonial from you about our service? It'd be extremely helpful.

In order to improve the satisfaction of our customers, we have partnered with the independent review site Trustpilot to collect customer reviews.
All reviews, good, bad or otherwise will be viewable immediately.

Click here to rate us

Thanks in advance!
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: