Bitcoin Forum
September 30, 2024, 10:17:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is up with the pools?????  (Read 975 times)
SNAZ31 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 03:04:06 PM

Nah we don't think you're a crazy noob but you've gotta cover all your bases here before you point the accusing stick.

That is fair enough but I would have thought telling you guys I had been at it for 12 and 24 hours should of told you all you need to know lol... So what is your thoughts now knowing that I am now getting what I should be! What do we make of dgcpool.com and wemineltc???
SNAZ31 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2013, 03:06:29 PM

PPLNS is going to split up your payments over a few blocks.

Basically it comes down to this. If your going to mine on a PPLNS pool.. you might as well use p2pool. This way you cant be ripped off by a pool op.

PPS is great also as you know what your getting paid per share. You just need to make sure you keep a eye on the shares you submitted and how many the pool pays.

Yeah that is fair enough mate cheers, though I have been with many other pools and didn't notice this issue, I didn't know if I had caught a trojan or what... But now I think there is defo something more sinister going on... I can't prove it but I know what I experienced and that is enough for me... I mean I sat and watched the blocks come in and no payments being recieved... What more do I need? lol
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: