Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 08:02:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCHEAT.COM IS ONLY A HOAX?  (Read 23386 times)
manoj1605

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:16:19 PM

Well I have also get this site which is recommended by a youtuber having more than 150000 subscribers. I am thinking that why this people are promoting this type of fake sites those who are not paying.
I am requesting them through this forum please do not do this. Do some research before publishing such a fake site.
Thank you.
m3rdg

Activity: 68

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:40:05 AM

Well I have also get this site which is recommended by a youtuber having more than 150000 subscribers. I am thinking that why this people are promoting this type of fake sites those who are not paying.
I am requesting them through this forum please do not do this. Do some research before publishing such a fake site.
Thank you.

Yes you're right
MrCrank

Activity: 1330
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:33:36 AM

I can't get min amount for withdrawal now..
2000 spins and no one wins Angry
Anyone got payment already?
Very interesting know true about this game Smiley
Awnar

Activity: 230
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:30:36 AM

Obviously this site is an absolute scam, do you still believe once you done that spinning task you will receive 0.03bitcoin just for clicking? How sad for those people who wasted their time and efforts.
m3rdg

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:01:28 PM

There's a proof on youtube you can watch it
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:31:36 AM

Obviously this site is an absolute scam, do you still believe once you done that spinning task you will receive 0.03bitcoin just for clicking? How sad for those people who wasted their time and efforts.

Ok then, lets say they scam but if you only got wasted your time here, I think some of them want to try it though. It is just some click games and after doing this part done and you can claim the money but if you do bot claimed it that mean it is just a scam site. As simple as flipping your hands, what we do not get here is money and what he loss here is time, so for some people who do no believe it may be they should try for themselves to know exactly the truth of this site
kiddo69

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:48:18 AM

Well, more or less I am in the same situation, like everyone else who is trying to squeeze some money from this faucet. At least for personal piece that I didn't totally waste my time.
I am at 86% withdrawal, and there is no more winnings even with thousands of spins. Obviously they are a scam site.
At the other hand I am wondering how they do it. I did try several things to 'cheat the cheater'- none of them worked. It is not the cookies that give them my ID- I deleted them during play, I modified them, I blocked them... It should be the script that tells the website- if balance>=??? win % =???. I deleted it, deleted all the external http addresses (it works until you refresh the page), and still in a non winning streak. As soon as I log in with low balance wallet- satoshies are coming... I am sure there should be a way to bypass the id recognition- because at the end it is just a way of communication between my browser and their server. I don't have the knowledge to do it- but some of the people here might figure out a way...
CryptoECurrency

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:16:07 AM

Well, more or less I am in the same situation, like everyone else who is trying to squeeze some money from this faucet. At least for personal piece that I didn't totally waste my time.
I am at 86% withdrawal, and there is no more winnings even with thousands of spins. Obviously they are a scam site.
At the other hand I am wondering how they do it. I did try several things to 'cheat the cheater'- none of them worked. It is not the cookies that give them my ID- I deleted them during play, I modified them, I blocked them... It should be the script that tells the website- if balance>=??? win % =???. I deleted it, deleted all the external http addresses (it works until you refresh the page), and still in a non winning streak. As soon as I log in with low balance wallet- satoshies are coming... I am sure there should be a way to bypass the id recognition- because at the end it is just a way of communication between my browser and their server. I don't have the knowledge to do it- but some of the people here might figure out a way...
Seriously, i think BTCHeat is scam. No payout spread of anything news about them. lol "cheat the cheater". How can you earn a thousand of spins ?
But I see one man have paid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbY-9xvgD9w
https://blockchain.info/address/1Q34RAC6XS28Cipyt13pWoUkKFwZxDnrzk
kiddo69

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:07:00 PM

Well, getting thousands of spins is actually easier than you think. With no offers, no referrals, I just have two old desktops at home which are doing the mining. For a night they generate about 2000 tickets. I can imagine what amount of tickets a man working at the right place can make... Anyways- spinning those is also time consuming- so I recorded a macro which was doing the clicks... so basically not much of an effort really. You can see more here-  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMIRX_XtogY
CryptoProphet

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:14:21 PM

Seriously, i think BTCHeat is scam. No payout spread of anything news about them. lol "cheat the cheater". How can you earn a thousand of spins ?
But I see one man have paid:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbY-9xvgD9w
https://blockchain.info/address/1Q34RAC6XS28Cipyt13pWoUkKFwZxDnrzk

I check transaction.. really paid 0.02951471 BTC  Shocked

Please let me know.. scam or not?
StelioKontos

Activity: 840
Merit: 267

Chad Hodler since 2013

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:27:04 PM

I don't understand what you were trying to accomplish by modifying stuff on your pc. This is a server-side driven game, they know all about your account, identified by your BTC address, it has the associated balance and they can drive the outcome of the spin by simple mathematical function on the balance. IN the most simple way they measure the distance betwenn 0.03 and you balance with asimple subtraction:

distance = 0.03 - balance

the smaller the distance, they make very small or null odds of winning, simple as that.

freebitcoin
BTC faucet & more
kiddo69

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:27:12 PM

I don't understand what you were trying to accomplish by modifying stuff on your pc. This is a server-side driven game, they know all about your account, identified by your BTC address, it has the associated balance and they can drive the outcome of the spin by simple mathematical function on the balance. IN the most simple way they measure the distance betwenn 0.03 and you balance with asimple subtraction:

the smaller the distance, they make very small or null odds of winning, simple as that.
Ah, it is silly trying to change your ID during play, once you are logged... I understand that, I don't know what I was thinking..
Anyways it is a scam. Few payouts were made with commercial purposes, I believe. In the last 1000 rolls I hit one minimum payout, which is like 1E-21 chance to happen, so I am done with this.
m3rdg

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:54:42 PM

Ah, it is silly trying to change your ID during play, once you are logged... I understand that, I don't know what I was thinking..
Anyways it is a scam. Few payouts were made with commercial purposes, I believe. In the last 1000 rolls I hit one minimum payout, which is like 1E-21 chance to happen, so I am done with this.

Well good for you
akash15785

Activity: 94

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:59:16 PM

Already lost a valuable week of time to try this piece of junk site. I'm requesting everyone to stay away from this site. It's already scam when it's launched..
Yadamosan

Activity: 193

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:26:02 PM

Already lost a valuable week of time to try this piece of junk site. I'm requesting everyone to stay away from this site. It's already scam when it's launched..
that's why its really hard to believe some site who offers good rewards without any real business, those who are claiming their rewards are now
very disappointed from what is happening now within this site, better to stay away and legit ways to earn btc.
onlineportal

Activity: 258
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:31:33 AM

How can they pay such amounts if it is unprofitable.
All sites such btcheat pay much less.
But they pay.
Assume the same BitFun, FreeBitcoin...
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:00:44 AM

If you would of came in this thread and did some research we could of saved you the time for you to realize that the entire website is nothing but a big joke.

Honestly if you wanted free BTC there were faucets years ago that gave away 1 BTC per day or so. These days since BTC is very expensive none exist, only scam sites like this one.
m3rdg

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:49:20 PM

If you would of came in this thread and did some research we could of saved you the time for you to realize that the entire website is nothing but a big joke.

Honestly if you wanted free BTC there were faucets years ago that gave away 1 BTC per day or so. These days since BTC is very expensive none exist, only scam sites like this one.

Then why someone got paid? search on the youtube you will see proof
veleten
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1106

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:28:13 PM

stop wasting your time!
even badbitcoin.org listed them 02.11.2017 as a not paying scam:

people never learn,free cheese can be only found in a mousetrap

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄