Bitcoin Forum
June 11, 2024, 02:01:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC or BCC or BTG  (Read 2889 times)
lighpulsar07

Activity: 518
Merit: 271

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 10:47:47 PM

why we need three different version of bitcoin ??
honestly we don't need different versions of bitcoin the opposition of bitcoin core who had suggested segwit as scalability didn't like core's suggestion so, as they activate the segwit in main chain bitmain hard forked the bitcoin and named it as bitcoin cash. bitcoin cash is basically trying to proved that bit blocks is better than segwit and they fail to prove it. but in bitcoin gold i don't know what is it but i'll check it out.
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:48:47 PM

there will always be one and only real bitcoin... forget the rest they are just altcoins no matter how they are called. Smiley
hajar

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:50:44 PM

Dude , most of the people will choose Bitcoin of course. Looking at Bitcoin cash I don't feel that people will ever show interest in Bitcoin gold. Bitcoin itself is the best option so far and will always be unless some other cyrpto currency doesn't surpass it.
BTC THE KING
farmerandmore

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:54:25 AM

Dude , most of the people will choose Bitcoin of course. Looking at Bitcoin cash I don't feel that people will ever show interest in Bitcoin gold. Bitcoin itself is the best option so far and will always be unless some other cyrpto currency doesn't surpass it.
BTC THE KING

I think WHALES is THE KING.  Grin

If they choose another version to replace BTC, market will run after  Wink

So it's very hard to say anything exactly on coins market  Roll Eyes
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:13:16 AM

I think BCH and BTG are not necessary forks. And so every day new and new coins come out, and these are the same, only with more advertising
farmerandmore

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:59:01 AM

I think in the near future we have a bitcoin family with a lot of members to be borned  Grin

In this year 2017, there are 3 times of bitcoin hard fork.  Roll Eyes

How many time does bitcoin make hard fork in the next year 2018?  Huh
g4pittyvoon

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:09:25 AM

This is a very easy question to answer. Bitcoin no doubt about it. there isn't much to worry about with the upcoming forks
RayvenPierre

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:13:23 AM

It would be bitcoin for me without a doubt. Bitcoin cash and gold may have a lot of potential but I don't think they will be anywhere near bitcoin to even compete with it. Just take a look at the number of users and the market cap let alone the price.

Soros Shorts
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1617
Merit: 1012

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:20:04 AM

Bee Tea See.

Anything else just isn't the real thing.
maydna

Activity: 2954
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:22:15 AM

I think in the near future we have a bitcoin family with a lot of members to be borned  Grin

In this year 2017, there are 3 times of bitcoin hard fork.  Roll Eyes

How many time does bitcoin make hard fork in the next year 2018?  Huh

let say in next year 2018 we have 3 times of bitcoin hard fork again then i guess we have another 3 new baby bitcoin borned. i think as long as the big community of bitcoin is stay with bitcoin, then bitcoin will always be the leader of crypto currency. the new bitcoin will like as altcoin and if it could give some benefit to trader then i am sure that the new bitcoin will be use too in the exchanges.the real bitcoin will be stay and the rest will follow and can not be compared with the real.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Arindava

Activity: 361

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:22:42 AM

I always think there is no such thing as BCC or BTG because with what has been achieved by BItcoin so far makes everyone happy.
Not that I weaken BCC or BTG because Bitcoin also needs a competitor so Bitcoin can not walk alone,
But right now I still believe in Bitcoin.
pugman
Legendary

Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551

dogs are cute.

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 03:03:41 AM

Bitcoin will always be dominating in case you're worried on which bitcoin should I go for. But the fact with bitcoin gold is that a lot of people are against this fork because they claim that 3 hard forks in the span of like 3-4 months is too much and cannot be called upon.   such risks cannot be taken but looks like the price of bitcoin speaks something else, if they are not happy with it why is bitcoin getting pumped?  Roll Eyes

cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:49:12 AM

Look at BTC as the founding father. The others are chains that claim to better the system by increasing the transaction speed by increasing the number of transactions per block and then by increasing block size (1MB-2MB) to double the block 'carrying capacity' of transactions.
There's a lot of debate about the practicality but at the end of the day BTC will always be BTC.
Read some web posts about the split. There's a lot of interesting material out there.

Nicely said, I thought before that fork segwit or anything are just destroying bitcoin or trying to replace bitcoin. However there are still good thing about them. Still no one can replace bitcoin, no coin can reach its value now.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
szpalata

Activity: 686
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:54:14 AM

Bitcoin will always be dominating in case you're worried on which bitcoin should I go for. But the fact with bitcoin gold is that a lot of people are against this fork because they claim that 3 hard forks in the span of like 3-4 months is too much and cannot be called upon.   such risks cannot be taken but looks like the price of bitcoin speaks something else, if they are not happy with it why is bitcoin getting pumped?  Roll Eyes

I don't think we need all these versions to be honest, bitcoin should be bitcoin and the others altcoins if they choose to name it something else. I don't thi k the divisions will help us in any way and so a consensus must be built.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:57:43 AM

i hope there no split existency with btcoin as it will effect the lay of what satoshi want on in the near future !
i still believe why he did this and why he just set in to a limited number ! and i know that even we put all our knowledge he still have in mind that we still not decypher !

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:09:44 AM

we can only talk about the forks when they are very close to us. for example we never knew how the bitcoin cash is going to be 2 months before it actually happened. but we clearly knew it 2 weeks before it happened.
the  same goes for bitcoin gold, right now we know it is an altcoin with a big premine and a lot of incomplete tasks. they don't even have the replay protection. the developer even lied about it being work in progress but now they have put up a bounty for someone to start implementing it!

it will be true for all the future forks too. you always have to hold your coins in a safe place that you control the private keys and then educate yourself to be able to choose a fork on your own not just what you read on the forum or reddit,...

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
TahuDiniHari

Activity: 324

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:18:14 AM

this is a question for us choose ?, it is clear I will choose Bitcoin (BTC) for now. With hope in the future will remain as it is today  Cheesy
Passive Coin

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 06:20:42 AM

LoL
There are a lot of forks coming for BTC, hard to figure out, how to name them.
If more forks will come, all other alts become obsolete.
There will be only Bitcoin king and his never-ending clones on the exchanges ...  Grin

◄ Passive Coin Project Website ►
 ◄ Low 500K Supply Coin with Growing & Diversified Backing Fund! ►
●  Passive Coin Bitcointalk Topic  ●  Buy & Sell Passive Coin  ●  Passive Coin Twitter  ●  Passive Coin Facebook  ●
Psalms23

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:46:16 AM

Well we dont really know the real reason behind this but I think these forks is because bitcoin price has become so expensive that there is little than can afford to invest in it.  So they created new coins so that many can afford.  Well thats just for me.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:19:35 AM

Well we dont really know the real reason behind this but I think these forks is because bitcoin price has become so expensive that there is little than can afford to invest in it.  So they created new coins so that many can afford.  Well thats just for me.
The reason because there are many split in the network is simply because of difference in opinion on how the network upgrade is to be conducted,it grown a long way from where it started and now we have many different groups and opinions on how things must go moving forward and when there is a difference in opinion these split happens,it is not about the price of bitcoin at all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: