Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:10:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC or BCC or BTG  (Read 2881 times)
penig

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:21:08 PM

We don't need the forks, but Bitcoin does need to address some technical issues.  Those issues were being discussed and dismissed 3-4 years ago when I was first interested in Bitcoin, and here we are with some still in denial they are even problems, so wont accept the changes.  Roll Eyes

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
annmarie

Activity: 52
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:24:02 PM

Bitcoin will always be superior to these other two. But I think bitcoin gold improves upon bitcoin cash
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:29:31 PM

how to get the bitcoin gold (BTG) we need to put some bitcoin or bitcoin cash in wallet private or can be put in exchange wallet.

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 03:15:08 PM

why we need three different version of bitcoin ??

Well we dont really know the real reason behind this but I think these forks is because bitcoin price has become so expensive that there is little than can afford to invest in it.  So they created new coins so that many can afford.  Well thats just for me.
You are wrong, but i can see how you have come to that conclusion. Reasons why there will be two more coins from Bitcoin is because of peoples disagreement with opinions. When people do not agree on things, it comes to splits, and in this case split of Bitcoin. If not that, than answer would be greed. Simply some people are more greedy than other, and i guess that it is also possible that some people left Bitcoin and made another simply because of greed.
novhitadaloma

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:13:34 PM

Bitcoin is the mother of all types of altcoins. Cheesy
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1334

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 04:37:54 PM

We do not, that is why those two other altcoins are going to eventually disappear, no one is suing BCH and no one is going to use bitcoin gold, bitcoin cash is just another way to look at the scaling debate, but it is one side that the devs and a great part of the community does not share and bitcoin gold seems like just another group of miners trying to get money out of bitcoin users.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:28:43 PM

Well we dont really know the real reason behind this but I think these forks is because bitcoin price has become so expensive that there is little than can afford to invest in it.  So they created new coins so that many can afford.  Well thats just for me.
The reason because there are many split in the network is simply because of difference in opinion on how the network upgrade is to be conducted,it grown a long way from where it started and now we have many different groups and opinions on how things must go moving forward and when there is a difference in opinion these split happens,it is not about the price of bitcoin at all.
Whatever the situation is I will go for BTC because this coin has the real potential to give more than 100% of profit and those who are investing in it they have a surety that their money will not meet the loss they can cash out their money at any time and if they are bit patient this coin will give them huge blow of profit, so bitcoin has popularity acceptance level as well as the believe and faith of people.
asebaby

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:25:10 AM

BCC or BTC ,i still stand with BTC because it is the grand father to all cryptocurrency,it has stand the test of time and its still standing up till date, who knows the faith of this newly derived BCC or BTC.
BrickWall

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:25:40 AM

Bitcoin. But I will be delving into bitcoin gold means I'll have some free
Silberman
Legendary

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 06:57:34 PM

All of them.

Bitcoin is the sum of all forks.

Bitcoin == BTC + BCC + BTG + B2X + ...

Ticker proposed is XBT to represent hodling across all forks.

Who knows which will be more successful in the end? I'm hodling a balance
I disagree with this view, because that will give credibility to those coins, when we know those are not the true bitcoin, those coins were created just to make money, at least the original BTC was created as a project to change the world and it was not an effort of satoshi to enrich himself unlike those forks, so BTC is the only bitcoin everything else is an altcoin.
setifien19

Activity: 472
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:21:50 PM

1- it's not about needing BTC versions , but this is the market , you find originals and junks 
2- Both BTG and BCC aren't versions but they're​ altcoins trying to get pump by taking BTC name
3- there's not just these coins , there will be more ( after each fork , a new coin is released such as B2X​)
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 07:46:59 PM

I like the sound of BTC gold because you can use a gpu to the it so it will be in league with eth that's what I am expecting from it. I will hodl my free bitcoin gold. I will even nine more gold. Haha it's nice it's called gold.

1- it's not about needing BTC versions , but this is the market , you find originals and junks 
2- Both BTG and BCC aren't versions but they're​ altcoins trying to get pump by taking BTC name
3- there's not just these coins , there will be more ( after each fork , a new coin is released such as B2X​)

I think it's a very clever and unique way to introduce a new coin. Nice to get your own distribution without having to ask for it. It's just automatic.
how to get the bitcoin gold (BTG) we need to put some bitcoin or bitcoin cash in wallet private or can be put in exchange wallet.

No it's too late now you had to already have it in your wallet or on supported exchanges.

Silberman
Legendary

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:27:51 PM

LoL
There are a lot of forks coming for BTC, hard to figure out, how to name them.
If more forks will come, all other alts become obsolete.
There will be only Bitcoin king and his never-ending clones on the exchanges ...  Grin
The problem with these clones is that they are very similar to the original they only change a few things and then they brand their coin as the new and real bitcoin when we know that is simply not correct, at least some of the alts have innovative technology, coins like ETH, WAVES, Monero, Shift are examples of real innovative projects with a bright future.
anjho.ace

Activity: 371
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:31:27 PM

bitcoin BTC will still be the only one! BCC and Bit[Suspicious link removed]ld are all alternatives and used to have fork! to keen bitcoin in blockchain wallet and increase the price of bitcoin !
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:37:31 PM

No, we don't.
There is only one version of bitcoin and it is bitcoin itself.
Other two "versions" are altcoins and they don't have too much community support.
Bitcoin gold? Seriously? We don't even have a wallet for it.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Passive Coin

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 06:42:00 PM

Bitcoin. But I will be delving into bitcoin gold means I'll have some free
Almost everything that came for free is sooner or later dumped.
Any price above zero is good for holder.

All this forks and clones are made by some frustrated folks that would like to become rich, by simply make clones of something that work well.
I would like to suggest such frustrated "developers' to start something new from scratch and make it great.
No shortcuts via creating clones.
Thank you. Smiley

◄ Passive Coin Project Website ►
 ◄ Low 500K Supply Coin with Growing & Diversified Backing Fund! ►
●  Passive Coin Bitcointalk Topic  ●  Buy & Sell Passive Coin  ●  Passive Coin Twitter  ●  Passive Coin Facebook  ●
hero1111

Activity: 1582
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:03:26 PM

Bitocin is more populer in crypto currency and Bitcoin has more experience in this area , because of people want to invest  Bitcoin more than BCC or BTG  and BCC, and BTG need a long time for people to accept them like Bitcoin , and i think  BTG will not last one and we will see alot similar coins like BCC or BTG day by day.
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:25:50 PM

All these three different versions provide different features, so that's why it's necessary for these 3 versions to exist.
thebyronboy

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:31:01 PM

when will the next fork come? will it ever stop?  Huh
virtfund

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 07:45:43 PM

We do not need 3 different Bitcoins, actually. But Bitcoin groups and companies each have different opinions, and they want to take out digital money and substitute Bitcoin in accordance with their views. They have not been successful so far. I think bullshit, I'd rather they all stay together and develop Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: