Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:42:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Please Buy a Hardware Wallet  (Read 2747 times)
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:52:38 AM

Buying a hardware wallet is not really recommended if you are just investing very small amount of money and you are sure that your account is safe from the hackers. But if you are into huge investment then buy a hardware wallet that will not cost you a lot though.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:31:49 PM

Buying a hardware wallet is not really recommended if you are just investing very small amount of money and you are sure that your account is safe from the hackers. But if you are into huge investment then buy a hardware wallet that will not cost you a lot though.
I know that the price of Wallet Hardware is not so expensive, the price is only around $ 260. and it's not called expensive, because it can be used repeatedly. and security cannot compare with money.
Mary89

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:32:53 PM

First, the people raise decentralized networks, then they will be powerless before such a complex network, and then governments will come to the aid, but in return they will regulate the course. Which isn't going to be good.
bangkit tri

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 12:45:45 PM

I know that the price of Wallet Hardware is not so expensive, the price is only around $ 260. and it's not called expensive, because it can be used repeatedly. and security cannot compare with money.
right, with value of our assets that will be in tube on wallet, of course this is still affordable, rather than bear a greater risk. moreover we can imagine for a company, of course it will need it
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 01:57:01 PM

Hardware wallet is good but do you think it is nice to be moving your token every time just to sell and rebuy which will be causing you lot of fees, and more reason I think DEX is the best solution for cryptocurrency and your private key need a very secure way , I used to wonder how someone that know 2FA is very sensitive lost them and have to write admin to reset , such people are still baby in cryptocurrency because everything need to be kept personal in case .

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:29:11 PM

this reminds me of Blizzard authenticator. a small device looks like pager that u got a code to login your account. but there is also another risk. what if you loose your hard wallet. that will be the end of your crypto career.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 02:50:01 PM

It is a good advice  for us to avoid being hackers , Many people complain that they lost lost of money because of hacker , so we use hardware wallet to protect  ourselves

people always lose money because of their own carelessness not because of hackers,... and in that case usage of hardware wallets may not even save their asses.
for example you can easily lose the recovery phrase aka the seed to your hardware wallet and lose your money with it.
good security is how you manage and care about the security of your wallet. it's useless if you use hardware wallet but don't care about small things like forgetting the phrase and so on. you still have a big risk to lose your money
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 03:31:10 PM

Hardware wallet is very safe but it isn't cheap, most of them cost more than 150 usd. Online wallet is the best choice for newbie and most people.
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:40:37 PM

I think it's good advice because cold storage is safer
But only fits with who has reasonable btc numbers
Those who do not have these numbers are not suitable
 for cold storage for high cost.

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
sheamus10

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:55:27 PM

Hardware wallet is very safe but it isn't cheap, most of them cost more than 150 usd. Online wallet is the best choice for newbie and most people.
But if we speak in terms of security, I think hardware wallets have a better level of security compared to online wallets. Maybe the price is more expensive but you will get comfort because your assets will be safe if they are stored there.
MattyBversion3

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2018, 11:29:09 PM

Better yet... store it all in cold/paper wallets created offline.
Just my .02
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:39:32 PM

This is a great advice especially if you consider that the price of these hardware wallets are not expensive in anyway.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
monkeyking03

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 01:30:00 AM

That's cool but if you have only a little amount of bitcoin don't store it in a hardware wallet or even any wallet,put it in exchange and trade it.or if need an bitcoin wallet use ledger nano or a cold storage wallet.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:10:29 AM

This should be some of the first things that someone that is expecting to invest a decent amount of money must do and yet many never consider that option because they are greedy, they do not want to spend a few dollars to protect their coins when it should be clear that protecting your coins should be your first priority because if you lose them you are never going to get them back.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:52:07 AM

That's a good advise. I use a Ledger nano s and works very well  Cool
Using any kind of hardware wallet will help to secure your bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. Its very convenient to use because it will works very well like you said and the transaction was very smooth and fast. Storing cryptocurrencies in hardware wallet is a very good choice.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 05:06:06 AM

I bought a Ledger Nano S and I'm very happy about that. Before I was keeping most of my earnings in exchanges or in MEW with private keys saved on my drive. I was always having a weird feeling when I was about to perform a transaction as I was afraid to lose my coins.

Since I bought the hardware wallet I have no more stress that my coins could be stolen.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
virtfund

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:35:24 AM

All of us want to keep our assets secured and most of us still don't know how to protect them. There are people who suggest or offer to do that, but they mostly don't give enough information about its background and how to use it. There are so many newbees doing something stupid since they don't know very well how crypto world works. These people are vulnerable to any threat and they need to this kind of contents on forum. Thank you for this helpful content.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:45:25 AM

For sure in the, If I have a good amount of bitcoin in my wallet I would already bought hardware wallet. But sadly for us average users of bitcoin, The price of the wallet is more expensive and big than our exact amount of BTC that we have. There so many ways to prevent hacking.

gajebo

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:56:39 AM

yes I strongly agree, because lately we have heard a lot of people who lost their assets because they were hacked, and using hardware wallets is highly recommended, because it is quite safe and can avoid hackers.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1414
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
October 31, 2018, 07:11:22 AM

really, hardware wallet is highly recommended to store all of our cryptocurrency assets
I also highly recommend you all to buy wallet hardware because the security factors offered are higher and minimize the occurrence of adverse hacking
Ledger Nano is what I think is the most suitable with prices below 100 USD and can be taken wherever I go
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: