Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:08:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: deleted  (Read 34032 times)
Ale75Opus

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:33:56 AM

"We wish everyone a happy end of the year and we will inform you about our ICO in Q1 2018."

As I understand, Karma will say about date in March? Therefore, ICO will be in April? Probably, they think about MVP before ICO.
It seems to me that everything lasts very long. We have been waiting for a long time, why are you so drawn? I hope this is worth it and in the future we will see a bomb

Yeah, these long expectations without any news - just awful. The fact that the project is still alive is noticeable only in the tweeter. Let's hope that in March the situation will clear up.
I think that the most angry people who wear a subscription, it's been going on for too long, and still how much to wait

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
prety-love

Activity: 231
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:23:34 PM

"We wish everyone a happy end of the year and we will inform you about our ICO in Q1 2018."

As I understand, Karma will say about date in March? Therefore, ICO will be in April? Probably, they think about MVP before ICO.
It seems to me that everything lasts very long. We have been waiting for a long time, why are you so drawn? I hope this is worth it and in the future we will see a bomb

Yeah, these long expectations without any news - just awful. The fact that the project is still alive is noticeable only in the tweeter. Let's hope that in March the situation will clear up.
I think that the most angry people who wear a subscription, it's been going on for too long, and still how much to wait

I'm sure of the same. Maybe the manager should contact the team? Try to clarify the situation, add confidence and optimism to the project?
Wibizza

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 03:50:56 AM

TOKEN GENERATION EVENT (TGE) STRUCTURE
Accepting:
BTC / ETH / EOS

All cryptocurrencies accepted through Changelly.

Symbol:
Karma International Token (KIT)

Token Supply:
1,000,000,000 KIT

Price/Token:
$0.0706

Token Sale Cap:
$25,000,000
https://tge.karmainternational.com/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2273926.0
join2

Activity: 537
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:18:25 AM

I'm sure of the same. Maybe the manager should contact the team? Try to clarify the situation, add confidence and optimism to the project?
I agree with you, the manager should contact this project team because this project is too long and no news from this project.
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:20:25 PM

Yes. The lack of information is depressing. In the table for the calculation of the steaks, no account is taken. Can the project be completed? Or the organizers abandoned him?

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Ursuka

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:26:13 PM

Tongue Ask your bounty campaign when it ends. I do not see you updated
kusumadewi

Activity: 826
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:21:13 PM

Developers said that Karma is currently working ok getting a more precise date, when it is finished we will announce it for you. But it should happen soon so don’t worry.
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:57:37 AM

where did you get this information from? need proof. In general, it would be great if this is so. Another startup hit the record for slowness. I hope the guys will succeed.
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:38:18 PM

Pre-ICO only will start 27 March. Very good news. Therefore - in 2017 was Pre-Pre-ICO, as I understand. Good luck.
This is the right time for us to prepare the following pre-ico on 27 March later. hope my time pre-ico started many investors who join in this project so that the token can reach sales targets.
tarolog

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:57:28 AM

I think this is one of the best factors when a team knows their business. Good luck team. Full support. Karma - interesting project.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:27:12 AM

Developers said that Karma is currently working ok getting a more precise date, when it is finished we will announce it for you. But it should happen soon so don’t worry.

I see this project is very long already running, Whether this project has reached the target they want or token sale hasn't run?
takira

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:09:18 AM

When will this ICO end? It looks like endless. O dont see any new updates, exact dates of ending etc. Huh Huh

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
NikitaGo

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:16:02 AM

The bounty lasts since October 2017, pre-sales are now beginning, but there are no precise dates for the ICO, I wonder until what time they plan to conduct ICO?
Varyg

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:42:36 PM

Devs are waiting for the smart counts audit (by two separate auditors) to be done and devs will then be able to issue tickets (plus a surprise bonus) by the end of this week
NikitaGo

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:43:52 AM

The team has established communication with the society, now there is, at least, an understanding of what to expect next, it remains only to learn the final decisions from the audit and the team.
Elifey

Activity: 699

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:06:00 PM

On the site of the pre-pro should have started on March 28? but I understand, that nothing has changed for this time, the team has not yet announced the exact dates? when will they be ready to launch the ICO?
Mi chael

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:11:56 PM
Last edit: April 14, 2018, 07:47:58 PM by Mi chael

a good project maybe you need to add a roadmap for this project so that participants are more interested in joining.
egretia
Gherindra

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:16:11 PM

A very good project. This can be seen from the look of a very elegant design. Hopefully this project can be a great success as we expected.
Kuala Lumpur

Activity: 420
Merit: 69

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:46:31 PM

Developers are preparing for the coin distribution planned in 10-12 days. They are sending direct process to each of you early next week and making the full announcement with updates at the same time. They appreciate your patience and feel it’s definitely worth the extra time ...
At least some kind of news. Definitely this is one of the longest projects. I hope it really will be worth it. Is the ICO still in progress or has it not even begun?
dzkrb

Activity: 672

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:54:39 PM

A good social project. The team is great. But, the next question arises. Someone will say when this project ended? It has been going on for a very long time and there is no information on this.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████