Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:59:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin bright stars  (Read 1014 times)
leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:50:53 AM

Recently, Bitcoin broke through $ 5,800, setting a record high in recent years, and Bitcoin became the biggest concern of the currency sector

Not actually the biggest, they're just putting attention to it and possible integration on their systems.

It is said that some people mortgage their own house loans have hoarding Bitcoin, we can see how much the impact of bit coins on people's investment behavior, its value should not be overlooked
   It is estimated that the future will be a bit as the core to open a coin investment era.

I only knew one as previously reported, A risk taker person who sells everything for bitcoin investment, and you can't rely on that references.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:55:21 AM

Recently, Bitcoin broke through $ 5,800, setting a record high in recent years, and Bitcoin became the biggest concern of the currency sector
   It is said that some people mortgage their own house loans have hoarding Bitcoin, we can see how much the impact of bit coins on people's investment behavior, its value should not be overlooked
   It is estimated that the future will be a bit as the core to open a coin investment era.

bitcoin, like any other investment will attract all different kinds of people. some take lesser risks, some take bigger ones. some succeed and some ruin their lives. that is only human nature. the type of people who take mortgages (first or second mortgage) on their house would have done it even if it weren't for bitcoin. I actually knew a guy who did that to invest in some pyramid scheme (one of those so called companies who you pay some money then fool 2 others to pay some money then they fool 4 others to pay some money and so on).
in the end it won't change a thing either for bitcoin or for the world. economical wise. Cheesy

Only Bitcoin
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:04:39 AM

of course bitcoin is a star ,,, until now bitcoin is at the highest point among other altcoin ,, and of course the value of cryptocurrency owned by bitcoin is currently increasing, and I predict that in the year 2018 bitcoin will penetrate the world market ,,,
karmamiu

Activity: 588
Merit: 351

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:15:54 AM

Bitcoin is not yet the biggest concern of the banks. It has  along, long, long way to go before it will really challenge the banks for financial domination.
bitcoin is a cryptocurrency currency. They have bright future in the digital currencies. Most of the people's are like to invest bitcoin.Because this will create a many changes in the world. Banks and shoppings are easy to access through bitcoin. But this is only a short term investment. Traders are invest and sell it easily.
                 Even though it has the potential to have a brightest future, its not a big deal, the big deal is what will be the banks and other establishments approach on bitcoin will they adopt or not? We know that even the government has its opinion on this, and one more thing, having your houses and other things being mortgage just to invest in bitcoin, too scary and what a risky gamble.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█████████████
█▄███████████
██████████
███████████████▄
█████████████████▌
█████████████████
████▀▀▀▀█████▌
██████▀▀▀███████
███████████▌
███████████▀█
█████████████
▀██████████████
████▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀
▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░▀██▀░███
███░▀▀▀█░█░▀▀▀█░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░░░░░░███
███░░░░░█░░░░░█░▀▀▀█░███
███░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░░███
▀████████████████████████▀
██████████
████████████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:18:54 AM

Yes I agree, we can say that bitcoin is a bright star.  It is just introducing its names to financial secotr, or whatever sector it is.  I is just proving them that it is, that bitcoin is the next big thing.  It gives everyone high hopes and make them realize that dreams can come true.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Virtual miner

Activity: 728
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:21:02 AM

Bitcoin is not yet the biggest concern of the banks. It has  along, long, long way to go before it will really challenge the banks for financial domination.
But I think before that authorities might take a hard step against bitcoin. They migh bring laws to regulate it or make some transparency. I doubt govts. will allow a decentralized control. All they want is to be in power and bitcoin and other crypto can prove to be their enemy.
wowanstrong

Activity: 621

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:23:58 AM

It has long been known that bitcoin has a great future, but investing all of its money in it is risky. I distribute funds in different coins and enjoy a growth or a slight fall.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 08:29:26 AM

Bitcoin is best, hopefully through this bitcoin can prosper the global community. is growing lighter for bitcoin.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
STEVEN 777

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:33:02 AM

no when many say price up to 6,000 they stat join to this world but it is too late only who join before 2013 will be rich
SUDARMONO

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:17:22 AM

the bitcoins rise is great in the end, and bitcoin always increases every year, it's true that bitcoin currency is very suitable for future investment, now bitcoin much ogled investors to invest in cryptocurrency, I am also happy and this past year I've started investing in bitcoin crypto and also bought altcoin coins like XRP, DOGE, ETH, DGB and I waited some time to enjoy the results, that's what I did.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:46:41 AM

yes maybe you are right. here there will be pros and cons and as we know that coin investment will not entirely give great profits but there is also a big risk in it. I also think that the more famous cryptocurrency there will be more which potentially scam ico projects.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:17:01 AM

Bitcoin is not yet the biggest concern of the banks. It has  along, long, long way to go before it will really challenge the banks for financial domination.
I agree but in the future bank will have biggest concern to bitcoin. Because it is very famous in the future.
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:24:44 AM

of course bitcoin is a star ,,, until now bitcoin is at the highest point among other altcoin ,, and of course the value of cryptocurrency owned by bitcoin is currently increasing, and I predict that in the year 2018 bitcoin will penetrate the world market ,,,

If you talk about bitcoins among the altcoins, you will see that bitcoin is a shining star and the only big star i must say. The rest of the altcoins will seems to be a dot among the one star.   And this high price of bitcoin is still not the End as we will keep on seeing more rise day by day.
phr0stbyt3

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:55:42 AM

It is hard to say this price rise is only because of splitting of bitcoin chain again which gives bitcoin holders a new coin for free , this is the reason people are investing everyone wants the free cash and they will dump it after they get the free coin, with this price there is no stability so it is for sure price will fall
UCHCHILD

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:41:01 AM

Yes, bitcoin is now soaring high and the price is getting higher, making again its new peak. And yes, it is brighting start especially to those big whales or who invested so high with bitcoin. But in regards of lending, or borrowing money or taking loans with bitcoin to bitcoin, it is a big no no for me, because the price is getting higher so in the future if the price continue soaring high you loaned amount will grow too, it will going to be big too in terms to its value.
Dilladupak

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:34:58 PM

bitcoin is the hope of all the people to earn a considerable income in the future. i think that i will not borrow money with others to buy bitcoin. but i agree to invest my money in bitcoin in the best thing to earn an income. about bitcoin news to get big money in a very short time. Bitcoin is the best thing we can do every day without time limit can get a good profit. and at the same time we can look for higher profits again with time also by trading. but by trading at risk but the result is very pleasant
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:49:05 PM

Bitcoin has brought the investment concept from banks or institution driven to self driven. Earlier if an individual wishes to mobilize his savings, he has to fulfill numerous bank or institutions regulations. He had no choice. But after introduction of Bitcoin, anyone can invest his.money with zero regulation. Moreover, returns in Bitcoin are much higher than Banks or Share Market returns which are mostly manipulated.
Future investments may revolutionized to blockchain and associated world if present trends continue. Everyone loves freedom. 
Opquar

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:10:26 PM

I wouldn't go as far as to sell property to invest, but it's true that it's completely booming. It's still a gamble at this point, thanks to all the uncertainty regarding forks and so on, so I'd rather not do anything completely irresponsible. I'm keeping my options open though.
kucritt

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:19:35 PM

its great that hear bitcoin make a record in recent years, and i hope for month, year bitcoin rate still up till $6000. after bitcoin rising up it will become more popular than know and make some people have interested in bitcoin

sumonrud

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:52:08 AM

Definitely Bitcoin bright stars. bitcoin price is now high. it has bright future. Nowadays Bitcoin value increasing day by day.that's why you can invest your money in bitcoin.I think bitcoin is the best thing to earn an income.bitcoin is the best hope of everybody to earn a considerable income in the future.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: