Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:10:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CyberTrust - BRINGING INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS IN CRYPTOMARKET  (Read 11517 times)
Shahrul09 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:58:59 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2017, 12:25:01 PM by Shahrul09

Local threads and whitepapers:
Turkish
Russian
Romanian
Spanish - Whitepaper
Indonesian - Whitepaper
Portuguese - Whitepaper
Italian - Whitepaper

So What is CyberTrust?

CyberTrust is a financial services company providing a traditional investment vehicle - Global Crypto Notes - which is titled and auditable. Institutional investors can use these to buy, sell and short cryptocurrencies, as well as create derivative products. CyberTrust provides sales & trading, research and asset management services for institutional investors.

The Challenge

In order to build out decentralized blockchain infrastructure around the world trillions of dollars are required. As much of the money/liquidity is concentrated in the hands of institutional investors, we as a community need to develop solutions and products to bridge fiat and crypto and thereby obtain the necessary capital we need to develop our vision for decentralized future. CyberTrust’s Global Crypto Notes (GCNs) are a key component facilitating adoption by large institutional investors.

Note that these GCNs are not like ETFs targeted at retail investors, which face much higher regulatory barriers. Instead, they designed for institutional and to some extent accredited investors.

GCNs give institutional investors the elements they need: titled ownership, tax clarity, clearing & settlement as well judicial recovery. All of these are musts in order to drive adoption.

Unlike the existing Grayscale Fund, CyberTrust GCN quantities are not fixed. And again, unlike Grayscale, GCNs are not just limited to bitcoin.

The availability of a securitized form of cryptocurrencies enables the creation of new derivative products. This in turn will drive demand for these securitized assets.

How it Works

Cryptocurrencies are stored in secure offline vaults where ownership is titled. The vaults are located in Deltalis’ hyper secure data bunker in Switzerland. Those placing funds with via CyberTrust’s platform will undergo AML and KYC processes to make the assets legally tradable. This means institutional investors can be sure the crypto-backed derivatives are not based on funds from criminal activities. When crypto is withdrawn by clients, they have the option to receive the exact currency they deposited in storage.

CyberTrust has created a vehicle which allows investors to profit from the price difference between securitised and unsecuritised cryptocurrency: the CABS (Crypto Asset-Backed Securitisation’) token.

CyberTrust has a unique team of dedicated professionals from varied backgrounds whose experience compliments each other, facilitating innovative ideas and an approach to investment like no other.

If you should have any questions, please write to us at info@cybertrust.io.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Shahrul09 (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:59:24 AM

Reserved
JNR

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:05:55 AM

Sory but, the total cap of token that will be issueable is 1.3 Million or 1.5 Million ?
and the price is more than ethereum price.. that huge

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
deeponiongo

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:07:38 AM

I like your idea but it's not cheap.
gotit

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:22:14 AM

You say:

"Through asset-backed derivatives based on shares of a fund of cryptocurrency, we will ensure increased investment in crypto which will lead to this market skyrocketing."

Well, the most common underlying assets include stocks, bonds, commodities, currencies, interest rates and market indexes. All of these are fiat-based. Which assets, specifically, back your derivatives?

In short, you're trying to connect fiat and cryto... and that's a "no-no" in my book.

The purpose of cryto is to be as different from fiat as possible. You're talking about a vault, a centralized vault, when the spirit of crypto is to be decentralized.
SCCFX

Activity: 307
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:31:33 AM

i want reserve hindi translation if you need
Shahrul09 (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:49:08 AM

Sory but, the total cap of token that will be issueable is 1.3 Million or 1.5 Million ?
and the price is more than ethereum price.. that huge

1.5million.
Corrected the typo.thank you
suncoin180

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:00:39 AM

I  read  the ico  carefully,and  the idea  is  very good .but  the  price  and  the  issuance  cap  is  unacceptable.  please  consider my advice.

Shahrul09 (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:56:14 AM

You say:

"Through asset-backed derivatives based on shares of a fund of cryptocurrency, we will ensure increased investment in crypto which will lead to this market skyrocketing."

Well, the most common underlying assets include stocks, bonds, commodities, currencies, interest rates and market indexes. All of these are fiat-based. Which assets, specifically, back your derivatives?

In short, you're trying to connect fiat and cryto... and that's a "no-no" in my book.

The purpose of cryto is to be as different from fiat as possible. You're talking about a vault, a centralized vault, when the spirit of crypto is to be decentralized.

Thank you for the correction. You're right, that sentence didn't make much sense. What we should have written is: The availability of a securitized form of cryptocurrencies enables the creation of new derivative products. This in turn will drive demand for these securitized assets.

In order to build out decentralized blockchain infrastructure around the world trillions of dollars are required.  As all the money/liquidity is concentrated in the hands of institutional investors, we as community need to develop solutions/products to bridge fiat and crypto and get necessary capital we need to develop our vision for decentralized future.  Also in order to drive adoption for large institutional investors, our solution, is a turn key.  It will work now, and not somewhere in the future.  Our solution gives them titled ownership, tax clarity, clearing&settlement, judicial recovery.  All of which is a must in order to drive adoption.
Shahrul09 (OP)

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:56:44 AM

I  read  the ico  carefully,and  the idea  is  very good .but  the  price  and  the  issuance  cap  is  unacceptable.  please  consider my advice.

Not sure what You mean the cap is too high, can you explain?

Price is relative to the value our token generates. Current price premium for BTC is around 1800 usd.  However we initially were not even looking to set the price. We wanted to have an auction where people bid grayscale premium. This is technically difficult but we may come back to that idea.

The premium was around 1800usd. https://grayscale.co/bitcoin-investment-trust/#market-performance
10 shares of BIT = 1 BTC
esprit577

Activity: 541

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 05:52:51 AM

Financial markets in the future will be the asset securitization or in the form of encryption currency for better management, then put these data into blockchain, so that transactions become more secure and convenient, so, we should grasp the revolution.
N8Biz

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 12:08:31 AM

I like your idea but it's not cheap.

I think you should remember that cheap isn't always good. Securitization is going to be a major concept in the crypto space. Im really excited for CyberTrust!

elegant_joylin

Activity: 826
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2017, 07:18:48 AM

I just published my blog: https://medium.com/@Elegant_Joylin/cybertrust-a-cryptocurrency-you-can-trust-c9982a61576c
chefket

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:38:39 PM

Cryptocurrencies have always been associated with anonymity. But is it really so? Is bitcoin anonymous or pseudo-anonymous? Wink

Find out in this article written by CyberTrust team: https://medium.com/cybertrustbank/crypto-and-anonymity-c35c2053ae7a

dan_johns

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:27:54 AM

CyberTrust is looking for new hires!

Check out this posting for more information: https://medium.com/cybertrustbank/cybertrust-jobs-openings-83b874a2769a
liuka

Activity: 772
Merit: 563

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:32:26 AM

seems promising and good ICO
interesting to join in bounty program. hope it will be good in the future and successful

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
kosarkas

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:39:09 AM

seems promising and good ICO
interesting to join in bounty program. hope it will be good in the future and successful

Thanks for the support Smiley We are only starting and many exciting things are ahead of us!

StormJames3D

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:33:31 AM

i want reserve hindi translation if you need

Hello,

For all bounty-related questions please go to https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2271226

Thank you.
obsbtc

Activity: 1330

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:44:43 AM

Bitcoin "recap" by the CyberTrust CEO... Sometimes it's good stepping back and seeing the basics again, and that's what this article does Smiley

Bitcoin Super Computer Overview — Where is the Value Coming from?

dan_johns

Activity: 38

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:13:13 AM

Check out a recent article from the team on CABS & BNT Manifesto: Securitising Crypto: https://medium.com/cybertrustbank/cabs-bnt-manifesto-securitising-crypto-f415bde2d1f6
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: