Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 02:31:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CyberTrust - BRINGING INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS IN CRYPTOMARKET  (Read 11520 times)
termonator61

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:07:41 AM

Good afternoon. I seriously thought about taking part in supporting your project. What is the minimum amount of participation at present?
kobzar

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:47:16 AM

Hello. I was curious, how much can the premium reward be when trading in ratio to the basic crypto-currency?
Immer

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:22:08 AM

I saw the term "cryptoeconomics" which is unknown to me in the strategy of the project for the first time. How should I understand it and what roles will this startup play in crypto-economics?
slavonicpl

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:24:27 AM

I saw the term "cryptoeconomics" which is unknown to me in the strategy of the project for the first time. How should I understand it and what roles will this startup play in crypto-economics?
Cryptoeconomics is a rapidly growing new economic reality based on the crypto currency. The total capitalization of crypto-currencies is about 180 billion dollars at the moment and it’s growing rapidly. And crypto-currency itself is gradually entering bearing all its advantages the traditional lifestyle also with the help of such start-ups)
Immer

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:27:05 AM

Cryptoeconomics is a rapidly growing new economic reality based on the crypto currency. The total capitalization of crypto-currencies is about 180 billion dollars at the moment and it’s growing rapidly. And crypto-currency itself is gradually entering bearing all its advantages the traditional lifestyle also with the help of such start-ups)
It is tricky! And how will CyberTrust allow me to take part in promising crypto-economics?
slavonicpl

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:30:27 AM

It is tricky! And how will CyberTrust allow me to take part in promising crypto-economics?
The platform offers a legal and easy way to acquire and manage digital assets in accordance with legal, tax, regulatory and other frameworks. This opens opportunities for investment and eliminates existing barriers between the old investment markets and the crypto-currency market.
Immer

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:36:18 AM

The platform offers a legal and easy way to acquire and manage digital assets in accordance with legal, tax, regulatory and other frameworks. This opens opportunities for investment and eliminates existing barriers between the old investment markets and the crypto-currency market.
Does it mean that they offer me to change my crisp bills from my pocket to some kind of virtual, unsecured currency at an incomprehensible rate, and then  use that outcome as an investment?
slavonicpl

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:39:16 AM

Does it mean that they offer me to change my crisp bills from my pocket to some kind of virtual, unsecured currency at an incomprehensible rate, and then  use that outcome as an investment?
In plain words, you’re quite right. But from the point of view of investments, the offered service is a very promising way to invest reasonably the “crunches” from your pocket ;-) At the same time, both currency and investments are protected.
GayEddie

Activity: 290

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:06:47 AM

Good afternoon. I seriously thought about taking part in supporting your project. What is the minimum amount of participation at present?
the minimum is around 0.6 eth for presale right now.

P/s: team, why with the question spam again?
Are you guy hold any Q&A session? Do let me know if you do it, blog post etc.
defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:25:44 AM

Mining is very popular now. I tried it myself, too. Your start-up is high-tech. Will you use this resource?
gavrosh

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:13:38 AM

Is there any news about sales on pre-ICO?
arakx

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:16:15 AM

Is there any news about sales on pre-ICO?
It has already pleased with the first results. Look here: the CyberTrust project collected almost 20k ETH or 5 million Euros in less than 3 days. This amounts to 39,369.64 CABS tokens sold out of the total of 50,000 allocated for this round.
seriosman

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:30:46 PM

Do you know, have the project developers already decided on which exchanges they will come with their tokens?) I just want to plan now with whom to conclude a contract in order to buy more coins of this project in the future.
chefket

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:52:23 PM

Presale is opened until 3rd December 2017 and on 5th December ITO will start Smiley
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:41:56 AM

Hello! I would like to know what legal documents startup plans to get internationally? It's just my experience that it's not enough just desire for the services offered by trade.
MadduckUK

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:45:04 AM

Hello! I would like to know what legal documents startup plans to get internationally? It's just my experience that it's not enough just desire for the services offered by trade.
CyberTrust will initially apply for a broker license in Luxembourg to offer
clients with brokerage services. Obtaining a license will provide the company with the right to offer brokerage services to its clients with crypto currency.
sinfazat22ron

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:49:05 AM

Interesting development strategy, good opportunities. Tell us, what are the advantages and possibilities of the CABS-token?
Ackedy

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:49:32 AM

clients with brokerage services. Obtaining a license will provide the company with the right to offer brokerage services to its clients with crypto currency.

In other words, does the startup choose European regulation and law?
MadduckUK

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:53:28 AM

Yes, European, you are right. The platform operates on the basis of banks with appropriate licenses and is fully regulated within the jurisdiction of Luxembourg.
Ackedy

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:57:41 AM

Yes, European, you are right. The platform operates on the basis of banks with appropriate licenses and is fully regulated within the jurisdiction of Luxembourg.
Everything is clear with Europe. But the company sets a goal - to open opportunities for the whole world for investors. So you can not but aspire to the markets of Asia and, most importantly, of North America?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: