Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:45:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CyberTrust - BRINGING INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS IN CRYPTOMARKET  (Read 11520 times)
HenryRoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:45:33 PM

What benefits can you expect from taking part in the ICO? Is there a discount plan?

Of course there are discounts, I advise you to read this document " https://www.cybertrust.io/CABS-terms.pdf "On the second page, the information you need.
adabau

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:58:47 PM

Crypto project related on banking, or taking some sort of historically banking functions on themselves deserve attention. It does not matter whether it's money transfers, loans, repurchase of debt obligations, etc., qualitative implementation, simply do not have the chance to be unsuccessful. The banking sector market is conservative but during the blockchain it will have to change
Be sure to follow the development of this project, and I wish him good luck.
StormJames3D

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:15:02 AM

Crypto project related on banking, or taking some sort of historically banking functions on themselves deserve attention. It does not matter whether it's money transfers, loans, repurchase of debt obligations, etc., qualitative implementation, simply do not have the chance to be unsuccessful. The banking sector market is conservative but during the blockchain it will have to change
Be sure to follow the development of this project, and I wish him good luck.

Thank you for your kind words and support! We appreciate it Smiley If you have any questions feel free to ask. You can also join our telegram channel https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@cybertrustbank
ber68dclass

Activity: 177

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:37:26 AM

What do you plan to do if the required amount of funding is not achieved during the ICO?
Mops

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:40:09 AM

What do you plan to do if the required amount of funding is not achieved during the ICO?
As long as it's too early to talk about it, but additional rounds of collection can be added according to the conditions of the project deployment. There can be other changes, as this is a living project and the main thing is the final result
qqniceguyqq

Activity: 358

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:43:01 AM

Strong and promising crypto currency! What are the possibilities of using it except in the project itself?
nextwalker

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:43:26 AM

I'll be honest, I "pecked" on plans for securing crypto currency. How will the cost of a 1-secured BTC be determined?
tommy.investcoins

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:56:51 AM

Dear Dev Team
I have read the whitepaper & carefully thought about your core values.
however, I get confused about the ideas of creating some centralized/fixed vaults & banks while the bottom-line of crypto world is de-centralized & freedom.
Also, making & managing assets will clearly require operational expenses & it will make your ideas more expensive.

Regards

kentuckykid

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:17:22 AM

Hello everyone! I studied the conditions of different projects. Everyone limits the softcap in different ways during the ICO. What is the size of this project?
defender77

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:18:37 AM

Tell us more about the startup ecosystem, plans for development, regulation. I heard that this topic is quite difficult for beginners.
arakx

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:19:14 AM

Hello everyone! I studied the conditions of different projects. Everyone limits the softcap in different ways during the ICO. What is the size of this project?
Greetings! Soft Cup of this project is set at 25.000 ETH
MkrKing

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:21:33 AM

I do not quite understand how the total number of tokens will be determined. And will it change during the project?
kensaii

Activity: 396
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:43:32 AM

It nice to have some cryptocurrency for institutional funding.
rocketbit48

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:01:49 PM

Hello forum users! What are the most significant advantages for an investor using this service? Why is it  better than the usual brokers? Particularly interested in the benefits of using GCN.
energycrypt

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:05:19 PM

Hello forum users! What are the most significant advantages for an investor using this service? Why is it  better than the usual brokers? Particularly interested in the benefits of using GCN.

Hello! CyberTrust invented a solution that enhances the capabilities of traders. The creation of GCN as registered international securities gives them the opportunity to comply with the security requirements of basic crypto assets, and they can also be used as collateral. You can also mention the licensed depositary.
rocketbit48

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:07:28 PM

Hello! CyberTrust invented a solution that enhances the capabilities of traders. The creation of GCN as registered international securities gives them the opportunity to comply with the security requirements of basic crypto assets, and they can also be used as collateral. You can also mention the licensed depositary.

Theoretically, these pluses are inherent in ordinary currency - dollars, euros, etc .. What's so special about this?
energycrypt

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:20:29 PM

Theoretically, these pluses are inherent in ordinary currency - dollars, euros, etc .. What's so special about this?
So, based on your logic, GCN already has the "reliability" of the major world currencies. And you add to this the absence of barriers for the movement of capital and sales.
rocketbit48

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:22:32 PM

So, based on your logic, GCN already has the "reliability" of the major world currencies. And you add to this the absence of barriers for the movement of capital and sales.

And conventional brokers can provide multicurrency accounts that are suitable for most of the world exchanges. At least on those exchanges that I know.
energycrypt

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:29:52 PM

And conventional brokers can provide multicurrency accounts that are suitable for most of the world exchanges. At least on those exchanges that I know.

In this case, you yourself must understand that even multi-currency accounts where 2-3 or 5 currencies are used are already less convenient than one account operating on a single currency. The trader does not have to puzzle over how to keep the capital in what proportions. The single currency without restrictions to use + securitization is already a decent set for the investor.
rocketbit48

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:31:59 PM

In this case, you yourself must understand that even multi-currency accounts where 2-3 or 5 currencies are used are already less convenient than one account operating on a single currency. The trader does not have to puzzle over how to keep the capital in what proportions. The single currency without restrictions to use + securitization is already a decent set for the investor.

Yes, the advantages are clear in this case. When can I see the terminal for trading? Ready to take part in the tests.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: