Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 05:05:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CyberTrust - BRINGING INSTITUTIONAL INVESTORS IN CRYPTOMARKET  (Read 11520 times)
StormJames3D

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 07:43:33 AM

In your white paper it is written that your project will attract and manage capital from institutional investors in the cryptocurrency market. Tell someone you consider institutional investors what minimum capital an investor should have to work with your company? Can private investors also work at your site?

Hello, great question. Although our product is meant for institutional investors, private investors can also use it. There are three reasons to buy and use CABS tokens: 1) if you want to hold crypto via your private bank (many prefer this for a number of reasons, including simplicity, inheritance), 2) is arbitrage the price difference, 3) is to create financial products like ETF.
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:53:23 AM

In your white paper it is written that your project will attract and manage capital from institutional investors in the cryptocurrency market. Tell someone you consider institutional investors what minimum capital an investor should have to work with your company? Can private investors also work at your site?

Hello, great question. Although our product is meant for institutional investors, private investors can also use it. There are three reasons to buy and use CABS tokens: 1) if you want to hold crypto via your private bank (many prefer this for a number of reasons, including simplicity, inheritance), 2) is arbitrage the price difference, 3) is to create financial products like ETF.
[/quote
]Cybertrust is a financial services company that provides traditional investment vehicle – Global Crypto Notes-named and can be audited the investors to buy and sell currencies crypto, as well as create derivative products, success for the future his.

chefket

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:37:10 PM

At the moment the presale has 0.1ETH minimum contribution so CyberTrust is also targeted at the private investors
tomtwiddling

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 04:40:44 AM

I would like to remind everyone that we also have a bounty campaign running. This includes a Twitter, translation, moderation, signature, avatar and personal text campaign. We also have a bounty campaign for Reddit, Telegram and content creation.

That means that there is enough ways in which you can participate: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2271226.0
Zendalet

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 01:51:12 PM

What's the use-case for this project now that Bitcoin futures are traded on CBOE and CME, and other coins like Ethereum are expected to get futures contracts too?
kdemiamod

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 02:35:59 PM

What's the use-case for this project now that Bitcoin futures are traded on CBOE and CME, and other coins like Ethereum are expected to get futures contracts too?

There is a big difference between futures and securitized bitcoin. Futures does not have real bitcoin behind it. CyberTrust securitize real bitcoin and other alts so institutional investors can invest in them.

We have 3 main use cases.
First is sovergin wealth fund from Middle East. They want 50 million synthetic instrument for t-bills in BTC terms.
Second is hedge fund in France that wants 20 million Amazon stock in ETH terms.
Third is ETF 2x BTC Long fund for 100million, through JV with large North American banking institution. Their are many many issues that we been resolving. These guys are very interested in thedproducts so their is a good chance to them as soon as Global Crypto Notes start.
tomtwiddling

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 04:23:32 AM

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone. If you want you can always come and hangout in our Telegram channel: https://t.me/cybertrustbank
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 08:12:02 PM

I saw the press release on the website.

So you are canceling the ico i think, what will happen to bounty hunters?

Will they got nothing?

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Scambusterz

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:27:15 AM

Will they got nothing?
And why cancel the Ico? have already collected a good amount. And what will happen to those who have already invested money? And what will happen with bountyhanters?
memyselfandi

Activity: 573
Merit: 100

Futurov

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:34:11 AM

I've read the first page and I saw statement saying that "In order to build out decentralized blockchain infrastructure around the world trillions of dollars are required." Is it possible for the team to reach that huge amount of money?

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V     The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
chefket

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:48:27 AM

I've read the first page and I saw statement saying that "In order to build out decentralized blockchain infrastructure around the world trillions of dollars are required." Is it possible for the team to reach that huge amount of money?
Team is not trying to build blockchain, they are using Ethereum blockchain and if i understood that sentence right, comparing the price that institutionalized entities would have to invest to create something like that and what CyberTrust is offering from the scratch.
Zendalet

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 01:10:33 PM

Will they got nothing?
And why cancel the Ico? have already collected a good amount. And what will happen to those who have already invested money? And what will happen with bountyhanters?

After reading the PDF I think they have enough funds from the private investors. The public investors raised much less. Think about the costs and risks of handling thousands of investors from all over the world with so many different rules related to KYC and AML for relatively little money. What if the SEC or another government agency says the project is illegal because they raised public funds for security tokens?

I haven't participated in any CyberTrust bounty but I think it'd be fair to compensate them for their advertising efforts regardless. Despite the cancellation of the pre-ICO round they still got the word out about CyberTrust itself.
BrotDinos

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:26:30 AM

Will they got nothing?

After reading the PDF I think they have enough funds from the private investors. The public investors raised much less. Think about the costs and risks of handling thousands of investors from all over the world with so many different rules related to KYC and AML for relatively little money. What if the SEC or another government agency says the project is illegal because they raised public funds for security tokens?

I haven't participated in any CyberTrust bounty but I think it'd be fair to compensate them for their advertising efforts regardless. Despite the cancellation of the pre-ICO round they still got the word out about CyberTrust itself.
Let's wait for the official statement.
kdemiamod

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:54:10 PM

In regards to the Presale being paused, please stay tuned for the official announcement. Thank you!
tomtwiddling

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 02:41:47 PM

CyberTrust Refund Announcement

The token sale has been paused. Please read the following Medium article regarding the planned refund on or before Dec 28, 2017:

https://medium.com/cybertrustbank/cybertrust-refund-announcement-69e1367c691e
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:22:03 PM

It still says there will be a refund and it is mandatory but not telling the future of the product.

Is ico got cancel? Any consolation to bounty hunters?

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
tomtwiddling

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:44:06 PM

It still says there will be a refund and it is mandatory but not telling the future of the product.

The token sale is paused, not canceled. More about the how to team will proceed soon enough as we are waiting for information. We are still waiting for the official statement regarding the bounty program.
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:04:10 PM

The token sale is paused, not canceled. More about the how to team will proceed soon enough as we are waiting for information. We are still waiting for the official statement regarding the bounty program.

Yes, i am aware it says paused but aren't they acting like it canceled?

They are refunding all and keeping silence. Hoping for a statement soon.

stil55

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:19:38 PM

Hello say ICO CyberTrust is stopped permanently or in a pause state. In the announcement from CyberTrust it is written that they return money to investors for what reason CyberTrust returns money to investors?
stil55

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:25:46 PM

What will happen to the bounty company CyberTrust will the compensation be paid to the members of the company bounty because they are not to blame for the fact that CyberTrust decided to return money to investors? I propose to pay the bounty labor of the company to ETH so it will be fair.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: