A new coin for your real life in the future world.
Still confused by so many alt coins? Don’t know which alt coin to mine or invest on? Want to have a real life coin which can be used directly in the future world? Want to find a coin which is closest to real life currency? Please come to REALCOIN-REC.
Our team are trying to develop a crypto virtual currency that can be used in the real life, not trying to replace current lawful currency, but trying to provide a supplementary coin for real money. You can also treat RealCoin as an important composition of your capital portfolio.
Come on join into RealCoin, you will be one of the first to own a piece of history.official website
- [b]Algorithm[/b]: scryptCoin Generation:
- [b]Block Time[/b]: 30 seconds- Enough time to minimize orphans but still provide almost instant transactions.
- 3 confirms per transaction
- Difficulty retargets every 6 hrs with accelerated diff adjustment in the beginning
- Total around 1.9 billion coins
- connection port is 20001, RPC-port 20002
From block 1 to 1079, 1000 coins per block. (First 1079 blocks had been premined for the purpose of activities on give away, promotion, encourage and reward, eg. for mining pools, block explorer, trading platform.);
From block 1080 to 2159, 1 coins per block;
From block 2160 to 3239, 2 coins per block;
From block 3240 to 4319, 4 coins per block;
From block 4320 to 5399, 8 coins per block;
From block 5400 to 6479, 16 coins per block
From block 6480 to 7559, 32 coins per block
From block 7560 to 8639, 64 coins per block
From block 7640 to 9719, 128 coins per block
Then 200 coins per block, and halves every 4730400 blocks (nearly 4.5 years).
Please donate here for giveaways, faucet, etc.
Donation RealCoin wallet address: RRUfzu9qeUU9qAeHJARpGVqDQsXEU7u4d9Download:
Windows Client Download (version 22.214.171.124): http://sdrv.ms/16MIVMChttps://mega.co.nz/#
Github: https://github.com/realcoin/realcoinGetting Started:
1. Start up realcoin-qt.exe, wait for it to load, then exit.
2. Put realcoin.conf in your c:/users/**yourcomputername**/appdata/roaming/realcoin, you can also use %appdata%/realcoin
3. restart realcoin-qt.exe, and you should connect and sync.
4. prepare for solo mining: create a shortcut for realcoin-qt.exe, add -deamon -server parameters to the shortcut, then run realcoin-qt, or you can directly run realcoind.exe
4. Launch cgminer or whatever mining program you like and begin mining.
cgminer ex: cgminer.exe --scrypt -o localhost:20002 -u **yourusername** -p **password** (without **)Pools
1. http://rec.ahmedbodiwala.tk/, fees is 1%, go to the getting start page to start mining in this pool. The ANN thread here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=228293
so the winner of the 1st mining pool bounty is: ahmed_bodi https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=85405
, he will get 10k RECs.
2. http://coinminer.net:18888/ (fees 2%) is working now. Great thanks to RobRoy(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=110964
), he will get 8k REC.
3. http://coinworld.us:9999/ (fees 1.5%), thanks to ModGod(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=77095
), he get the third bounty.
4. http://www.realcoin.org:18888 (fees 1%), setup by realcoin team (Recommanded
5. http://p2poolmining.org:8013/ (fees 1%), thanks to schnebi, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=109764
. ANN Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=233169.0
6. http://chinarec.org:18888 (fees 1%). We are greatly to see that RealCoin has so many Chinese lovers and supporters, they develop a p2pool for RealCoin.
(fees 1%).RealCoin Exchange:
3. First exchange platform: https://btcltc.com
1. sealbomb: http://sealbomb.com/
now supports RECs, try your luck.
2. Lotto For REC: http://lotto.coinworld.us/REC/Block Explorer:
We setup a block explorer for RealCoin(REC) at :
Thanks to RobRoy (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=110964
We are very excited about this, and we hope all of you join us in making this a great success!
RealCoin TeamBounty Part:
1. REC giveaway for the first 1000 users who post their address in this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=227185
2. 1st pool: 10k REC, 2nd pool: 8000 REC, 3nd pool: 6000 REC.
3. block explorer for 10k REC.
4. bounty for developers:
anyone who can give real good idea or advice to RealCoin and help to implement the functions will get some RECs, it depends on the importance of the function.
5. weekly lotto give away, started by ahmed_bodi: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=228293, REC dev team will provide some coins for the lotto.