Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:38:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best wallet for Ethereum  (Read 2319 times)
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:07:14 PM

I recommend myetherwallet.
Its very secure of using myetherwallet account because of its private key that hackers don't have a chance to crack it down. But if you lost your private key its gonna be a lost of your ETH inside, because  their is no alternative way to recovery your private key.
waveyuk

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:12:22 PM

I like myetherwallet for small amounts and tokens, but if you have a hardware wallet like a nano ledger s that would be good.
mindsports.io

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 12:15:45 PM

myetherwallet is the best, apart from being a erc20 compatible wallet. you can deploy,interact with smart contract, ens domain bidding. and its open source and under active development.
star19

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:22:40 PM

We know this s best wallet for store Eth. My Ethereum is online wallet it is a best online wallet it is very easy to use and low transection fees. Any Time we can transfer any amount.
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:25:17 PM

Hi All,

I setup my Ethereum wallet long ago, sometime in early 2016 if I remember correct. I saved my wallet in a safe place and since then I haven't used it.

Now, Ethereum has undergone several developments, 1 hard fork (Ethereum Classic) and so on. I would like to know which wallet should I use? Are the latest versions of the wallet compatible with previous versions? Can I import my old wallet file into a new one? I think the format of the wallet was in JSON before. Please let me know. Thanks.

I used web wallet for ethereum and maybe you can try to make your wallet here too. I am using that wallet because it's secure and easy to use and that's also the major wallets used by users here.

happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:45:25 PM

Hi All,

I setup my Ethereum wallet long ago, sometime in early 2016 if I remember correct. I saved my wallet in a safe place and since then I haven't used it.

Now, Ethereum has undergone several developments, 1 hard fork (Ethereum Classic) and so on. I would like to know which wallet should I use? Are the latest versions of the wallet compatible with previous versions? Can I import my old wallet file into a new one? I think the format of the wallet was in JSON before. Please let me know. Thanks.

I would suggest to use MyEtherWallet and import it to  hardware wallet specifically Ledger Nano S for better protection.
FrankNoland
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 12:46:00 PM

Hi All,

I think myetherwallet is compatible with json file, you can even create other ways of backing up your wallet, such phrases and private keys. Then you will back up at the secure location. Its easy to use, you have control of all the private keys. I have tried jaxx but I cannot recommend it, I ended up loosing some etc because of it.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:32:20 PM

MyEtherwallet is widely used. I highly recommend it, there are many options for security and the transaction fee is low and can be easily adjusted.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:03:17 PM

I remember one time when i tried to create an etherium wallet, without knowing how,  I just search on google how to create one, and there lot of suggestion given. I got engage with an online wallet, I use the given address and feel like secure. Little did I know, I found out that it is not popular wallet and it might be a scam site. Luckily, I got a chance to change my address before a friend send me the coina. Then through the info given to me in this forum, I found out that myetherwallet.com was the most trusted etherium wallet over all.
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:07:00 PM

https://www.myetherwallet.com is very good. (1000. times telling in these forum, many same subjects)
mhcd

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:16:26 PM

As recommended Myetherwallet works perfectly fine for me
Good_Boy

Activity: 784

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:19:44 PM

I am use Myetherwallet. Why? it's the easiest, I do not need to update the MEW wallet for use. Also MEW is popular and therefore there are many manuals about it
Arung Palakka

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:21:04 PM

i use myetherdelta, most favorit eth wallet
khokon150

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:22:07 PM

My first recommended for https://myetherwallet.com because this is amazing wallet and safely first that's why i use myetherwallet.But private key is most important in this wallet so of course safe your private key.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:40:24 PM

You can port private key to ETC walet and used https://www.myetherwallet.com/ for ETH!
Latrix

Activity: 137

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:30:24 PM

try Jaxx. reliable! Cheers
Minotus

Activity: 236

Presale is live!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:39:13 PM

Myether wallet is the right website if you are looking for a safe and easy wallet for ethereum . I use it for a while and never had safety issues. Only thing to consider is to be careful about fakes  of myetherwallet.

imperatron

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:41:53 PM

I prefer the original wallet, because I trust them the most. Dont want to store my coins on other wallets  Roll Eyes Sometimes I also use MEW, if I need some temporary wallets.
4hajs

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

Translation Service: English -> Polish

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 03:42:29 PM

You can use myetherwallet (MEW), Metamask, they are very good and secure. I prefer mew because it is fast, however metamask is more secure. You can also run your own node and use geth, parity. Nodes take some time to setup but they are worth it.

H O L D V E S T     ◥  Your universal gateway to the crypto markets
       Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter       JOIN ICO > MAY 8th       Slack     Telegram     ANN Thread     
────────────────────────    T R Y   O U R   P L A T F O R M    ────────────────────────
SiiGLe

Activity: 161

ICO Live! betterbetting.org

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:51:36 PM

There are couple of good wallets for ethereum actually. This is very big business so there lots of scam websites that are trying to get their hands on people's money. For that reason you should use well known ones like myetherwallet . This is the best wallet out there in my opinion.

BetterBetting          Betting Currency of the Future
TOKEN SALE  ❱❱  December 15th, 2017
██████████     FACEBOOK     |     TWITTER     |     TELEGRAM     ██████████
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: