Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 06:58:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin VS. GOLD  (Read 4248 times)
Cryptokobi (OP)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 05:37:30 PM

Will the bitcoin replace the Gold? If there is A war coming everyone will run to the Bitcoin instead of the gold?

I also found PAX Token based on BTC, I think you should look at it.
www.payperex.com
Check this interesting video explain about the BTC futures :  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7TtwckPCUI

VOTE TO EARN - Here's your chance to VOTE, IMPACT & EARN!

https://www.votetoearn.net/
double9917

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:38:53 PM

what will be when 21 million bitcoins will be mined?
Cryptokobi (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 06:01:46 PM

what will be when 21 million bitcoins will be mined?

Disna

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:20:20 PM

Bitcoin or gold is a valuable asset whose value continues to increase, Bitcoin and gold both have the same level of difficulty to get it albeit differently in supplay. Bitcoin is an alternative to digital gold miners
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 06:38:56 PM

Bitcoin or gold is a valuable asset whose value continues to increase, Bitcoin and gold both have the same level of difficulty to get it albeit differently in supplay. Bitcoin is an alternative to digital gold miners
That is not true!
Gold is a physical thing, instead of it BTC is a virtual currency. It can not exist without internet and electricity, but Gold can.
CryptoBitCoins

Merit: 120

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:23:14 PM

Gold is something that we can touch or smell. A bitcoin is something like shares of some company or just a risky asset. Something digital can never replace something physical. Bitcoin can become a world currency? Yes, it is in his power, but he can never replace gold, gas, oil or simple sweets.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:24:47 PM

Yes they are both profitable but bitcoins is better than gold because anyone can earn this coins by just working on bounty campaigns while gold is very hard to earn and only miners can have gold.
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:28:57 PM

Damn...I promised myself I'd do some real work today. Okay, it's monday and this is history.

Crazy time of day for a run, is this the new breed?

Guessing we'll see another Asian correction in a couple hours, but this is a new world - I thought 20K was a dream by the new year, now i think that may be a wee low.
Nicko_brad

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:15:32 AM

i will really like to know more about the bitcoin gold so that i can invest in it
Tracey130

Activity: 16

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:19:55 AM

Bitcoin is a decentralized digital currency meaning it exists only in computers and in the case of war, it would be easier to transport bitcoin than Gold, its that easy.
nathanbryce

Activity: 21

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:15:29 AM

Bitcoin is a form of virtual currency, created in 2009 by an unknown person using the alias Satoshi Nakamoto.
With Bitcoin  you can buy goods or services using this currency as you would with dollars or euros, as long as the seller accepts bitcoins.
Bitcoins are used for electronic purchases and transfers. Every single purchase is immediately logged digitally on a transaction log that tracks the time of purchase and who owns how many bitcoins. This way every transaction is 100% transparent giving more safety to the whole process.
But will people know how much I am spending and on what? No, sir. Each transaction is recorded in the public log, and the names of buyers and sellers are never revealed – only their wallet IDs, keeping the transactions private.
Bitcoins are growing in popularity and there is a positive trend of businesses accepting Bitcoin as a form of payment. Many big companies like WordPress,Bedding, Furniture, Electronics, Jewelry, Clothing & more, and Reddit accept Bitcoin. More than $1.5 billion worth of bitcoins are currently in circulation around the world, with millions of transactions occurring daily.
Cryptokobi (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 07:53:09 PM

Bitcoin is a form of virtual currency, created in 2009 by an unknown person using the alias Satoshi Nakamoto.
With Bitcoin  you can buy goods or services using this currency as you would with dollars or euros, as long as the seller accepts bitcoins.
Bitcoins are used for electronic purchases and transfers. Every single purchase is immediately logged digitally on a transaction log that tracks the time of purchase and who owns how many bitcoins. This way every transaction is 100% transparent giving more safety to the whole process.
But will people know how much I am spending and on what? No, sir. Each transaction is recorded in the public log, and the names of buyers and sellers are never revealed – only their wallet IDs, keeping the transactions private.
Bitcoins are growing in popularity and there is a positive trend of businesses accepting Bitcoin as a form of payment. Many big companies like WordPress,Bedding, Furniture, Electronics, Jewelry, Clothing & more, and Reddit accept Bitcoin. More than $1.5 billion worth of bitcoins are currently in circulation around the world, with millions of transactions occurring daily.
THIS is the new world!

Iacomus

Activity: 30

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:13:14 AM

Bitcoin is a form of decentralized digital currency, created and held electronically. Research Bitcoin and the unique world of Cryptocurrencies!
sykoshin

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:27:20 AM

No bitcoin cant replace gold well gold is a natural or we get it from nature while btc is a cryptocurrency that is man made.
bastecritical

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:59:48 PM

Bitcoin is a currency and is not the same as gold. They may be both considered as assets, but in no way it can replace a physical metal.
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:07:05 PM

Will the bitcoin replace the Gold? If there is A war coming everyone will run to the Bitcoin instead of the gold?

I also found PAX Token based on BTC, I think you should look at it.
https://payperex.com/tokensale/

In the case of war the use of bitcoin is going to be problematical, cause of no internet - no bitcoin. I also think that such speculative thing as bitcoin is going to become huge speculative and all exchangers and wallets and other things which connected with that will try to make as much money as it is possible on desperate people's need in the war times.
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:57:12 PM

WTF? It is a abbreviations with lots of meaning and based on what I see the company of bitcoin is fucking awesome from its performance since they are dominating in this world performs a excellent performance which they can dominate in the whole world and promote the cryptocurrency in the whole world.
Cryptokobi (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 11:16:23 AM

WTF? It is a abbreviations with lots of meaning and based on what I see the company of bitcoin is fucking awesome from its performance since they are dominating in this world performs a excellent performance which they can dominate in the whole world and promote the cryptocurrency in the whole world.
And if YOU want to give yourself chance to be rich also go NOW and buy PAX before it start to trade! the post sale is still open:https://payperex.com/postsale/

Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:19:42 AM

Bitcoin is a digital currency that worth .1 dollar 9 years ago and reach 20k dollar last December.
railsinvoices

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:12:15 PM

Well, I don’t think people would rely on virtual money when crisis such as war would occur. But, it is definitely a good way to invest your money on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: